Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Prediction League 1: Table 2010-2011

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Re: Prediction League 1: Table 2010-2011

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:31 pm

King Crimson wrote:I notice that C (Canadian) comes before S (Stig) at the top of the table, but strangely Saigon Saddler features above King Crimson; KC; Crimson, King; or any other permutation.

Curious, that. ;)

It's down to a buoyancy factor. I was down in 33rd place at one point and now up to 6th, which gives me a HUGE buoyancy factor with associated fulminating testicle sex explosion! :D

canadiansaddler
UTS Legend

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

cant see how I have jumped up the table that far - when is Bart coming back :D

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

canadiansaddler wrote:cant see how I have jumped up the table that far - when is Bart coming back :D

You have got 9 points in the last three weeks, whereas some of the people you have jumped have had bad weeks - Exile 1,1,1 for example, Fray 2,1,2 and Stig 1,2,3. You've got a chance!

Could really do with a table, and there are some * games coming up on Tuesday.

canadiansaddler
UTS Legend

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
canadiansaddler wrote:cant see how I have jumped up the table that far - when is Bart coming back :D

You have got 9 points in the last three weeks, whereas some of the people you have jumped have had bad weeks - Exile 1,1,1 for example, Fray 2,1,2 and Stig 1,2,3. You've got a chance!

Could really do with a table, and there are some * games coming up on Tuesday.

Exile the Curry could be mine yet :shock:

Flemish Saddler
Prediction Master

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 pm

i really tried to hold on until the end of the season but due to work and family matters, i don't find any spare time a the moment to keep it going. I hope some of you can keep it going.

Sorry about it!!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Flemish Saddler wrote:i really tried to hold on until the end of the season but due to work and family matters, i don't find any spare time a the moment to keep it going. I hope some of you can keep it going.

Sorry about it!!

Bart - send me the doings, the data etc and I'll sort it out until the end of this season. :wink:

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Flemish Saddler wrote:i really tried to hold on until the end of the season but due to work and family matters, i don't find any spare time a the moment to keep it going. I hope some of you can keep it going.

Sorry about it!!

Bart - send me the doings, the data etc and I'll sort it out until the end of this season. :wink:

Good lad, Matt!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm

King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

You mean........you trust me?!

:shock: :wink:

canadiansaddler
UTS Legend

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

keep up the good work Saigon , under your scoring jurisdiction I have shot up the table :)

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

The only proof of your objectivity will be to see my name somewhere above your's in the final table. ;)

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:18 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

NO I EFFING DON'T!!!! I don't want to see myself suddenly plummet down the table as Saigon's cheating goes to the next level!!!

Send it to somebody like JJ.

:D :wink:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

NO I EFFING DON'T!!!! I don't want to see myself suddenly plummet down the table as Saigon's cheating goes to the next level!!!

I appreciate your whole-hearted approval! :D

Asps
Ex-Site Sponsor

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

I agree, now chaos & nudity will reign, as Slygon will have be posting threads & doing update whilst totally naked in a desperate attemp to put off all other contestants.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I am currently wearing a Japanese 'pantu' which is a massive wrap-around panty-liner. Bear that in mind when calculating your latest prediction league picks in week 37.....

Formalised league tables will be available for weeks 34-36 asap, with a provisional target of Friday PM.

:wink:

Asps
Ex-Site Sponsor

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:I am currently wearing a Japanese 'pantu' which is a massive wrap-around panty-liner. Bear that in mind when calculating your latest prediction league picks in week 37.....

Formalised league tables will be available for weeks 34-36 asap, with a provisional target of Friday PM.

I sent Bart a pm with my predictions last week.

2-1 scores for the first 3 predictions on the list.

I trust you will include my points in your update.

Keep up the good work!!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Asps wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:I am currently wearing a Japanese 'pantu' which is a massive wrap-around panty-liner. Bear that in mind when calculating your latest prediction league picks in week 37.....

Keep up the good work!!

I wondered why you hadn't predicted!

I'll have to sort out all the PM predictions with Bart - but he is obviously extremely busy at the moment so it might be slightly delayed. Any PM predictions coming to light (from the official source) at a later date will be added to the most recent table. :wink:

Jolly Johnny
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sorry about it!!

Good lad, Matt!

I'm quite happy to do it, but if Saigon has also offered to take it on then that's fine - he deserves a chance to prove himself trustworthy to everyone!! :lol:

Can I just ask that the tables are shown clearly as Bart has done them, rather than the text list within a post it has been! :wink:

Also, were any of the games last night pp games? Most people had one or two asterisks against their names before these past couple of predictions weeks - I guess we need to get the details of those pp games from bart when possible.

Thanks for taking it on Matt - we trust you! :mrgreen:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 am

We can do it together JJ, like some kind of mutual naked reach-around prediction league sauna party! We can be our own in-house auditors as honest mistakes and omissions do happen, especially to the vulnerable predictions of innocent players like Manchester, King Crimson and Asps....

:D

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am

It's like the worst prediction league nightmare EVER coming true ...

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 am

Greetations!

Tables for weeks 34, 35 and 36 have been done on a Microsoft Works spreadsheet. How can I show them here (I have a photobucket account) like which what Flemish has been doing?

Many thankfultudes.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Here is the table for week 34. It looks a bit weird because it is photographed directly from the computer screen, as are the following two. As soon as I figure out how to post Excel spreadsheets on here it will get back to normal.

High scorers with 3 points - Ned Kelly, Kevin, Canadian, King Crimson, oh and Saigon. :wink:
Costly zeros from Duke and my best prediction league chumster - Manchester.

* all postponed games removed at the moment as I have no information on who predicted what or when beyond the last three weeks, so we'll have to see how that goes.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Week 35 table

A few missing players, but plenty of people picked up between 1 and 3 points if they did predict. Only one zero, which was Tinned.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 pm

This is Week 36 and the current table.

Two high scorers with 4 points - Cumbria and Jolly Johnny and two big zeros - Saddlersam and Swiftyboy.
HKs long standing lead has been nibbled to 3 points with a clear top 5 emerging. Next a block of another 5, all neck and neck on 61 points, so exciting stuff as we draw towards this season's conclusion. Who will win? Well, week 37 is up and running so give yourself a chance!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm

A tip for screenshots:

Press the 'print screen' key on your keyboard - this copies a bitmap of your screen to the clipboard. You can then paste it into Paint, save, and upload the file on an image hosting service such as Ploader. Then use the direct link to the image in your post.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:38 pm

4143 wrote:A tip for screenshots:

Press the 'print screen' key on your keyboard - this copies a bitmap of your screen to the clipboard. You can then paste it into Paint, save, and upload the file on an image hosting service such as Ploader. Then use the direct link to the image in your post.

Cheers - I'll try that for the next table (week 37) as these seem clear enough for the moment.

PS - Week 33 appears to be null and void, in case anyone was wondering.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh yes, that's much better, cheers 4143!

So this is the table as it stands. Good luck each!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:It's like the worst prediction league nightmare EVER coming true ...

Fitting that it happened on page 13..... :D

Aldridge_saddler
UTS Legend

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:16 pm

I demand a recount!

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Aldridge_saddler on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Saigon is our leader, Saigon is our leader..... nah, naaah, nah, nah... (God help us :mrgreen: )

Flemish Saddler
Prediction Master

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Asps wrote:

Keep up the good work!!

Predictions
Sent: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 pm
To: Flemish Saddler

Hi Bart,

I am away for a long weekend from tomorrow.

If there is a predictions league this weekend, please put me down for 2-1 for each of the first 3 matches on the list.

PreviousNext
Return to UTS Classics