Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Sausage gate Conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
RobboH89
Glitterati

Location: Waiting for confirmation of League 1 Survival! Bring It On!

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:55 pm

danksy9 wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:I am on the right site are'nt I ??.. the Walsall Pensioners

the life insurance premiums must be crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you book your pre season tour through Saga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your nothing but a low life dirty tramp that comes from a backwards little town full of chavs and thieves. I can't believe some one as sad as your self enjoy coming on to other boards to try to cause trouble. Now why don't you take your sad pathetic life role it up tight and shove it right up Barry Fry's fat ass you f****** low life

He wouldn't be able to, he can't afford the price to get into the ground.

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:56 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
danksy9 wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:I am on the right site are'nt I ??.. the Walsall Pensioners

the life insurance premiums must be crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you book your pre season tour through Saga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your nothing but a low life dirty tramp that comes from a backwards little town full of chavs and thieves. I can't believe some one as sad as your self enjoy coming on to other boards to try to cause trouble. Now why don't you take your sad pathetic life role it up tight and shove it right up Barry Fry's fat ass you f****** low life

He wouldn't be able to, he can't afford the price to get into the ground.

This is very true

or go to http://www.peterboroughsucks.com/main.aspx

Poshtohauntyou

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:03 pm

danksy9 wrote:

Oh donksy I bet you have had a real sad chilhood !

try not to get so upset, breath deeply, and keep repeating.. I must be nice to Pthu ...I must be nice to Pthu...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RobboH89
Glitterati

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 pm

PTHU= Pleased to Hang You :twisted:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:07 pm

Poshtohauntyou wrote:
danksy9 wrote:

Oh donksy I bet you have had a real sad chilhood !

try not to get so upset, breath deeply, and keep repeating.. I must be nice to Pthu ...I must be nice to Pthu...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sad childhood ha your so full of your self , Im sure it must be a really hard life for your self now your moms stopped breast feeding you and sent you into the big wide world to look after your self. Im sure if you ask your dad nicely again he'll stick his sausage back in your anus where it belongs 8)

Poshtohauntyou

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm

You must get some therapy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:12 pm

Poshtohauntyou wrote:You must get some therapy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure you do son , now go run along and play with your winky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheesebag
Site Addict

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 pm

danksy9 wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:You must get some therapy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure you do son , now go run along and play with your winky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He says he has a penny :lol:

Poshtohauntyou

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 pm

danksy9 wrote:

Bless you my son ! I know you mean well :wink:

RobboH89
Glitterati

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:15 pm

Cheesebag wrote:
danksy9 wrote:

:lol: I bet it ain't tight after his dad broke it in :wink:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
Cheesebag wrote:
danksy9 wrote:

Im sure he's still struggling to walk after last night session with his old man.

Cheesebag
Site Addict

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
Cheesebag wrote:
danksy9 wrote:

:shock: :D

RobboH89
Glitterati

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:17 pm

Cheesebag wrote:
Rob_Walsall wrote:
Cheesebag wrote:
danksy9 wrote:

:shock: :D

I shocked myself with that :lol:

Poshtohauntyou

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:22 pm

donksy your humour is gutter material.. you're not the brightest of fellows are you..ah never mind though ...I love you :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:24 pm

Poshtohauntyou wrote:donksy your humour is gutter material.. you're not the brightest of fellows are you..ah never mind though ...I love you :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o :lol:
Maybe it is son maybe it is , but to be fair your not actually the brightest spark your self either are you young man.

:lol: :lol:

Poshtohauntyou

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:29 pm

danksy9 wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:donksy your humour is gutter material.. you're not the brightest of fellows are you..ah never mind though ...I love you :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it is son maybe it is , but to be fair your not actually the brightest spark your self either are you young man.

dont ! "young man" me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Poshtohauntyou

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Goodnight and bless you all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Poshtohauntyou wrote:
danksy9 wrote:

dont ! "young man" me :oops: :oops: :oops:

well i thought id be polite since you are a guest on our board.

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:20 pm

Memo to self: Delete last 1 1/2 pages if we ever decide to keep this thread. :roll: :wink:

RobboH89
Glitterati

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:33 pm

Exile wrote:Memo to self: Delete last 1 1/2 pages if we ever decide to keep this thread. :roll: :wink:

:lol:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:49 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
Exile wrote:Memo to self: Delete last 1 1/2 pages if we ever decide to keep this thread. :roll: :wink:

:lol:

:lol: totally agree what a waste of pages. Anyway i must go get some more stalking pictures

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:38 pm

Poshtohauntyou wrote:
Cheesebag wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:Had to post on here to get four in a row :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...Hows our 4th choice centre back doing for you?

injured ! strange that he's our fourth choice too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was money well spent then - top management!

Wasn't it Evanescence who released the song 'Going Under'? :lol:

Poshtohauntyou

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:22 am

Bet you're a real jobsworth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:27 am

Poshtohauntyou wrote:

Bet you're a real jobsworth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet you were once funny.

Then again...

Poshtohauntyou

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 am

King Crimson wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:

Bet you were once funny.

Then again...

Bet you never were :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:52 am

Jack Dee wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
Poshtohauntyou wrote:

Bet you were once funny.

Then again...

Bet you never were :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danksy9
UTS Regular

Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:05 pm

i can't believe they have taken the pic's off the stalking page :cry:

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:22 am

danksy9 wrote:Image
Shot at 2007-07-14

Who ever this guy is , this is the person who said he's in talks with walsall over a move to the Banks's Stadium. Can anyone put a name to the face

Is it Paul Boertien, Tone? :D

S.MURPHY

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 am

is he still at the hotel and if so can somebody just go and ask him . theres not many shy members on uts !!

Previous
Return to UTS Classics