Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Oliver Hewitt - aka Jolysaddler

Reaction to the biggest events in Walsall FC's recent history. This section also houses the tributes paid to Jolysaddler.
Locks_the_saddler

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:00 pm

its been a while since i have been able to post on the site for a number of reasons, mainly emotional ones.

Thanks for all of your kind thoughts and support at the match following oli's death and the phonecalls and texts that have followed in this difficult time.

Oli was a great man as we have all so rightlt said and he has been a true friend through the hardest times over the past year, i feel so privlaged and honoured to be called his mate and valued his friendship always (even when he took the piss out of me for usin a hankichief).

Its safe to say there will never be another Oli anythin like him, and noone could ever live up to the Joly saddler status.

Before i flood the computer with tears all that is left to say is save me the seat in front of u at
heaven.

Farewell my friend, you will always be with me, we will never forget, God Bless

Rich

Previous
Return to You Said That Then