Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

SOTV

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Re: SOTV

Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 am

Tyldesley_saddler wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
SaddlerSteve wrote:Sheff showing himself to be the utter clueless moron most of us believe him to be.

So if Vile manage to escape relegation by the skin of their teeth that makes Lambert a good manager? You what? :lol:

Exactly it does.
As I said earlier, hes just a superb job at Villa, and next season Villa will be top half.

Top half my Arsenal.
The season after next they will lucky to be top half of the Championship. Scum to the core Vile.

What do you know about Premiership football could be written on the back of a postage stamp. :mrgreen:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 am

Willenhall Saddler wrote:The Villa fan Sound Out will be jumping round for joy :roll:

I'm very pleased! It's no surprise though as I said months ago they wouldn't go down.

Big club, too big for Championship and a good manager, will do much better next season! :D

JonnyOwen
Site Addict

Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

No club is "too big" for the championship, you could shove Real Madrid in there if you have to - if you're cack, you go down.

aaaae
Site Addict

Location: Beware, I bear more grudges than lonely High Court judges...

Wed May 15, 2013 9:00 am

Sound_out wrote:
Willenhall Saddler wrote:The Villa fan Sound Out will be jumping round for joy :roll:

I'm very pleased! It's no surprise though as I said months ago they wouldn't go down.

Big club, too big for Championship and a good manager, will do much better next season! :D

I think I'm going to puke. Disgusting post.

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 am

Sound_out wrote:

Agreed!

aaaae
Site Addict

Location: Beware, I bear more grudges than lonely High Court judges...

Wed May 15, 2013 11:31 am

SheffieldSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:

Agreed!

Mods, can you please do something about this filth? I thought this was a family friendly web site? :mrgreen:

NEWPORT SADDLERS DAD
UTS Legend

Wed May 15, 2013 11:33 am

moaning saddler wrote:Martinez Out!

So what happens now? Does an FA cup winning manager get the sack.

bangsection
Site Addict

Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 am

NEWPORT SADDLERS DAD wrote:
moaning saddler wrote:Martinez Out!

So what happens now? Does an FA cup winning manager get the sack.

No, he gets more money at Everton.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wed May 15, 2013 12:51 pm

22 pages on Villa. A new low, UTS.

bangsection
Site Addict

Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 pm

4143 wrote:22 pages on Villa. A new low, UTS.

To be fair, at least 21 of those pages were on the possibility of them going down. Which was huge fun while it lasted. Oh well, there's always next season.

Tyldesley_saddler
UTS Legend

Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

SheffieldSaddler wrote:
Tyldesley_saddler wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
SaddlerSteve wrote:Sheff showing himself to be the utter clueless moron most of us believe him to be.

So if Vile manage to escape relegation by the skin of their teeth that makes Lambert a good manager? You what? :lol:

Exactly it does.
As I said earlier, hes just a superb job at Villa, and next season Villa will be top half.

Top half my Arsenal.
The season after next they will lucky to be top half of the Championship. Scum to the core Vile.

What do you know about Premiership football could be written on the back of a postage stamp. :mrgreen:

Dont give a fudge about the shitty league. I watch PROPRER football, unlike you glory hunting Scunthorpe.
Question Simon, how many Chelski games you been to ?

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Thu May 16, 2013 6:13 am

Tyldesley_saddler wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
Tyldesley_saddler wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:

Exactly it does.

Top half my Arsenal.

Dont give a donald about the eartha league. I watch PROPRER football, unlike you glory hunting Scunthorpe.
Question Simon, how many Chelski games you been to ?

More than you by the sounds :mrgreen:

Previous
Return to UTS Classics