Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Prediction League 1: Table 2010-2011

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
Exile
Jobsworth

Re: Prediction League 1: Table 2010-2011

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Flemish Saddler wrote:
HKSaddler wrote:A bit if a phyrric victory with the missing week, thanks to Bart for doing so much for most of the season. I hope all is well and you're able to run this next season. Also thanks to saigon for taking over late on.

Congratulations HK!!!!! And thanks for the "thanks", my pleasure but really very very busy times last months, it's getting calmer already and i really hope to start it again next season because that's the time of the week I take some time to read the board aswell so if saigon hasn't any problems with it i could do it again.

Big thanks to Saigon btw to take it from me in the middle of the season.
Looking forward to the fixtures as we'll certainly visit waslsall again next season!!!

No problem at all Bart, great to have you back! :D :wink:

Thank heavens for that :mrgreen:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Re: Prediction League 1: Table 2010-2011

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

What Exile meant to say wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
Flemish Saddler wrote:
HKSaddler wrote:A bit if a phyrric victory with the missing week, thanks to Bart for doing so much for most of the season. I hope all is well and you're able to run this next season. Also thanks to saigon for taking over late on.

Congratulations HK!!!!! And thanks for the "thanks", my pleasure but really very very busy times last months, it's getting calmer already and i really hope to start it again next season because that's the time of the week I take some time to read the board aswell so if saigon hasn't any problems with it i could do it again.

Big thanks to Saigon btw to take it from me in the middle of the season.
Looking forward to the fixtures as we'll certainly visit waslsall again next season!!!

No problem at all Bart, great to have you back! :D :wink:

Thank heavens that someone took on the prediction league until the end of the season. I regret throwing a hissy fit, but at least me missing a few games because I spat my dummy kept my points per game average looking artificially high!

Cheers Exile! :mrgreen:

Previous
Return to UTS Classics