Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Minibus To Wycombe 31st October

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
motty
UTS Legend

Re: Minibus To Wycombe 31st October

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:26 pm

big baz 1 wrote:
caught_u_red_handed wrote:
Exile wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:I am looking forward to these alleged strippers that they in the pub 8)

Pervert

Is he talking about the late night drop-off at kinkyboots?

Im intrigued what and were is kinkyboots? it doesnt sound bad but big baz does not give a good account of it.

Have you ever met big baz ?

Indeed i have in a small pub in hereford.

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Ah yes i remember now i had plenty of big baz beers by the time i go to that pub 8) . See you on the coach to wycombe , you should feel very ahppy indeed to have met the uts kings of kings and the uts main event Big Baz 1 8)

gerryhatrick
UTS Legend

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:44 pm

big baz 1 wrote:Ah yes i remember now i had plenty of big baz beers by the time i go to that pub 8) . See you on the coach to wycombe , you should feel very ahppy indeed to have met the uts kings of kings and the uts main event Big Baz 1 8)

Why ?

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:21 pm

gerryhatrick wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:Ah yes i remember now i had plenty of big baz beers by the time i go to that pub 8) . See you on the coach to wycombe , you should feel very ahppy indeed to have met the uts kings of kings and the uts main event Big Baz 1 8)

Why ?

You shall know why the day you meet me

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 pm

big baz 1 wrote:
gerryhatrick wrote:

Why ?

I still don't know and I've had to endure meeting you several times. :wink:

windowman
UTS Legend

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 am

kinkyboots is still open,i was in, i mean drove past on friday

Asps
Ex-Site Sponsor

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm

I am on holiday on Bonser Island for a week from tomorrow, so I will be unable to answer and queries relating to the coach trip to Wycombe during that period.

So Big Baz be patient & no I am not going to fiddle the sweepstake so that you win the private experience with one of the female hosts in the White Horse :mrgreen:

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:
gerryhatrick wrote:

Why ?

I still don't know and I've had to endure meeting you several times. :wink:

:mrgreen: and playing football mate 8)

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Asps wrote:I am on holiday on Bonser Island for a week from tomorrow, so I will be unable to answer and queries relating to the coach trip to Wycombe during that period.

So Big Baz be patient & no I am not going to fiddle the sweepstake so that you win the private experience with one of the female hosts in the White Horse :mrgreen:

Please do 8) :oops:

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:55 pm

There best be a toilet on this coach asps you will get a ass kicking of a lifetime 8)

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm

big baz 1 wrote:There best be a toilet on this coach asps you will get a ass kicking of a lifetime 8)

If you can't hold your bladder on the short trip to/from Wycombe at your age you have problems, young man! :D

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Exile wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:There best be a toilet on this coach asps you will get a ass kicking of a lifetime 8)

If you can't hold your bladder on the short trip to/from Wycombe at your age you have problems, young man! :D
:mrgreen:

Jockey
UTS Legend

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Ill be there, if I win on the sweepstake can I have Asps as the stripper? :mrgreen:

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am

Jockey wrote:Ill be there, if I win on the sweepstake can I have Asps as the stripper? :mrgreen:

Filthy minded jabroni if you are going jockey i shall pull out of this trip :mrgreen:

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:17 am

big baz 1 wrote:
Jockey wrote:Ill be there, if I win on the sweepstake can I have Asps as the stripper? :mrgreen:

Filthy minded jabroni if you are going jockey i shall pull you off on this trip :mrgreen:

:shock:

gerryhatrick
UTS Legend

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:

Filthy minded jabroni if you are going jockey i shall pull you off on this trip :mrgreen:

I get the feeling Baz wants to blow him out.

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:22 pm

gerryhatrick wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:

I get the feeling Baz wants to blow him out.

:lol: :mrgreen: filthy that is mmf

Exile
Jobsworth

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Did you mean to type "off", not "out", gerry? :shock:

barmaidalex

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:09 pm

If you're bringing a minibus to Wycombe on October 31 and coming to see the strippers @ The White Horse (where I work) then we'd be happy to reserve a parking place in our car park for you. Let us know! For anyone else coming to the White Horse, we now open @ 8.00am, have a kitchen and will cook you a decent breakfast until noon for £3.99. The strippers start around 12.30, usual pound in the pot principle, and we've got some stunners - oh, and plenty of Carlsberg, Carling, Fosters etc @ £3.00 a pint. If there isn't room in the car park then there's plenty more parking nearby (free on Saturdays) and we are about 20 minutes walk from the ground. Sky TV too. If you don't want to go home after the match then we have a separate lap dancing bar that opens just after 7.00pm, but there is a dress code - no shorts or sleeveless T shirts (yeah in October!), hats or jogging bottoms. Football shirts perfectly OK! Look forward to seing you all! :D Alex

Asps
Ex-Site Sponsor

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am

barmaidalex wrote:If you're bringing a minibus to Wycombe on October 31 and coming to see the strippers @ The White Horse (where I work) then we'd be happy to reserve a parking place in our car park for you. Let us know! For anyone else coming to the White Horse, we now open @ 8.00am, have a kitchen and will cook you a decent breakfast until noon for £3.99. The strippers start around 12.30, usual pound in the pot principle, and we've got some stunners - oh, and plenty of Carlsberg, Carling, Fosters etc @ £3.00 a pint. If there isn't room in the car park then there's plenty more parking nearby (free on Saturdays) and we are about 20 minutes walk from the ground. Sky TV too. If you don't want to go home after the match then we have a separate lap dancing bar that opens just after 7.00pm, but there is a dress code - no shorts or sleeveless T shirts (yeah in October!), hats or jogging bottoms. Football shirts perfectly OK! Look forward to seing you all! :D Alex

Hi Alex, please reserve us a parking space for a 12ish arrival. I'll call you when I'm back in the UK at the end of the week. xxx

Asps
Ex-Site Sponsor

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 am

I will work specially hard on my tan here on Bonser Island just in case. :D

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 am

Asps wrote:

I will work specially hard on my tan here on Bonser Island just in case. :D

You two make me sick :mrgreen: and £3.00 a pint in the pub :evil: and i wont be allowed in the lap dancing club after the game as i shall be wearing jogging bottoms as i find these most comfortable for a big man like me 8). Hopefully i shall get to see the strippers before the game :D

Exile
Jobsworth

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 am

barmaidalex wrote:If you're bringing a minibus to Wycombe on October 31 and coming to see the strippers @ The White Horse (where I work) then we'd be happy to reserve a parking place in our car park for you.

Alex - it's a COACH, not a minibus!! :shock:

Hope you've got a good turning circle in the car park. :wink:

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 am

Exile wrote:
barmaidalex wrote:If you're bringing a minibus to Wycombe on October 31 and coming to see the strippers @ The White Horse (where I work) then we'd be happy to reserve a parking place in our car park for you.

Alex - it's a COACH, not a minibus!! :shock:

Hope you've got a good turning circle in the car park. :wink:

Well pointed out :wink:

motty
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 am

barmaidalex wrote:If you're bringing a minibus to Wycombe on October 31 and coming to see the strippers @ The White Horse (where I work) then we'd be happy to reserve a parking place in our car park for you. Let us know! For anyone else coming to the White Horse, we now open @ 8.00am, have a kitchen and will cook you a decent breakfast until noon for £3.99. The strippers start around 12.30, usual pound in the pot principle, and we've got some stunners - oh, and plenty of Carlsberg, Carling, Fosters etc @ £3.00 a pint. If there isn't room in the car park then there's plenty more parking nearby (free on Saturdays) and we are about 20 minutes walk from the ground. Sky TV too. If you don't want to go home after the match then we have a separate lap dancing bar that opens just after 7.00pm, but there is a dress code - no shorts or sleeveless T shirts (yeah in October!), hats or jogging bottoms. Football shirts perfectly OK! Look forward to seing you all! :D Alex

Damn goes my plan of wearing my shorts a sleeveless t shirt and a hat!

Macca
UTS Veteran

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:52 am

Anyone know how much the tickets for the actually game are??

Jockey
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 am

What are the female's and Yagga's going to do whilst you "men" drool over half naked tarts? :wink:
Last edited by Jockey on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

motty
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Macca wrote:Anyone know how much the tickets for the actually game are??

£22-25 i reckons! There home prices are £20 a ticket.

motty
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Jockey wrote:What are the female's and Yagga's going to do whilst you men drool over half naked tarts? :wink:

Roleplay being lesbian's and straight's for the day! Yow never no u might like it!
:mrgreen:

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Jockey wrote:What are the female's and Yagga's going to do whilst you "men" drool over half naked tarts? :wink:

I couldnt give a monkeys nut sack what the females and ygsa do while the most electrifying man in uts history watches the half naked women dance 8)

PreviousNext
Return to UTS Classics