Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

2009 : I wonder.....

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

2009 : I wonder.....

Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 pm

who will Cully be stalking this year?

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Re: 2009 : I wonder.....

Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 pm

I wonder whether you will post anything of any substance in 2009.

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:I wonder whether you will post anything of any substance in 2009.

i wonder if your mom will?

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Wendy Mumford wrote:
Manchester Saddler wrote:I wonder whether you will post anything of any substance in 2009.

You have just proved mancs point

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:12 pm

big baz 1 wrote:
Wendy Mumford wrote:

You have just proved mancs point

the point being what you girl?

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Welcome back Wendy.

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:14 pm

I dont think its needed for me to further explain

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:17 pm

big baz 1 wrote:I dont think its needed for me to further explain

Because you're totally incapable!!!

tape66
UTS Legend

Location: Solid steel visor riveted across his eyes, Iron staples close his jaws so no one hears his cries.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Nice to see you back Wendy, I hope you had a good Christmas. Did your husband buy you that large black rubber fist that you wanted ?
XX

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Wendy Mumford wrote:

Wendy i am very capable of a lot of things, more things than you think i am capable of.

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 pm

tape66 wrote:Nice to see you back Wendy, I hope you had a good Christmas. Did your husband buy you that large black rubber fist that you wanted ?
XX

Happy new year Mr Tape. I did get something black and hard for christmas!! MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm x x x x x x x

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:38 pm

big baz 1 wrote:
Wendy Mumford wrote:

Wendy i am very capable of a lot of things, more things than you think i am capable of.

Are you capable of being straight?

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Wendy Mumford wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:
Wendy Mumford wrote:

Big Baz Inc : Statement : Big Baz incs biggest star the uts showstopper BIG BAZ wishes to take no further part in this childish fued with wendy mumford. Further statements regarding big bazs appearance at carlise will be released shortly.
Last edited by big baz 1 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:48 pm

big baz 1 wrote:
Wendy Mumford wrote:
big baz 1 wrote:
Wendy Mumford wrote:

Big Baz Inc : Statement : Big Baz incs biggest star the uts showstopper BIG BAZ wishes to take no further part in this childish fued with wendy mumford. Further statements regarding big bazs appearance at carlise will be released shortly.

You started it!

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Absolutely Manchester.
Wendy is one of biggest morons on here along with pleck_saddler.

tape66
UTS Legend

Location: Solid steel visor riveted across his eyes, Iron staples close his jaws so no one hears his cries.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:57 pm

SheffieldSaddler wrote:

Absolutely Manchester.

Don't be nasty or she won't lend you her Christmas present.

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:57 pm

SheffieldSaddler wrote:

Absolutely Manchester.

so is your momma!!!!

Evo Boozy Saddler
Glitterati

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Happy New Year Wendy :D

Wendy Mumford
UTS Veteran

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Evo Boozy Saddler wrote:Happy New Year Wendy :D

Happy Boozy New Year Good Old Evo!!!! x x x x x

cyclothymic
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Happy New Year Wendy ... try and behave better in 2009 :wink:

And Baz - a wonderful come-back (early days ... but my current 'post of the year') - your humour is indeed big - Happy New Year to you too :D

Cully
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 pm

What a wonderful use of the board for the start of the new year by our very own Resident Board Pervert. Always satisfyingly living up to the unwanted reputation he wears with such honour.

Let's have a little resume for the benefit of those board members who have not encountered this revolting little internet weirdo and his habits.

He posts under a number of alter egos from different IP addresses.
He always hides his current board status when on line.
He has posted a number of links to adult sites.
He is homophobic and constantly reinforces his views and predudices through his posts.
He has been banned from the board on at least four occasions always reappearing under a different user name some weeks later.
He has abused, stalked and bullied various female members of this board and continues to do so.
He has been responsible for female members withdrawing from discussions and posting on the board.
He always reverts to type by posting his preferred perversions and has been responsible for the locking and subsequent deletion of threads by the moderators.
He is responsible for creating numerous additional and unnecessary work by the moderators in removing his extraneous, abusive and perverted posts.
It matters not to him that minors read this message board and has repeatedly introduced his own perculiar sexual innuendos whenever the occasion presents itself.
His pattern of posting follows now familiar phases and will be recognised by any of our board members who can remember their own name.
More worryingly he has posted about children he supervises under the pretext of 'football coaching'. I wonder whether their parents know about his perverted ways not only on this board but I'm sure on many others.
He is terrified of being recognised by fellow members of this board and is frightened to meet posters who he has abused in one form or another.

The internet allows such weirdos to post anonymously and without entering the world of psycho babble I am not surprised that he continues to flourish in this environment with the support of his 'fan club'.

His comment about stalking is particularily relavent in my case, a little research of his posts will find that he would appear to be obsessed in following me around the board on all forums but lacking the wit to understand the consequences of his actions. As a word of warning to anyone about his stalking behaviour, he discovered my Email address, I know not how in order to continue his rather unpleasant ways and has also stalked my sons who attend matches with me, posting comments about them on the board in the naive opinion that he will never have to meet them.

I'm sure he is looking forward to being 'outed' :D

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Cully wrote:What a wonderful use of the board for the start of the new year by our very own Resident Board Pervert. Always satisfyingly living up to the unwanted reputation he wears with such honour.

Let's have a little resume for the benefit of those board members who have not encountered this revolting little internet weirdo and his habits.

He is homophobic and constantly reinforces his views and predudices through his posts.
He has been banned from the board on at least four occasions always reappearing under a different user name some weeks later.
He has abused, stalked and bullied various female members of this board and continues to do so.
He has been responsible for female members withdrawing from discussions and posting on the board.
He always reverts to type by posting his preferred perversions and has been responsible for the locking and subsequent deletion of threads by the moderators.
He is responsible for creating numerous additional and unnecessary work by the moderators in removing his extraneous, abusive and perverted posts.
It matters not to him that minors read this message board and has repeatedly introduced his own perculiar sexual innuendos whenever the occasion presents itself.
His pattern of posting follows now familiar phases and will be recognised by any of our board members who can remember their own name.
More worryingly he has posted about children he supervises under the pretext of 'football coaching'. I wonder whether their parents know about his perverted ways not only on this board but I'm sure on many others.
He is terrified of being recognised by fellow members of this board and is frightened to meet posters who he has abused in one form or another.

The internet allows such weirdos to post anonymously and without entering the world of psycho babble I am not surprised that he continues to flourish in this environment with the support of his 'fan club'.

His comment about stalking is particularily relavent in my case, a little research of his posts will find that he would appear to be obsessed in following me around the board on all forums but lacking the wit to understand the consequences of his actions. As a word of warning to anyone about his stalking behaviour, he discovered my Email address, I know not how in order to continue his rather unpleasant ways and has also stalked my sons who attend matches with me, posting comments about them on the board in the naive opinion that he will never have to meet them.

Excellent post Cully.
You basically saying that Wendy is too frightened to come and meet fellow UTS posters which really says it all.
He is however, very good at hiding behind a screen name.
Now how BIG is that!
He hasnt the guts to come out and be counted.
HA HA HA
Wendy, you are such a WIMP!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cyclothymic
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Cully wrote:What a wonderful use of the board for the start of the new year by our very own Resident Board Pervert. Always satisfyingly living up to the unwanted reputation he wears with such honour.

I thought the two of you were getting on quite well over the last few months - guess not :(

motty
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm

an he mocks ginger people :(

big baz 1
UTS Legend

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm

So you are probably bigger than him just wack him one :D

Beckford9

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Sounds like a right creep... does he attend games?

Hope no-one leaves his details/pic where some Leeds thugs might be able to get hold of it. My PM box is open btw.

Kiansmom
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Beckford9 wrote:Sounds like a right creep... does he attend games?

Hope no-one leaves his details/pic where some Leeds thugs might be able to get hold of it. My PM box is open btw.

Fraid you got to join the queue :mrgreen:

latviancheese
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Happy new year Wendy!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Everyone on here should be willing to meet anyone else. It makes posting so much more polite and respectful.

People are less likely to respond with unkindness to people they actually know or have met.

Following an unwelcome PM last year (eventually we sorted it out) I don't respond to posts, but may engage in threads if he ever does come forward. Until then I just ignore it.

Pedagogue
Board Pedant

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 am

It's just a shame that one of our more respected and better posters (a parent himself) continues to cover up for him when he could easily "out" him.

Next
Return to UTS Classics