Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Swindon pictures and videos

Threads that have run on UpTheSaddlers that might or might not be worth keeping...
Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 pm

No, course not geoff but away days are always more fun and they don't have to drive all through the night like Roy Orbison if they pick the right games. I'd be happy to see them every home match. :)

Flemish Saddler
Prediction Master

Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 pm

must say that it was very special to travel to Swindon and therefor we'll go to away-games aswell. O,ly pity that the bigger away games are more to the north.

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:No, course not geoff but away days are always more fun and they don't have to drive all through the night like Roy Orbison if they pick the right games. I'd be happy to see them every home match. :)

I drove all night - great song by the big O.

Also Celine Dion did an awesome cover version, can't believe the way she holds those notes, she must have an oxygen cylinder tucked away somewhere in that ultra-trim body.

I was only kiddin'about Bart & Co mate, I know what you mean about the away days, the atmosphere is always superb with all of us Saddlers fans together. Just wish I could get to more of them though.

Previous
Return to UTS Classics