Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Portsmouth (A) League One, 19th August 3pm

Reports and reaction from the 2017-2018 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
scott_powell
Site Addict

Re: Portsmouth (A) League One, 19th August 3pm

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Mazza01 wrote:Great Tweet and really gave me a laugh but come on how are the club buying into this :lol:

Its so fake.

To be honest I think it's real, he's just a thick twerp.

Gripper
Glitterati

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Was there on Sat, nice to see Baka doing enough to win some credit. Once again I'll back him and say that chance was harder than it looked... maybe I won't do it for the third week running if required - he's getting the chances so he will score!

Defence looked solid but after scoring we hardly won any second balls in the middle of the park...something that is a problem usually but not that bad IMO.

Fans in good voice throughout - UTS.

The General
UTS Regular

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Gripper wrote:Was there on Sat, nice to see Baka doing enough to win some credit. Once again I'll back him and say that chance was harder than it looked... maybe I won't do it for the third week running if required - he's getting the chances so he will score!

Defence looked solid but after scoring we hardly won any second balls in the middle of the park...something that is a problem usually but not that bad IMO.

Fans in good voice throughout - UTS.

Good post Gripper I was there as well and you are spot on.Jackson for Baka made life a lot easier for them and unfortunately Flo was certainly no improvement on Morris.

Previous
Return to 2017-18 Season