Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Lincoln City (A) July 29th, 3.00pm

Reports and reaction from the 2017-2018 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
saddlertd
UTS Veteran

Re: Lincoln City (A) July 29th, 3.00pm

Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 pm

chunkster wrote:
Whitters wrote:
saddlertd wrote:Guthrie - Lg 2 standard; Liam Roberts - Conf;
Devlin - Lower Lg 1; Kinsella - Conf; Leahy - Mid Lg 1;
Cock-Moll - Lg 2; Williams - Top Lg 1; Guthrie - Lg 2; O'Connor - Mid Lg 1; Korey Roberts - Conf; Preston - Conf; Chambers - Mid Lg 1; Cuvelier - Mid Lg 1; Edwards - Mid Lg 1, Flanagan - Conf; Morris - Lg 2; Kouyhar - Conf; Bakayoko - Conf; Jackson - Conf; Peters - Conf; Candlin; Lg 2; Oztumer - Top Lg 1.

Classic post!

Well at least the players have some incentive to prove you wrong.
Totally agree Whitters, i have Korey's telephone number, and text him, and he thinks he is bottom Lg 2 at the very least :lol:

Chunks - I hope Whitney pins it to the dressing room door - the players need some decent motivation. I hope they play out of their skins and win Lg 1 this season - I really do.

chunkster
Site Addict

Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:22 am

saddlertd wrote:
chunkster wrote:
Whitters wrote:
saddlertd wrote:Guthrie - Lg 2 standard; Liam Roberts - Conf;
Devlin - Lower Lg 1; Kinsella - Conf; Leahy - Mid Lg 1;
Cock-Moll - Lg 2; Williams - Top Lg 1; Guthrie - Lg 2; O'Connor - Mid Lg 1; Korey Roberts - Conf; Preston - Conf; Chambers - Mid Lg 1; Cuvelier - Mid Lg 1; Edwards - Mid Lg 1, Flanagan - Conf; Morris - Lg 2; Kouyhar - Conf; Bakayoko - Conf; Jackson - Conf; Peters - Conf; Candlin; Lg 2; Oztumer - Top Lg 1.

Classic post!

Well at least the players have some incentive to prove you wrong.
Totally agree Whitters, i have Korey's telephone number, and text him, and he thinks he is bottom Lg 2 at the very least :lol:

Chunks - I hope Whitney pins it to the dressing room door - the players need some decent motivation. I hope they play out of their skins and win Lg 1 this season - I really do.

Well i have seen us gain promotion a few times in my lifetime of supporting the Saddlers mate, and every time it has been with a better bunch of lads than we have now :wink:

scott_powell
Site Addict

Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Don't worry. Result means nothing. All that matters is that they had a good workout at a boot camp. Winning doesn't breed confidence, that's silly. Boot camps though, that's where it's at.

Maybe that time at boot camp could have been spent on the training pitch learning how to defend crosses and corners. :roll:

We are shite AND YES, I KNOW WE STARTED WITH A LOAD OF KIDS/RESERVE players! Just shows how poor our depth is in this team.

Exile
Jobsworth

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:15 am

One time, at boot camp...

http://gph.is/2dqzOKZ

Previous
Return to 2017-18 Season