Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Putin's Russia the new old enemy.

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
shrewsbury saddler
UTS Legend

Re: Putin's Russia the new old enemy.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:58 am

Cully wrote:Corbyn, the 'Kremlins useful idiot' :lol:

Nice one Boris.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43686718

And you're effectively colluding with Johnson in diverting attention from the propaganda coup he gave the Kremlin. What does that make you? Anyone not blinded by party loyalty and with half a brain can see they're as bad as each other.

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Nice one Boris.

It takes a clown to be impressed by another clown!

Clown Cully!

Seriously though, Cully - what do you think about Boris Johnson saying that the evidence from Porton Down was "absolutely categorical" and with "no doubt" that the novichok was manufactured in Russia, when Porton Down have said on the record that they were unable to prove that the novichok was manufactured there?

Don't you think that Boris Johnson should be fired for misleading the public?

Cully
Site Addict

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:33 pm

shrewsbury saddler wrote:

Nice one Boris.

And you're effectively colluding with Johnson in diverting attention from the propaganda coup he gave the Kremlin. What does that make you? Anyone not blinded by party loyalty and with half a brain can see they're as bad as each other.

If you have a better idea of where that particular nerve agent was manufactured then the rest of the world and I am all ears, metaphorically speaking. Splitting brains is not the same as splitting hairs about whether the nerve agent was made in Volgograd or Nizhny Novgorod, they are both in Russia which is the same country where that particular strain of nerve agent was developed and manufactured. If you have a spare half a brain perhaps you could get together with Manchester and donate it to Corbyn. You could then all play cards for the remaining halves with a shilling on the side to add a little excitement :idea:

shrewsbury saddler
UTS Legend

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:56 pm

That's the point! It was highly likely, but Johnson gave the Kremlin propaganda by saying he'd been told something he hadn't. You don't give the Russians any wriggle room.

You seem to think I'm a Corbyn supporter just because I criticised Johnson.I actually said they were as bad as each other.That's another example of "blinded by party loyalties."

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Cully wrote:
shrewsbury saddler wrote:

Nice one Boris.

If you have a better idea of where that particular nerve agent was manufactured then the rest of the world and I am all ears, metaphorically speaking. Splitting brains is not the same as splitting hairs about whether the nerve agent was made in Volgograd or Nizhny Novgorod, they are both in Russia which is the same country where that particular strain of nerve agent was developed and manufactured. If you have a spare half a brain perhaps you could get together with Manchester and donate it to Corbyn. You could then all play cards for the remaining halves with a shilling on the side to add a little excitement :idea:

Are you as knowledgeable as Boris thinks he is then, Cully?

Porton Down have denied what Boris told the country. What does that make Boris, Cully?

I ask again - should he be fired for misleading the public?

He's obviously convinced you - unless you know something the rest of us don't.

I am still amazed that you are trying to turn this saga into a Party Political Broadcast for the Conservative Party. :roll:

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:01 pm

shrewsbury saddler wrote:That's the point! It was highly likely, but Johnson gave the Kremlin propaganda by saying he'd been told something he hadn't. You don't give the Russians any wriggle room.

You seem to think I'm a Corbyn supporter just because I criticised Johnson.I actually said they were as bad as each other.That's another example of "blinded by party loyalties."

Exactly!

Cowshed
UTS Veteran

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Exile wrote:
Cully wrote:
Exile wrote:Meanwhile the government, with help from their mates the DUP, just voted to withdraw free school meals affecting a million kids. The DUP voted for it after Northern Ireland was exempted from these cuts.

But, Putin...

Exile in fake headline news shocker as something is lost in translation between the UK and isolated island somewhere the other side of the planet.

In the absense of any doubt, you will not be able to claim a free school meal in this country if you live in New Zealand, it's a pity that New Zealand doesn't provide a nation wide facility for free school meals for any of it's own school children. Not having a social responsibility to provide such a basic service is a little backward in my opinion, perhaps they could spare a few sheep, cooked of course, to those less able to provide for their children or better still copy the UK by providing this basic facility.

Meanwhile in the real world Russia continues to deny any involvement in the poisoning of Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia despite overwhelming evidence that the nerve agent used was developed by Russia although I note that the now desperate Corbyn has said the most likely explanation was Russia that was "directly or indirectly responsible" for the attack but "culpability takes many forms". :lol: More desperate stuff from Jeza who apparently is the Leader of the Labour party :?: PUTINS PUPPET :arrow: PERIOD

Mmmm. Tell me more about how much in donations the Conservative party has taken from Russian sponsors in the last year, or two years, or decade, or more, and then tell me who is more likely to be their puppet. :idea:

Talking of donations I will raise a Smirnoff to comrade Corbyn for his efforts in making it a phenomenal month for shekels flying into Tory coffers

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:31 am

Russia is responsible, either Putin directly or some Kremlin faction for its own ends.
No, MI6 wasn't responsible. No, the British government (which can't even tie a shoelace at present) wasn't responsible: No Matter how many clever memes are circulating.

Where do these clever memes come from? Very clever and very professional aren't they?

Previous
Return to General Chat & Prediction League