Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Donald Trump

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Exile
Jobsworth

Re: Donald Trump

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 pm

chunkster wrote:
IHTC. wrote:The left are pathetic hypocrites.

There have been far far worse leaders who have been given state visits so where were the protests and pathetic 'call to arm's ' from the likes of Owen 'snowflake Owens?

I welcome the Donald (leader of the free world and democratically voted President) with open arms.

The more the left cry the more I laugh.

Fair point, i am sure we have heard that Hirohito and Akihito has visited, and with their track record on human rights? Saudi Arabia, Quatar Putin of Russia and China's Jinping :|

Don't forget Thatcher's mate, the genocidal war criminal Pinochet.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:Breitbart supports Saigon - though they also quote the Telegraph.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12 ... -uk-visit/

The Times has a different story.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/flyi ... -vx7fkd6hg

Both are correct.

The visit has already been down-graded from a full state visit into a working visit planned for January. This was postponed by US diplomats following the row over the BF tweets. A subsequent visit was rapidly rearranged and has now (ie the last two days) been pencilled in for February. Someone got their knickers in a massive twist over the Telegraph article I linked to, alleging that the unequivocal statements it reported couldn't possibly be true, and claiming various crimes against humanity which I supposedly guilty of for suggesting the January Trump visit had been postponed. :|

We now know that Britain has a prime-minister (LOL) and the BBC is the global arbiter of international news reporting and the only media source of worth, which is useful to know when it's claim it's leftist haven of hippies and ethnics.

In short: a massive waste of a page and a flimsy tissue of fabricated accusations (to which I felt compelled to respond) from the usual suspect who moved the goalposts when he finally got around to reading my first response. :wink:

derbysaddler
Site Addict

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:00 pm

True, Trump does recieve the accolades of the thick like flies to cack. Can't help themselves I suppose.

chunkster
Site Addict

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Exile wrote:
chunkster wrote:
IHTC. wrote:The left are pathetic hypocrites.

There have been far far worse leaders who have been given state visits so where were the protests and pathetic 'call to arm's ' from the likes of Owen 'snowflake Owens?

I welcome the Donald (leader of the free world and democratically voted President) with open arms.

The more the left cry the more I laugh.

Fair point, i am sure we have heard that Hirohito and Akihito has visited, and with their track record on human rights? Saudi Arabia, Quatar Putin of Russia and China's Jinping :|

Don't forget Thatcher's mate, the genocidal war criminal Pinochet.
Oh ye forgot about him, i must admit i did like Trump and as i said i thought it was fantastic when he got elected, he has just showed himself to be more of an egotistical showman than a great leader, and with all that power in his hands it just doesn't bare thinking about :| but i do agree there have been so many other leaders that have done a hell of a lot more than a silly retweet and still been invited to our shores, so i think he should be allowed to come as long as we haven't been dragged into a nuclear war with north korea :mrgreen:

Cowshed
UTS Veteran

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 pm

derbysaddler wrote:True, Trump does recieve the accolades of the thick like flies to cack. Can't help themselves I suppose.

I'm sure it is a torment to the clever folk that everyone gets the same level of voting rights irrespective of intelligence.

This amuses me

I must look up this intelligence audit of trump supporters

Millions vote for brexit and millions vote for trump and all of them thick it makes me wonder how we get by

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Cowshed wrote:
derbysaddler wrote:True, Trump does recieve the accolades of the thick like flies to cack. Can't help themselves I suppose.

I'm sure it is a torment to the clever folk that everyone gets the same level of voting rights irrespective of intelligence.

This amuses me

Millions vote for brexit and millions vote for trump and all of them thick it makes me wonder how we get by

More to do with laziness and pandering to abstract nationalistic tendencies I reckon.

Trump - let's build a wall and make Mexico pay! Whooping all the way to the ballot box on a surge of 'make America grate again' Mission accomplished?

Brexit - what's that? 350 million for the NHS and back to proper weights and measures? Nice one! You don't have to be thick to fall for that, but it don't half help.

derbysaddler
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Cowshed wrote:

This amuses me

Indeed, not sure what Brexit has to do with Trump, he's at fault for many things but I wouldn't pin that on him. Just review his domestic and foreign policy to date, his ability to constantly change his tune depending on whom he is speaking to, his bizarre behaviour around one of his daughters , his child like need for attention and petulant outbursts, that hair and his rather touching crush on Vladimir.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:21 pm

derbysaddler wrote:
Cowshed wrote:

This amuses me

Indeed, not sure what Brexit has to do with Trump, he's at fault for many things but I wouldn't pin that on him. Just review his domestic and foreign policy to date, his ability to constantly change his tune depending on whom he is speaking to, his bizarre behaviour around one of his daughters , his child like need for attention and petulant outbursts, that hair and his rather touching crush on Vladimir.

Could be worse, we could have a leader who has a touching crush with the IRA.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 pm

IHTC. wrote:
derbysaddler wrote:
Cowshed wrote:

This amuses me

Oh look, it's that unfounded Corbyn smear again. Straight out of the Daily Fail big colouring book of bullshit. Cue 'proof' photos ... YAWN.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The irony is, of course, that elements of America did support the IRA with funding during the height of the troubles, undermining attempts at a solution.

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:05 pm

IHTC. wrote:
derbysaddler wrote:
Cowshed wrote:

This amuses me

Or a leader who is a racist, praised by the KKK and is slowly alienating all of his allies.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Cue the biting snowflakes.

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:30 pm

IHTC. wrote:Cue the biting snowflakes.

"Snowflakes". The first sign somebody hasn't got a clue what they are on about and has to resort to name calling like a 4 year old.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
IHTC. wrote:
derbysaddler wrote:
Cowshed wrote:

This amuses me

Oh look, it's that unfounded Corbyn smear again. Straight out of the Daily Fail big colouring book of bullshit. Cue 'proof' photos ... YAWN.

The irony is, of course, that elements of America did support the IRA with funding during the height of the troubles, undermining attempts at a solution.

So Corbyn was not arrested at a protest of a trial which included Patrick Magee who killed 5 people?

Any snowflake who can defend this is sick to the core.
Last edited by IHTC. on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

El_Nombre wrote:

"Snowflakes". The first sign somebody hasn't got a clue what they are on about and has to resort to name calling like a 4 year old.

Snowflake.

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:46 pm

IHTC. wrote:
El_Nombre wrote:

Snowflake.

Jesus how pathetic...

Welsh_Saddler
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 pm

ENOUGH, CHILDREN !!!!!!!!! :evil:

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:56 pm

El_Nombre wrote:
IHTC. wrote:
El_Nombre wrote:

Snowflake.

Jesus how pathetic...

Snowflake.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Welsh_Saddler wrote:ENOUGH, CHILDREN !!!!!!!!! :evil:

He makes friends quite easily :lol:

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:01 pm

IHTC. wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
IHTC. wrote:
derbysaddler wrote:
Cowshed wrote:

This amuses me

So Corbyn was not arrested at a protest of a trial which included Patrick Magee who killed 5 people?

Any snowflake who can defend this is sick to the core.

I mean I have no idea what it has to do with Donald Trump but yes, he was. He's long been for United Ireland and peace. He also condemned the bombing of people, like Patrick Magee but he also condemns the people killed by the British in Ireland too.

I'm not a fan of that viewpoint but hey, at least he hasn't given a boat load of cash to people like the DUP for votes...

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 pm

IHTC. wrote:
Welsh_Saddler wrote:ENOUGH, CHILDREN !!!!!!!!! :evil:

He makes friends quite easily :lol:

What on earth are you talking about? If he meant Children by me and not the guy throwing around edgy nicknames I'd like an explanation of why I'm being childish.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:06 pm

El_Nombre wrote:I mean I have no idea what it has to do with Donald Trump but yes, he was. He's long been for United Ireland and peace. He also condemned the bombing of people, like Patrick Magee but he also condemns the people killed by the British in Ireland too.

I'm not a fan of that viewpoint but hey, at least he hasn't given a boat load of cash to people like the DUP for votes...

IHTC = I Hate The Corbs? :D :wink:

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Ah! I see. So when you criticise a leader, you are not a "snowflake" but when somebody else does, they become one.

Well that's really interesting.

How about contributing something intelligent to the debate? Can you do that or do you prefer just to show your ignorance?

scott_powell
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

To be blunt, Donald Trump is a Scunthorpe.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:59 pm

I am sure Labour have history of trying to get into bed with DUP so have no moral high ground to stand on

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:00 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
El_Nombre wrote:I mean I have no idea what it has to do with Donald Trump but yes, he was. He's long been for United Ireland and peace. He also condemned the bombing of people, like Patrick Magee but he also condemns the people killed by the British in Ireland too.

IHTC = I Hate The Corbs? :D :wink:

:lol:

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:04 pm

IHTC. wrote:I am sure Labour have history of trying to get into bed with DUP so have no moral high ground to stand on

I can't remember them paying the DUP a billion pounds for support...

No magic money tree for our nurses but there is one for Northern Irish Unionists. Weird that.

I'm confused though, what exactly is it you are accusing Labour to be? A bunch of IRA sympathisers that secretly loved it when we got bombed or desperate to jump into bed with the Unionists? Because being both of those things doesn't really work.
Last edited by El_Nombre on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shrewsbury saddler
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Funny how the DUP are happy for Ni to be treated differently when it comes to gay marriage and abortion rights.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:

Ah! I see. So when you criticise a leader, you are not a "snowflake" but when somebody else does, they become one.

Well that's really interesting.

How about contributing something intelligent to the debate? Can you do that or do you prefer just to show your ignorance?

What leader have I criticised? If you mean Corbyn all he leads is a bunch of hypocritical, cry baby snowflakes.

Granted he is good at rallies (that's what he does) but his economic policies are a joke considering he praises how well countries like Venezuala are doing. He has McDonnell as Chancellor who would by his own admittance put a run on the pound and has no clue at all about how much it would cost to bring back public ownership of rail etc

Then you have the anti English pair of Thornberry and Abbott :lol:

I kind of hope Labour win the next GEl because the dumbasse snowflakes will get what they deserve.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:16 pm

El_Nombre wrote:
IHTC. wrote:I am sure Labour have history of trying to get into bed with DUP so have no moral high ground to stand on

No magic money tree for our nurses but there is one for Northern Irish Unionists. Weird that.

I'm confused though, what exactly is it you are accusing Labour to be? A bunch of IRA sympathisers that secretly loved it when we got bombed or desperate to jump into bed with the Unionists? Because being both of those things doesn't really work.

Nice try.

It was under Brown when they tried to cosy up with the DUP, before the IRA loving Muppets got a strangle hold on the party.

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm

IHTC. wrote:
El_Nombre wrote:

Nice try.

It was under Brown when they tried to cosy up with the DUP, before the IRA loving Muppets got a strangle hold on the party.

Nice try at what? I'm just asking for you to clarify your accusations. So it is a straight choice between IRA sympathisers and unionist (Backed by terror groups) funders at the next General Election. Cool.

I don't see what relevance your dig at Brown was though considering he's now out of the picture and like I said, never offered them a billion pounds for votes. I was talking about current parties and politicians.

PreviousNext
Return to General Chat & Prediction League