Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Taxi for Mr. Pulis ....

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Welsh_Saddler
Site Addict

Taxi for Mr. Pulis ....

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:45 am

Sacked by the Bagladies - Gary Megson (his Assistant) to take over for the time being.

We couldn't afford him, and I can't think many Saddlers' fans would want him anyway. :wink:

chunkster
Site Addict

Re: Taxi for Mr. Pulis ....

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Welsh_Saddler wrote:Sacked by the Bagladies - Gary Megson (his Assistant) to take over for the time being.

We couldn't afford him, and I can't think many Saddlers' fans would want him anyway. :wink:
Bloody hell :shock: a club with a chairman and board that have some bollocks that's refreshing :mrgreen:

tinned
Site Addict

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Hello Walsall FC!!!!!!

Has this news reminded you of something you meant to do this morning?????

Or do you just not care?????

dobbster71
UTS Veteran

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Megson?

LOL!!!

Whitters
Site Addict

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 am

I watched (on telly) WBA v Chelsea and they were a shadow of a Pulis side.

None of their players apart from Yacob had any spirit.
And he's a a red card in waiting.
Evans is worthy of a free transfer to Barnet rather than a Prem player.
There was also a foreign chappy in defence who would struggle to get on any Checkatrade team's bench.
And their goalie is a disaster waiting to happen.
I haven't seen them for ages - what's happened to the likes of Brunt, Morrison, Dawson, Chadli?
Worryingly for those that care about the Baggies (I'm not one), they looked like a desperate side, utterly and totally bereft of how to play football and what to do with the ball if they got it.

Pulis should have left when he learnt that he wasn't getting any half-decent players in the last window.
At least his reputation wouldn't be affected by players who need a good slapping if they are ever picked to play again.

Exile
Jobsworth

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:07 am

Whitters wrote:I watched (on telly) WBA v Chelsea and they were a shadow of a Pulis side.

None of their players apart from Yacob had any spirit.
And he's a a red card in waiting.
Evans is worthy of a free transfer to Barnet rather than a Prem player.
There was also a foreign chappy in defence who would struggle to get on any Checkatrade team's bench.
And their goalie is a disaster waiting to happen.
I haven't seen them for ages - what's happened to the likes of Brunt, Morrison, Dawson, Chadli?
Worryingly for those that care about the Baggies (I'm not one), they looked like a desperate side, utterly and totally bereft of how to play football and what to do with the ball if they got it.

Pulis should have left when he learnt that he wasn't getting any half-decent players in the last window.
At least his reputation wouldn't be affected by players who need a good slapping if they are ever picked to play again.

A band of mercenaries, there for the pay check. Shame. Pulls isn't that bad a manager.

Return to General Chat & Prediction League