Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Anyone else a stay at home.

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
cumbria-saddler
Glitterati

Re: Anyone else a stay at home.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:59 pm

I only lived in Walsall for a year,.
Was born in the Manor Hopsital, then lived in Beechdale (Jenner Road) until the day before I was 1, so I have no memory of living in Walsall at all.
After living in the midlands for a few years my parents decided to move back home to Kendal in Cumbria, so I lived there for the next 18 years.
Went to Uni in Chester so lived there for 3 years, back to Kendal for 6 months, then got a job in York so I now live in Leeds, although go back to Kendal regularly.

I think I had got interested in football when I was maybe 8, and a year or two later asked my dad (Liverpool fan growing up, but went to watch Villa when living in Walsall - Now a Walsall fan because of me) to take me to a game, and I must have asked about Walsall having never been back to the place I was born. First game was at home vs Man City in 2001/02 and have been following us ever since.

Previous
Return to General Chat & Prediction League