Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

LONDON ATTACK

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Re: LONDON ATTACK

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:51 pm

The Russians could see what was happening out there and tried to do something about it, but failed nearly as badly as the US in Vietnam. Just shows what we are really up against.

My late father in law (a veteran of D day) once said way back in the early seventies, that the 3rd World war would be against Islam, quite a sweeping generalisation of course, but he must have seen things out in North Africa & the Middle East during the latter part of the end of the war to have convinced him of the threat even then.

Now we, the West, are at war, not with Islam per se but with those more radical Islamists who hide behind the religion of Islam to spread their fundamentalist sick hatred of all non-believers.

I have recently been listening to paragraphs from the Koran which my wife has downloaded on her Kindle, I would say more, but have just deleted it for safety reasons. However, the flagrant disregard for women throughout is astonishing!

Exile
Jobsworth

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:56 am

Another one. Let's hope this is called out as terrorism, otherwise there's an awful lot of double standards going on...

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:54 pm

And we have more.
1 in Brussels where the assailant was shot dead but managed to preach the normal before hand "Alans Snackbar".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41057304

And then 2 Coppers injured doing their jobs outside Buckingham Palace.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985

Enough is enough.
When will the Government start to hit these at the roots.
The fudge hate preachers that brainwash these idiots with their ideology yet are still allowed to walk free preaching their cack.

Cully
Site Addict

Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:24 am

Freedom from religion for all.............. Huzzah! All religions need an 'X' rating, Adults [over 18's] and then only thick people need apply.

Previous
Return to General Chat & Prediction League