Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Cast your vote........

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.

How will you vote?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 am

Conservative
36%
Labour
51%
Liberal
7%
UKIP
No votes
SNP
2%
Plaid Cymru
No votes
Monster Raving Loony
No votes
Independent
2%
Stafflers
2%

Total votes : 55
El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Re: Cast your vote........

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:01 am

Ancient Moaner wrote:
yoda wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:Batley (the next town) High school had 17 white pupils.
Regrettably they 'take over'. Bolton Dobble area has endured a similar fate. Muslims don't integrate, they 'acquire' areas and take over'.

Sorry mate, I'm struggling to follow your points here. I'm not having a go, I genuinely don't understand.

Some Asians like to live by other Asians and the community that brings, and you think this shouldn't be allowed because.... Some of them are mean to white people?
You think there should be some sort of restraining order so only a certain amount can live in a certain radius forcing them to integrate with white people?

I have no answer, lets face it, they don't possess the same' ideals' regarding living conditions . When we first moved in to Dewsbury (whata mistaka to make!) our lovely little cul de sac was a treasure, all white folk of course, well kept gardens, Sunday mornings car cleaning and grass cutting, just like any other British homestead. However, after a couple of years some Asians moved in, then more, then more, then more, and our beautiful little cul de sac resembled some war torn Middle Eastern territory. The kids ran wild, (did you know that the males are treated like gods, and can do whatever they like and of course they obviously expect, with their ultimate freedom, to treat us white folk with utter contempt), My beautifully kept garden was trampled into mud, my trees were torn down, fences destroyed, on one occasion a garden ornament was posted through our letter box! When we complained, WE were the bad guys, the police did nothing, (as usual), so as not to upset or cause racial tensions.
Our house lost £30K in value over a two year period (compared to houses exactly the same built in 'white' Ossett up the road).
We cut our losses and luckily escaped, now, the bleeding heart liberals on here will accuse me of racism, fair enough, if the above type of living is acceptable, and that's what people think, that's their opinion, I'm just telling it like it is as an example of how we are losing our grip on 'our own' way of life.

What a load of B*******. Yeah there are Asians that seem to like to live in squalor. Then you have the others, like in any society that don't. That includes white people. Have a drive through Leamore or Chadsmoor. Tell me how many of the wild animal children running about or the dirty F****** with unkept lawns there are asian? Every society has lazy people. Every society has house proud people.

I wonder how calmly and reasonably you explained yourself to said police officer. Or did you just blame it on "them Asians cos white people never do anything bad?".

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 am

El_Nombre wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:
yoda wrote:
Regrettably they 'take over'. Bolton Dobble area has endured a similar fate. Muslims don't integrate, they 'acquire' areas and take over'.

Sorry mate, I'm struggling to follow your points here. I'm not having a go, I genuinely don't understand.

Some Asians like to live by other Asians and the community that brings, and you think this shouldn't be allowed because.... Some of them are mean to white people?
You think there should be some sort of restraining order so only a certain amount can live in a certain radius forcing them to integrate with white people?

I have no answer, lets face it, they don't possess the same' ideals' regarding living conditions . When we first moved in to Dewsbury (whata mistaka to make!) our lovely little cul de sac was a treasure, all white folk of course, well kept gardens, Sunday mornings car cleaning and grass cutting, just like any other British homestead. However, after a couple of years some Asians moved in, then more, then more, then more, and our beautiful little cul de sac resembled some war torn Middle Eastern territory. The kids ran wild, (did you know that the males are treated like gods, and can do whatever they like and of course they obviously expect, with their ultimate freedom, to treat us white folk with utter contempt), My beautifully kept garden was trampled into mud, my trees were torn down, fences destroyed, on one occasion a garden ornament was posted through our letter box! When we complained, WE were the bad guys, the police did nothing, (as usual), so as not to upset or cause racial tensions.
Our house lost £30K in value over a two year period (compared to houses exactly the same built in 'white' Ossett up the road).
We cut our losses and luckily escaped, now, the bleeding heart liberals on here will accuse me of racism, fair enough, if the above type of living is acceptable, and that's what people think, that's their opinion, I'm just telling it like it is as an example of how we are losing our grip on 'our own' way of life.

What a load of B*******. Yeah there are Asians that seem to like to live in squalor. Then you have the others, like in any society that don't. That includes white people. Have a drive through Leamore or Chadsmoor. Tell me how many of the wild animal children running about or the dirty F****** with unkept lawns there are asian? Every society has lazy people. Every society has house proud people.

I wonder how calmly and reasonably you explained yourself to said police officer. Or did you just blame it on "them Asians cos white people never do anything bad?".

Yeah, but maybe Himler and Heydrich had a point, cos the value of his house went down. :| :wink:

NEWPORT SADDLERS DAD
UTS Legend

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 pm

One candidate at Mays constituency got 3 votes and looked pleased.Had this guy not even got any family.

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 pm

El_Nombre wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:
yoda wrote:

I despair of bleeding heart Liberals I really do, so you think this episode that made our lives an utter misery was acceptable do you? My wife once turning round after work in despair and driving 150+ miles in the opposite direction rather than come home. Groups of Asian kids dancing around in a frenzy in front of our house giving it two fingers, and throwing stones, it ain't pleasant, again perhaps YOU find such things acceptable?
Still, it's not happening to you, so stick your fingers in your ears and sing "lalalala" it's just racists complaining again.
Try it son and see what you would think, you have a lot to learn in life.

Cully
Site Addict

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 am

It's looks like the UTS poll was completely and utterly incorrect. I'm worried that we have been infiltrated by some students.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:45 am

Cully wrote:It's looks like the UTS poll was completely and utterly incorrect. I'm worried that we have been infiltrated by some students.

Dunno, judging by the swathes of energised younger voters Corbs managed to bring out, perhaps it should be submitted to the prediction league. :wink:

Cully
Site Addict

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:20 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Cully wrote:It's looks like the UTS poll was completely and utterly incorrect. I'm worried that we have been infiltrated by some students.

Dunno, judging by the swathes of energised younger voters Corbs managed to bring out, perhaps it should be submitted to the prediction league. :wink:

Damn, the prediction league :twisted: how very dare you mention your lucky guessing for the last 2 weeks and, I might add, the suspected illegal use of your K-Tel Predictomatic to somehow thwart my assault on second place.

It will be different next year, I have acquired an antique set of lucky pigs knuckles, that, together with my lucky purple jumper [season 2014/15] will ensure victory :D

ps. Kids..............pah!! what do they know about life?

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Cully wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

Damn, the prediction league :twisted: how very dare you mention your lucky guessing for the last 2 weeks and, I might add, the suspected illegal use of your K-Tel Predictomatic to somehow thwart my assault on second place.

It will be different next year, I have acquired an antique set of lucky pigs knuckles, that, together with my lucky purple jumper [season 2014/15] will ensure victory :D

ps. Kids..............pah!! what do they know about life?

Dear, dear Cully.

Only 4 people have finished above me in 5 years, which includes 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a third. 8)

Cully
Site Addict

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Prepare yourself, I shall unleash hell!

El_Nombre
UTS Legend

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:24 am

Ancient Moaner wrote:
El_Nombre wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:
yoda wrote:

I despair of bleeding heart Liberals I really do, so you think this episode that made our lives an utter misery was acceptable do you? My wife once turning round after work in despair and driving 150+ miles in the opposite direction rather than come home. Groups of Asian kids dancing around in a frenzy in front of our house giving it two fingers, and throwing stones, it ain't pleasant, again perhaps YOU find such things acceptable?
Still, it's not happening to you, so stick your fingers in your ears and sing "lalalala" it's just racists complaining again.
Try it son and see what you would think, you have a lot to learn in life.

Where did I say it was acceptable, "son"?

150+ miles? Seems a bit excessive. I don't mean to insult your wife but that seems like a rather silly thing to do.

Nah doesn't sound pleasant. You know there are white kids that do that too though?

As for having a lot to learn in life. You are quite right, I do and I will. Because I'm not a know it all that can't accept the faults in my own society while point out the flaws in others.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Cully wrote:Prepare yourself, I shall unleash hell!

The ensuing battle would be one of the bloodiest ever fought ...

That's me at 5.27, literally shitting my pants

Cully
Site Addict

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:00 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Cully wrote:Prepare yourself, I shall unleash hell!

The ensuing battle would be one of the bloodiest ever fought ...

That's me at 5.27, literally shitting my pants

Men in skirts............pah!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:09 pm

I predict this is you at the end of next prediction season ... :wink:

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:09 pm

I'll be back next season.

Be afraid, my perverted friend.
:D

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:I'll be back next season.

Be afraid, my perverted friend.

Great! Welcome back!

I thought you'd gone on strike or something. :D

As for the prediction doings, great, Cully is poised to sweep all before him! :!:

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 pm

No, mate. I think Sound Out overstepped his mark and starting ruining it for everybody - so I walked away.

Now he's gone and things have calmed a bit I thought I'd dip my toe in again,

Looking forward to the prediction league.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:No, mate. I think Sound Out overstepped his mark and starting ruining it for everybody - so I walked away.

Now he's gone and things have calmed a bit I thought I'd dip my toe in again,

Looking forward to the prediction league.

Yep. Every thread descended into name calling, even when sensible posters attempted to ignore the vitriol. As I said at the time, everyone has the right to fall out with anyone, but when this is the de-facto starting point of any interaction, then it ruins the purpose and atmosphere.

Someone suggested recently that 'he was missed' and I didn't reply, but I couldn't disagree more. Unless it's possible to miss smallpox due to the interest it adds to life. Nothing against the bloke, but flip me, what an odd person.

Previous
Return to General Chat & Prediction League