Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

And so it begins.

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Exile
Jobsworth

Re: And so it begins.

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:49 pm

aaaae wrote:Doomed, we're all doomed. Within a couple of years the UK will be the most impoverished country in the world. Our systems of government and law and order will fall apart without the common sense of the EU to keep us in check. Imagine those Frenchies and Germans laughing at us as we scrabble around in the dust searching for grains of wheat to feed our starving children and the most able of us will be queuing up to emigrate to havens like Bangladesh and Angola....I hope you're satisfied you Brexiteer fools!!

Knew you'd come around eventually. :wink:

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Exile wrote:
aaaae wrote:Doomed, we're all doomed. Within a couple of years the UK will be the most impoverished country in the world. Our systems of government and law and order will fall apart without the common sense of the EU to keep us in check. Imagine those Frenchies and Germans laughing at us as we scrabble around in the dust searching for grains of wheat to feed our starving children and the most able of us will be queuing up to emigrate to havens like Bangladesh and Angola....I hope you're satisfied you Brexiteer fools!!

Knew you'd come around eventually. :wink:

Booked my flight.
I fly out to Outer Mongolia on the 28/3/19.

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Is it over yet? :mrgreen:

Previous
Return to General Chat & Prediction League