Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

UkiP

The place for all general topics not related to the Saddlers, plus the ever-popular Prediction League. Keep it fun.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Super Gabor
UTS Legend

UkiP

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:52 pm

The straight talking party of the people eh?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/ukip-leader-admits-claim-that-he-lost-close-friends-at-hillsborough-was-false
Disgusting.

Interesting that the Daily Mail and Express websites have closed off their comments facility on this story. :wink:

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Re: UkiP

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:43 am

Super Gabor wrote:The straight talking party of the people eh?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/ukip-leader-admits-claim-that-he-lost-close-friends-at-hillsborough-was-false
Disgusting.

Interesting that the Daily Mail and Express websites have closed off their comments facility on this story. :wink:

Super Gabor trying to ignite a confrontation that doesn't agree with his Remain campaign !
Super it is getting boring now. YOU LOST and we are leaving the EU. You backed a dying horse.
How blatant do you want it putting ?
Nuttall has since came out and said he had nothing to do with them post's, dated back to 2012. 4 years ago !!!!
If this is all you have to fight back with then I think it is a case of we win. WE ARE LEAVING THE EU, I pity you.
You need help.
And yes I run my own company. Quite profitable and even more since the EU vote !
I notice you quote the Mail and Express but your back up is from lo and behold....The Guardian. Typical Remain newspaper.
2 Newspapers that you don't agree with but are quite happy to read online !! Hypocrite (the Mail and Express).
I am sorry but I am siding towards the Reverend, that you are just a Billy Bullshitter.

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:42 am

I am pointing out the fact that a leader of a national party has the temerity to have written or sanctioned such a lie. Incredibly poor taste.

The fact he's left it uncorrected for 4 years makes it worse - he's either totally incompetent or was content for it to be in the public domain until he got challenged as he did. Then went into major denial and has the back-stop of a party machine to blame rather than himself. As sure as night follows day, his UKiP Press Officer has fallen in their sword. :!:

Seems he has a bit of track record on this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/paul-nuttall-hillsborough-tranmere-nhs_uk_58a33298e4b03df370da891a

P.S. you seem to be snuggling up to the Rev so closely that you're even adopting his tactics of issuing unprovoked abuse. Expected better of you Swampy. :D

Sound_out
Site Addict

Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:09 am

Super Gabor wrote:P.S. you seem to be snuggling up to the Rev so closely that you're even adopting his tactics of issuing unprovoked abuse. Expected better of you Swampy. :D

At least he's not a weird stalker. Not seen your boyfriend for a while either, must be embarrassed because he can't keep his promises. :lol:

#draintheswamp :mrgreen:

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 am

It would appear YOU are stalking me! :lol:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 am

Super Gabor wrote:It would appear YOU are stalking me! :lol:

There's only ONE stalker and that's YOW! :lol:

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 am

Oh I don't think so. Anyway your tit for tat stuff has it's own home now Soundy - your very own "corner" of UTS. :wink:

Back on topic, what's your view on Paul Nuttall?

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Paul Nuttall hmm.
He seems like a decent bloke from what I have seen of him.
Much better than the Labour candidate who just degrades women with his comments and has never lived anywhere near Stoke.
The comments regarding Hillsborough where he claimed he lost mates in the tragedy, he was actually there and lost "football mates" as he put it.
Anybody who gives the Terrorist supporting, Abbot loving (racist may I add Abbot) , tramp looking Corbyn an arse kicking is ok in my books.

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:33 pm

swampysaddler wrote:Much better than the Labour candidate who just degrades women with his comments and has never lived anywhere near Stoke.
Gareth Snell, the Labour candidate's local credentials are certainly better than Nuttall's who only moved into Stoke the other week. He's from Suffolk but moved to the area as a student at Keele Uni then became a Councillor at Newcastle under Lyme, next door to Stoke.

That said, he's made some pretty awful comments and the Corbyn-effect on Labour's heartlands looks like the Labour vote is going to get a right kicking.

Don't get me started on Abbott :lol:

derbysaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Nuttall is a thick chancer that's all, absolutely nothing to him

aaaae
Site Addict

Location: Beware, I bear more grudges than lonely High Court judges...

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Aren't all politicians lying bastards? I thought it was a pre-requisite for the job.

Exile
Jobsworth

Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm

aaaae wrote:Aren't all politicians lying bastards? I thought it was a pre-requisite for the job.

Reminds me of a great Dennis Skinner quote:

"Half the Tory members opposite are crooks."

When told to withdraw this remark by the Speaker: "OK, half the Tory members aren't crooks."

Sad to say, integrity and politics are mostly separated, heading for divorce.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:27 am

derbysaddler wrote:Nuttall is a thick chancer that's all, absolutely nothing to him

This.

The bloke's an arse.

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:16 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
derbysaddler wrote:Nuttall is a thick chancer that's all, absolutely nothing to him

This.

The bloke's an arse.

He's a liar and a fraud. Pretending to be part of Hillsborough is pretty bloody low.

Sound_out
Site Addict

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm

[various posts deleted and user temporarily banned - mod]

Sound_out
Site Addict

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Sound_out wrote:[various posts deleted and user temporarily banned - mod]

What is this - am I supposed to be banned??? :? :? :lol:

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:54 am

Typical bollocks from [post moderated]

http://www.westmonster.com/labour-activ ... -in-stoke/

chunkster
Site Addict

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 pm

I must admit although UKIP are the party of my choice they are leaderless just like labour. i don't particularly think that nuttall has covered himself in glory and i don't think he is very articulate. This country is crying out for a leader that will put this country. it's safety and it's indigenous people first and unite us. I wonder if trump has a long lost British cousin :mrgreen:

Exile
Jobsworth

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:38 pm

chunkster wrote:I wonder if trump has a long lost British cousin :mrgreen:

I sincerely hope not. One orange ball bag is more than enough!

swampysaddler
Glitterati

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Exile wrote:

His mother is of Scottish heritage.

Exile
Jobsworth

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 am

swampysaddler wrote:
Exile wrote:

His mother is of Scottish heritage.

You mean he's from immigrant stock? Shocking! :P

tinned
Site Addict

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 pm

chunkster wrote:it's indigenous people first

That's the Welsh first then, isn't it?

PT
Site Addict

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Exile wrote:

Was watching the snooker the other night and had to spare a thought for Judd Trump. Not because he lost in a final in a deciding frame. It was because I was thinking that he probably thought he was through the worst of being called Trump. I bet his Primary school years were a scream. A surname synonymous with farting would be manna from heaven for boys aged from five up until.....well quite old actually.

So he gets his school years behind him and builds some respectability for the Trump name through honest sporting endeavour. And then that orange twerp gets elected.

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Trump appearing in a UKiP thread.

Good work there PT. :wink:

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Probably just read his CV - the one with the fake Ph.D. In history. Once they realise their mistake they'll resort to calling him a 'professional footballer', seeing as his CV also mentions that he was on the books for Tranmere Rovers...

chunkster
Site Addict

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 am

Exile wrote:

Probably just read his CV - the one with the fake Ph.D. In history. Once they realise their mistake they'll resort to calling him a 'professional footballer', seeing as his CV also mentions that he was on the books for Tranmere Rovers...
But they DID put him on the books, he was selling programme's :mrgreen:

derbysaddler
Site Addict

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:49 am

He's a fudge nothing. If he worked for you you wouldn't rely on him to manage the photocopying correctly. Same as UKIP in general, no reason at all for that party to exist now that Britain is leaving the EU.

Super Gabor
UTS Legend

Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:21 pm

I see Farage is up to his usual tricks of provoking and insulting our partners in the EU again with his mafia tirade. What a gobshite of soon-to-be-unemployed jerk he is. Put him in charge of Brexit negotiations and we'd be more fudged than we'll end up being anyway.

Sat by him, Paul "spruce up my CV" Nutall. Anyone see his woeful "performance" on QT last week? Car crash tv.

Apparently no UKIP representative on QT tonight. Seems like they've been on every friggin week for the past year. Odd when they have no MP yet the Greens do have an MP and hardly every get on.

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Amusing that he calls them gangsters, when his own party is being investigated for abusing funds and siphoning cash off for nefarious uses.

Return to General Chat & Prediction League