Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

England v Ukraine

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Re: England v Ukraine

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm

aaaae wrote:
tinned wrote:When are people going to recognise and accept our position in world football? We are a very average team that will do well to get past the QF's of any international tournament for the foreseeable future. Anybody that thinks we're at a level where we are a realistic prospect of winning any of these tournaments needs a reality check IMHO. Until young English players are given a proper chance, from an early age, with the top clubs then we will not see enough players coming through that are good enough to help us compete at the top of world football. That's the very reason there is a lack of ready made replacements for Lampard/Gerrard.

While last night was far from good, I don't think it was half as bad as some are making out. Given the fact that it was all about not losing then it was a case of job done.

If you're fed up of watching players thta lack that little bit extra and can't retain possession for more than two passes then I suggest you aim your anger at "the greatest league in the world".

Whilst I agree that the Premier League is the root cause of the problems and that the result is more important than the performance in qualifying, if you see your team playing like a pile of crap, which they did, it is only fair to say so.

Reminds me of conversations I had with mates during last world cup finals who kept assuring me that once we were through the group games, where we played like a pile of crap, everything would be fine. Of course, we were absolutely humiliated by Germany and if we play like we did last night against one of the better teams we will have the same result again in Brazil.

So you blame the Premier league (no surprise there with your blinked views).
Who invented the Premier League for the good of English football?
Who did nothing about the Premier League when it was going down the route they did not create it for?
Who employed foreign managers to manage English teams who had a lot of potential from young stars in their prime?
Who makes obtaining coaching badges and coaching courses so expensive to the normal person?

CLUE

The said party concerned first name begins with F and second begins with A.

There simply lies the problem of English football. NOT and I repeat NOT the Premier league.

aaaae
Site Addict

Location: Beware, I bear more grudges than lonely High Court judges...

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 am

SheffieldSaddler wrote:Who makes obtaining coaching badges and coaching courses so expensive to the normal person?

Expensive for the normal person, yes, but for retards like you I'm sure there is a special discount.

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:06 pm

SheffieldSaddler wrote:So you blame the Premier league (no surprise there with your blinked views).
Who invented the Premier League for the good of English football?
Who did nothing about the Premier League when it was going down the route they did not create it for?
Who employed foreign managers to manage English teams who had a lot of potential from young stars in their prime?
Who makes obtaining coaching badges and coaching courses so expensive to the normal person?

CLUE

The said party concerned first name begins with F and second begins with A.

There simply lies the problem of English football. NOT and I repeat NOT the Premier league.

Who said in the early 90s that they would eff off and form some kind of Euro super league if the FA didn't accede to their demands for a massive redistribution of wealth from the football pyramid to the clubs in the top flight?

A: That'll be David Dein and his mates at the biggest clubs.

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 pm

aaaae wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:Who makes obtaining coaching badges and coaching courses so expensive to the normal person?

Expensive for the normal person, yes, but for retards like you I'm sure there is a special discount.

And for your retard and totally thick life.
It would be free?
:lol:

Fray Bentos is God!
Site Addict

Location: Poking chimps with sticks and walking away since 2004.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 am

SheffieldSaddler wrote:
aaaae wrote:

It would be free?

Retarded. The word is retarded.

aaaae
Site Addict

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:41 am

Fray Bentos is God! wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
aaaae wrote:

It would be free?

I rest my case.

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:11 am

aaaae wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
aaaae wrote:

It would be free?

I rest my case.

You need to rest it retard.

aaaae
Site Addict

Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 am

SheffieldSaddler wrote:
aaaae wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:And for your retard and totally thick life.
It would be free?

I rest my case.

Come on! You can do better than that!? Well maybe you can't...

KoloSaddler
Glitterati

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Sheff do your know what the word means ?

Fray Bentos is God!
Site Addict

Location: Poking chimps with sticks and walking away since 2004.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:49 pm

SheffieldSaddler wrote:
aaaae wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
aaaae wrote:[quote="SheffieldSaddler"]Who makes obtaining coaching badges and coaching courses so expensive to the normal person?

It would be free?

I rest my case.

:lol:[/quote]

That's better.

Previous
Return to England Highs & Lows