Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

England vs Wales

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Re: England vs Wales

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Duke wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:He is CLUELESS and should have been sacked after the disgrace of last World Cup.

Agreed

I do too, unfortunately would have cost a kinds ransom to sack him, then replace him with someone better.

Rob Harvey
Glitterati

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

Well, we might as well make do with what we have got now!

stephen hanson

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 pm

the only problem with any top class sport is MONEY MONEY MONEY why run round on a wet tuesday night when you can be sitting at home with miss world on your arm. watching the other mugs getting soaking wet.the £5 million a year you get will make sure you dont get wet playing football on their PS3.in your very LARGE HOUSES (we pay for) yes i was one of the mugs who payed £30 for my ticket then on the night you could get one for £5 yes a fiver and that was a fiver to much NEVER AGAIN

the welsh wanted it more

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 pm

stephen hanson wrote:the only problem with any top class sport is MONEY MONEY MONEY why run round on a wet tuesday night when you can be sitting at home with miss world on your arm. watching the other mugs getting soaking wet.the £5 million a year you get will make sure you dont get wet playing football on their PS3.in your very LARGE HOUSES (we pay for) yes i was one of the mugs who payed £30 for my ticket then on the night you could get one for £5 yes a fiver and that was a fiver to much NEVER AGAIN

the welsh wanted it more

Too right mate. A perfect example of this is the Indian cricket team. Full of quality players but just don't have the interest or motivation since the IPL was born, and their millions were earned.

Previous
Return to England Highs & Lows