Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Gerrard

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
saddlersam
UTS Legend

Gerrard

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am

This is quite an ambiguous post & i don't want to go in to it too far at the minute but has anyone heard anything about this rumoured story about Steven Gerrard that will apparently be coming to light in the next couple of weeks?

It was thought to have caused big problems in the camp during the finals. I don't really want to go in to it but it's meant to be breaking soon.

I might be late and everyone knows about it already and I've just missed it...

Abiguous at best, i know!

SaddlerSteve
Site Addict

Re: Gerrard

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:51 am

Have seen the supposed rumour online and if it turns out to true it would explain why Terry made his press conference.

Anon E. Mouse
UTS Regular

Location: Supporting Pension Fund F.C. at the Grand-a-Day Stadium, of course.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 am

Is it anything to do with the earlier (unsubstantiated) rumour concerning SG and the female partner of another footballer (John Terry style)?

saddlersam
UTS Legend

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 am

Wrote it off when originally heard about said rumour but a number of journalists have claimed something will break soon.

SaddlerSteve
Site Addict

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 am

Theres apparently a gagging order in place for 14 days but not sure then that order started.

If it turns out to be true then i hope all England fans give the whole team stick for letting this rubbish affect our World Cup performance.

saddlersam
UTS Legend

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

With tin hat at the ready, i can understand why Terry would have gone bat s*** mental if this is true.

I'll take it with a pinch of salt however, until I here more. Apparently another player from Liverpool (not necessarily the club) is involved in something similar which will be breaking with it...

latviancheese
Site Addict

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 am

Is it the same rumour that was flying around before? :?

If not, then id love to know :mrgreen:

DanWalsallFC
Site Addict

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Oooooooooooooooooo gossip.
Come on, spill.

SaddlerSteve
Site Addict

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:31 pm

saddlersam wrote:With tin hat at the ready, i can understand why Terry would have gone bat s*** mental if this is true.

I'll take it with a pinch of salt however, until I here more. Apparently another player from Liverpool (not necessarily the club) is involved in something similar which will be breaking with it...

I can understand that Terry may have been miffed but if this is the reason he tried to undermine the manager then he should never play for England again.

Rich Evans
UTS Legend

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm

if its true i'd expect gerrard to either quit all together or depart to spain

Exile
Jobsworth

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Who is John Terry's PR manager? :wink:

philthesaddler
Site Addict

Location: Bescot Stadium, 'the stadium that never closes'. Opening hours Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 am

Turns out Alex Curran hasn't got a sister, so that kind of takes the shine off the rumour!

saddlersam
UTS Legend

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am

philthesaddler wrote:Turns out Alex Curran hasn't got a sister, so that kind of takes the shine off the rumour!

That's what i heard quite earlier on, but was then told it wasn't her sister (real or not) that was involved.

Dangerous ground though, I'm going to leave it and see if anything comes out once the apparent gagging order is lifted.

latviancheese
Site Addict

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 am

saddlersam wrote:
philthesaddler wrote:Turns out Alex Curran hasn't got a sister, so that kind of takes the shine off the rumour!

That's what i heard quite earlier on, but was then told it wasn't her sister (real or not) that was involved.

Dangerous ground though, I'm going to leave it and see if anything comes out once the apparent gagging order is lifted.

But there was also the fact his wife had been boning Kris Commons in previous rumours, its changed story twice now so surely it must be trollope?

saddlersam
UTS Legend

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 am

latviancheese wrote:
saddlersam wrote:

But there was also the fact his wife had been boning Kris Commons in previous rumours, its changed story twice now so surely it must be trollope?

THAT chubby funster?! Ruddy Hell!*

*It's Soft Cell.

Morty
Glitterati

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Come on - even the Sun are saying that this story is a hoax!

it's amazing what crap people believe - their own lives must be really boring if the highlight of their day is whether some non-entity of a football has/hasn't been bonking someone he should/shouldn't have been!! :evil:

Rant over - carry on people!! :D :mrgreen:

latviancheese
Site Addict

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Its also a "text rumour". Has one ever been true?

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm

latviancheese wrote:Its also a "text rumour". Has one ever been true?

They are started by the phone companies I am sure of it... helps use up everyones "free" texts :P

Return to England Highs & Lows