Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Cheating Portugeuse

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
PINNACLE
UTS Legend

Cheating Portugeuse

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 pm

How refreshing to see two of them booked, one for diving in the area and one for chasing the ref brandishing an imaginary card trying to get someone sent off. Well done ref :D

SaddlerSteve
Site Addict

Re: Cheating Portugeuse

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 pm

What's the odds of one of the Portugese getting sent off?
They're picking up yellows like sweets.

DanWalsallFC
Site Addict

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 pm

The Brazillians and the Pork & Cheese are as bad as each other at the moment.

Duke
Site Addict

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

PINNACLE wrote:How refreshing to see two of them booked, one for diving in the area and one for chasing the ref brandishing an imaginary card trying to get someone sent off. Well done ref :D

Couldn't agree more , the Brazilian according FIFA rules should have been sent off I'm certain he wasn't because of the disgraceful behaviour of the Portugeuse players.

well done ref

PINNACLE
UTS Legend

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Duke wrote:
PINNACLE wrote:How refreshing to see two of them booked, one for diving in the area and one for chasing the ref brandishing an imaginary card trying to get someone sent off. Well done ref :D

Couldn't agree more , the Brazilian according FIFA rules should have been sent off I'm certain he wasn't because of the disgraceful behaviour of the Portugeuse players.

well done ref

See my original post, i never questioned the referees decision as to the rights and wrongs of the game,
I purely commented on the reaction and behaviour of certain players against fellow professionals.
In my book that is cheating and the referee dealt with it admirably in my opinion.
Problem with that ?

Duke
Site Addict

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 pm

No problem at all diving and trying to get players sent of is cheating and as for years as ruined international football at last FIFA have done something about it.

I've been very impressed with the officials at this world cup .

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 am

PINNACLE wrote:
Duke wrote:

well done ref

See my original post, i never questioned the referees decision as to the rights and wrongs of the game,
I purely commented on the reaction and behaviour of certain players against fellow professionals.
In my book that is cheating and the referee dealt with it admirably in my opinion.
Problem with that ?

Jesus wept, you even have a pop at people who agree with you. Find some way to chill out.

derbysaddler
Site Addict

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 am

:lol:

Resident loon

windowman
UTS Legend

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 am

he will want a address with it next

Return to England Highs & Lows