Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

der Henker

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

der Henker

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:44 am

Which means 'executioner' in German.

The England 'team' looks like a troubled inmate on death row. Pacing up and down, sweating and wringing their hands. The only question at the moment is will it be the misfiring but efficient German team that dispatches us, or will Slovenia hack us to death on the way to the scaffold?

Wouldn't mind going out to enthusiastic new boys Ghana or Serbia, but I'm not sure I could take the Germans gleefully posturing and having a jolly knee-slapping time as we embarrass ourselves in front of the whole world yet again.

:x

For a start it would mean dredging up those painful memories of 1990 and 1996 - but at least we played our hearts out and actually drew in normal time.

This would be just too much.

:x

How bloody depressing. :|

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Re: der Henker

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Sorry Pinnacle, but I wrote that 8 days ago.

"I TOLD YOU SO"

:(

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Re: der Henker

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 pm

A footballing Isandlwana.

In overwhelming numbers..........Launched a highly disciplined attack.......the column was completely annihilated........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2xQNBZaqa8&feature=related

Return to England Highs & Lows