Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

England v Algeria

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
tinned
Site Addict

Re: England v Algeria

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Lampard missing in non-action.

Gerrard is colour blind (we're in white you dick).

Rooney is more like Mooney.

Capello is a cock who plays the usual suspects and won't change formation.

I was still positive after the USA game but now am totally sure we're going out.

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Gerrard "Algeria deserve some credit, it was their World Cup Final". Talk about being up your own backside.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 pm

A disgrace.

tinned
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 pm

chestersaddler wrote:Gerrard "Algeria deserve some credit, it was their World Cup Final". Talk about being up your own backside.

That's the exact reason for our downfall.

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:35 pm

What a disgrace. Of all the England games I have ever watched, that is the most ashamed I have ever been to be English. I am a proud English man, but I genuinely hope we go out now. If you think that team, with that manager are going to win the world cup then you are deluded.

Wayne Rooney W***** bottled out of 50/50 challenges that the likes of me and you would have died for for our country. Did f*** all , all night long. Go back to Man United and win F*** all you fat waste of space, once a prick always a prick. Frank Lampard, w****** , all I can say is why? what does this man offer to the England team ever ? Should have been dropped 5 years ago. Useless piece of s***. Missed a chance he would bury 100% of times for Chelsea, what's up Frank the W*** England not pay you enough F*** off you C***.

Rooney, just heard your comments , you complete and utter barclays , go fudge yourself up your arse, you look back on your life and think about what a waste of space your really are you over weight, Scunthorpe, 3500 people turned up 6000 miles from home, to watch you go through the motions like the Manchester United prick you are.

Cappello. Heskey Why ? Lampard Why? Shaun Wright Phillips Why ? Same old rigid formation, no change no nothing you Italian barclays. fudge off and suck my dick. Same old mistakes as all the other tossers before you. I'm ashamed, my dad will be turning in his grave. Hope you go out you bunch of toss pots.

Duke
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Absolute rubbish , Capello got everything wrong .
Gerrard is not the same player playing out wide , Rooney is better playing alone upfront as he as done successfully for United .
Just when the team the game needed a lift we bring on Wright Phillips , what as Joe Cole got to do to get a look in ridiculous .

Duke
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Blazing_Saddler wrote:What a disgrace. Of all the England games I have ever watched, that is the most ashamed I have ever been to be English. I am a proud English man, but I genuinely hope we go out now. If you think that team, with that manager are going to win the world cup then you are deluded.

Wayne Rooney W***** bottled out of 50/50 challenges that the likes of me and you would have died for for our country. Did f*** all , all night long. Go back to Man United and win F*** all you fat waste of space, once a prick always a prick. Frank Lampard, w****** , all I can say is why? what does this man offer to the England team ever ? Should have been dropped 5 years ago. Useless piece of s***. Missed a chance he would bury 100% of times for Chelsea, what's up Frank the W*** England not pay you enough F*** off you C***.

Rooney, just heard your comments , you complete and utter winner , go **** yourself up your backside, you look back on your life and think about what a waste of space your really are you over weight, lady-garden, 3500 people turned up 6000 miles from home, to watch you go through the motions like the Manchester United prick you are.

Cappello. Heskey Why ? Lampard Why? Shaun Wright Phillips Why ? Same old rigid formation, no change no nothing you Italian winner. **** off and suck my dick. Same old mistakes as all the other tossers before you. I'm ashamed, my dad will be turning in his grave. Hope you go out you bunch of toss pots.

what did Rooney say ?

latviancheese
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Err you missed Gerrard out there Blazing, otherwise. Top post.

Biggles
UTS Veteran

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Chuffin' livid. We will NOT make last 16. Beckenbaur (sp had too much red stuff) was right, Capeello has taken us back. We were total and utter bottom gravy of the highest order. Could have played until 2 tomorrow afternoon and wouldn't have scored. Overpaid fariries, I'd have died to wear that shirt.....

tinned
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Duke wrote:
Blazing_Saddler wrote:What a disgrace. Of all the England games I have ever watched, that is the most ashamed I have ever been to be English. I am a proud English man, but I genuinely hope we go out now. If you think that team, with that manager are going to win the world cup then you are deluded.

Rooney, just heard your comments , you complete and utter winner , go **** yourself up your backside, you look back on your life and think about what a waste of space your really are you over weight, lady-garden, 3500 people turned up 6000 miles from home, to watch you go through the motions like the Manchester United prick you are.

Cappello. Heskey Why ? Lampard Why? Shaun Wright Phillips Why ? Same old rigid formation, no change no nothing you Italian winner. **** off and suck my dick. Same old mistakes as all the other tossers before you. I'm ashamed, my dad will be turning in his grave. Hope you go out you bunch of toss pots.

what did Rooney say ?

Something about it's nice to see home fans supporting the team. What do you expect Rooney, a fudge standing ovation?

Like Over The Moon just said to me on text: perhaps Rooney needs to get a proper job and then shell out thousands to get to South Africa.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 pm

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Agree with all that, especially Lampard and Rooney. LOSERS.

Neuromantic
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Rooney: Shocking
Lampard: Anonymous, disgusting performance.
Gerrard: Woeful but at least he tried to get on the ball.

They are supposed to be our 3 star turns, and they were disgusting.

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

England v Algeria

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Really worried now. I'd bin Heskey, stick Gerrard behind Rooney (just in case Wayne fancies playing a bit) and stick Cole on the left.

We look tense and bereft of ideas. :-(

Duke
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 pm

To easy to blame the players yes they under performed tonight but for me the formation , tactics and substitutions were all wrong .

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Worried?

I'm not worried. I can't see us beating Slovenia so back on the plane home.

LOSERS

Biggles
UTS Veteran

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm

To that well known refrain...

"We're coming home, we're coming home......"

latviancheese
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm

I forgot about Joe Cole, not his greatest fan but at least he has the bottle to have a go.

not convinced by SWP but at least he had a run.

Id drop Heskey and Rooney next game, and go with Crouch and Defoe.

Duke
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:47 pm

King Crimson wrote:, stick Gerrard behind Rooney and stick Cole on the left. :-(

exactly what should have happened at half time .

Wright Phillips :roll:

PT
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Desparately sad. It was like watching 11 golfers with the yips. So nervous they have let hemselves and their country down, which is exactly what they were scared of.

Manager needs to take 100% of the blame. He's had weeks with them now and they should all be mentally right. They look as mentally wrong as they could be. He's running a prison camp and the inmates look lost when they get out into the limelight, especially as he has just metaphorically shot one of them for making a mistake.

Surrey Saddler
Glitterati

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 pm

What are we doing with a manager who can't speak English???

tinned
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

King Crimson wrote:Really worried now. I'd bin Heskey, stick Gerrard behind Rooney (just in case Wayne fancies playing a bit) and stick Cole on the left.

Don't have a go at Rooney. If the ball won't come withing 18 inches of him what is he supposed to do? Challenge for it? Come on, be serious!

Also, how is he going to play well when fans, who have cleared out their life savings to get out there, boo him for a slightly off colour performance?

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm

tinned wrote:
King Crimson wrote:Really worried now. I'd bin Heskey, stick Gerrard behind Rooney (just in case Wayne fancies playing a bit) and stick Cole on the left.

Don't have a go at Rooney. If the ball won't come withing 18 inches of him what is he supposed to do? Challenge for it? Come on, be serious!

Also, how is he going to play well when fans, who have cleared out their life savings to get out there, boo him for a slightly off colour performance?

Rooney should be executed and replaced with someone who cares enough to play.

:|

latviancheese
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm

tinned wrote:

How about when he gets the ball he doesnt spanner it, pass it to Algeria, or fall over the fudge thing?

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:59 pm

tinned wrote:

I seriously have to ask is that serious, cos if not, you are more of a prick than I already thought. Rooney, needs to go away and think what he really wants to do with his life. Have a lot of money (well done fat boy) or do something worth while, other than win the league with a team that is almost gauranteed it every other year.

I seriously hope you are joking, cos if I saw him, I would quite happily go to prison for life to wipe the smug grin off his smug scouse face. The complete and utter arse hole. Gerrard was poor (Out of position and poor let it be said) only our best player for 25 years out of position, well done fabio (Scunthorpe) At leat Steven had the balls to come out and say sorry we were poor. Cappello, and Rooney , go home and die you waste of human life.

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
tinned wrote:

Rooney should be executed and replaced with someone who cares enough to play.

:|

Exactly. barclays ! Ban me for swearing, see if I give a fudge, if supposedly one of the best players in the World can't give a fudge about the world cup, then why should I give a fudge about a poxy web site. barclays.

Stu
UTS Legend

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Blazing_Saddler wrote:
tinned wrote:

I seriously have to ask is that serious, cos if not, you are more of a prick than I already thought. Rooney, needs to go away and think what he really wants to do with his life. Have a lot of money (well done fat boy) or do something worth while, other than win the league with a team that is almost gauranteed it every other year.

I seriously hope you are joking, cos if I saw him, I would quite happily go to prison for life to wipe the smug grin off his smug scouse face. The complete and utter backside hole. Gerrard was poor (Out of position and poor let it be said) only our best player for 25 years out of position, well done fabio (lady-garden) At leat Steven had the balls to come out and say sorry we were poor. Cappello, and Rooney , go home and die you waste of human life.

Bloody hell blazing, you're more depressed than I am on Facebook at the moment. Tinned's sarcasm clearly wasn't appreciated in what is a genuine moment of mass-suicide for the nation.

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Are you serious, yeah I get it Dave was being sarcastic, fair play, he knows me, I'm sure he wont take offence. I am more than depressed. I Wouldn't care if we lost, if we actually tried. I'm not joking, Im 34, smoke , drink and am about 5 stoned overweight, and I would have done better than that tonight without a doubt. barclays the lot of them, especially that Scunthorpe Rooney.

dornansog
UTS Veteran

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 pm

When SWP is your first sub it betrays not only a lack of depth in the squad but also a total lack of ideas from the coach.

SWP runs like his knees are on backwards. Has he ever had the ball under control in his whole career?

Our two best options for changing the game stayed on the bench. Joe Cole and Beckham (yeah i know but he couldnt have done any worse than the "fit" players on the pitch)

Ashamed :evil: :evil:

tinned
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 pm

:D Blazing.

I didn't know you already thought of me as a prick? :shock: :( :wink:

SaddlerSteve
Site Addict

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

longdogs wrote:What did Rooney say to the camera???

Something like "Nice to hear the home fans booing!"
Play with some pride then you scouse twerp!!!! :evil:

PreviousNext
Return to England Highs & Lows