Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

PDR Korea

Walsall supporters react to England's despairs - as they happened. No text speak, please.
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
TimWilkes
Glitterati

PDR Korea

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Based on that first half, I reckon either The Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea or those quitters from below the 38th parallel would beat Engerland pretty comfortably [cue 2nd half Brazilian goal rush :roll:].

crazysaddla2

Re: PDR Korea

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 pm

was that first goal a cross or a shot?

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

TimWilkes wrote:Based on that first half, I reckon either The Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea or those quitters from below the 38th parallel would beat Engerland pretty comfortably [cue 2nd half Brazilian goal rush :roll:].

Quite the opposite I would say, I would fancy England to take Brazil out, if they stopped all this negative thinking, and thinking Brazil are something special. We should have beat them in 2002, and if we met them now we should beat them too.

If England had come up with the performance Brazil have tonight, they would have been slated big time for it.

DanWalsallFC
Site Addict

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

crazysaddla2 wrote:was that first goal a cross or a shot?

I think it was a cross, drilled across the goal hoping someone would get on the end of it.. but unluckily for the Koreans, ended up in the back of the net somehow.

Return to England Highs & Lows