Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Fleetwood Town (A) League One, 12 Dec 3pm

Reports and reaction from the 2014-2015 season as Walsall finished 3rd in League 1
Forum rules
Be nice or face the consequences
Darth Vader
Site Addict

Re: Fleetwood Town (A) League One, 12 Dec 3pm

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:29 am

Awfully late really considering the conditions. Typical jumped up non league barclays

chunkster
Site Addict

Re: Fleetwood Town (A) League One, 12 Dec 3pm

Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Andy W Taylor wrote:
chunkster wrote:going for a 1-2 away win lalk and romaine with our goals. ordered my tickets last night over tinternet. went to pick em up today and they had sent em all back without printing mine off :| but she said she would email the club so they will be ready to pick up at their ticket office :D

Was there a queue when you got to the ticket office? :lol:

I'd just got to the turnoff on the M55 when heard it on Radio 5. Had been checking on Radio Lancashire but they seemed more concerned with Steve Davies's playlist than with what their local teams were up to!

Rain seemed to be slowing down once they confirmed the game was off so had a tootle along Blackpool front and then headed home.
we never even got to the ground :lol: . i was having lunch in the hotel when my sister in law text to say it was off. it cost us a bloody fortune this weekend. i recon about £400 :( petrol hotel show meals drinks. it was nearly £5 a pint in that viva :shock:

Previous
Return to 2015-16 Season