Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Luton (A) friendly - Saturday 1 August 3pm

Reports and reaction from the 2014-2015 season as Walsall finished 3rd in League 1
Forum rules
Be nice or face the consequences
Saddlers at Hertford

Re: Luton (A) friendly - Saturday 1 August 3pm

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:41 pm

it didn't default to minature, I was just clumsy and selected tiny instead of small. My first post on normal looked mossive. Using a Sony D2 something or other.

Noggin, yup I relocated to hertford in June with a new job. Really like it here to be fair. One other walsall guy I know to down here by the name of 'walsall Dave' . Wim tekkin over the ome counties ay we!

Noggin
UTS Veteran

Re: Luton (A) friendly - Saturday 1 August 3pm

Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 am

Saddlers at Hertford wrote:it didn't default to minature, I was just clumsy and selected tiny instead of small. My first post on normal looked mossive. Using a Sony D2 something or other.

Noggin, yup I relocated to hertford in June with a new job. Really like it here to be fair. One other walsall guy I know to down here by the name of 'walsall Dave' . Wim tekkin over the ome counties ay we!

HA! HA! HA!

Strange you say that, someone I was working with a few years ago said her saw some really fit bird in a car with a Walsall FC car sticker in the back window. I've never seen a really fit bird in Walsall never mind Hertfordshire... hahaha...

I also know to three Saddlers in London, so you might be onto something, were either taking over the place or simply escaping...

Previous
Return to 2015-16 Season