Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Port Vale (H) League One Feb 14th, 3pm

Reports and reaction from the 2014-2015 season as Walsall finished 14th in League 1
ShyTallKnight
Glitterati

Re: Port Vale (H) League One Feb 14th, 3pm

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Leatherman wrote:
Big Dave wfc wrote:
sallian wrote:
Big Dave wfc wrote:Can't believe what I've seen today down they're, officials should not be allowed to take a game of under 5's pathetic from start to finish, innis should have had a straight red, hiwula just about to strike the ball and gets pulled to the floor. Andy Taylor the picture says it all was assaulted, ref similar to Tuesday allowed us to be man handled, and let vale foul is out our stride and any rythem.

Robert page after game comments are laughable to say the least, Walsall have an Airial weakness and we look to expose it, no crap seeing as though we only have 3 players over 6ft and one of those being a GK.

But that lot wouldn't know how to play football if there life depended on it, wasn't interested getting past the half way line till the second half.

Utterly annoyed at this today, we would have gone on to win the game if and rightly the penalty was given, to many times this has happened, football league need to assess/ review and start getting better at giving the fans better quality for the money we pay every week to see a fair game.

Baxendale, useless even though he isn't a winger, he didn't gamble on the balls going to the back post, didn't compete, didn't get a cross in, didn't pass forward, inept, and dean should hang his head for picking him ahead of Henry, garbage.

Baxendale is one of our only hopes on the pitch....but Dean Smith put him in handcuffs and shackles so ignorant people can then attack him on web forums........... He has the keys to unlock defences......but put him right position!

Baxendale is built like a bookies pen, I want our players to perform well for us, I agree he isn't a winger, I don't believe he is a league one footballer, he was garbage today he didn't nothing when he came on against Rochdale to warrant a place ahead of Henry.
If that's ignorant go snag your next door neighbours red setter. He didn't compete end of.

What have you got against Setters?

George Kirby marmalised him in the Stoke game

Leatherman
Site Addict

Location: Still pointing and laughing even LOUDER at psychotic fantasists.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 pm

sallian wrote:
boringteacher wrote:
sallian wrote:can't rely on refs, linesmen nor blame them........ need to create more chances, take more shots, change shape on the pitch and most importantly change the attitude and effort....and all those other things wont be an obstacle

If in 90+mins of football we are blaming a loss on one or two decisions against us...then we really are scraping the barrel for success and clutching at straws to divert from our shortcomings......it's delusional

try being there

I don't know how to interact in public, I might do something inappropriate

Believe me, you'd fit right in.

Big Dave wfc
UTS Veteran

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:48 pm

sallian wrote:
sallian wrote:
Big Dave wfc wrote:
sallian wrote:
Big Dave wfc wrote:Can't believe what I've seen today down they're, officials should not be allowed to take a game of under 5's pathetic from start to finish, innis should have had a straight red, hiwula just about to strike the ball and gets pulled to the floor. Andy Taylor the picture says it all was assaulted, ref similar to Tuesday allowed us to be man handled, and let vale foul is out our stride and any rythem.

Robert page after game comments are laughable to say the least, Walsall have an Airial weakness and we look to expose it, no crap seeing as though we only have 3 players over 6ft and one of those being a GK.

But that lot wouldn't know how to play football if there life depended on it, wasn't interested getting past the half way line till the second half.

Utterly annoyed at this today, we would have gone on to win the game if and rightly the penalty was given, to many times this has happened, football league need to assess/ review and start getting better at giving the fans better quality for the money we pay every week to see a fair game.

Baxendale, useless even though he isn't a winger, he didn't gamble on the balls going to the back post, didn't compete, didn't get a cross in, didn't pass forward, inept, and dean should hang his head for picking him ahead of Henry, garbage.

Baxendale is one of our only hopes on the pitch....but Dean Smith put him in handcuffs and shackles so ignorant people can then attack him on web forums........... He has the keys to unlock defences......but put him right position!

Baxendale is built like a bookies pen, I want our players to perform well for us, I agree he isn't a winger, I don't believe he is a league one footballer, he was garbage today he didn't nothing when he came on against Rochdale to warrant a place ahead of Henry.
If that's ignorant go snag your next door neighbours red setter. He didn't compete end of.

He doesn't have to be big, his nimble frame is part of what makes him effective in many situations...with Sawyers always being preferred over him he has pitch rust....I not only think he can be very effective at this level...I think he can be good a division above too....but needs confidence from manager...and a more positive formation

I would agree that the formation needs to change at home, but Baxendale is no where near the front 11 for me, but shows the lack of not exactly numbers but quality we have throughout the squad, we are without Bradshaw, forde and mantom, that's massive to have three of your possibly first names down on the team sheet out.

For arguments sake if we put those three back in the starting 11 and drop say hiwula Cain Sawyers, Baxendale would not get a place on a bench of a mid table league one side, to say he could compete at championship level is ridiculous.

Dean smith is naive tactically and is a very idealistic manager, he's doing well with what he has to work with in terms of budget etc etc..... But I'm hoping forde is back ASAP and junior is put back on the sidelines

philthesaddler
Site Addict

Location: Bescot Stadium, 'the stadium that never closes'. Opening hours Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Baxendale isn't good enough, nor has he ever been.

Whilst most of you were cumming in your pants when we gave him a 3 year deal, some of us questioned it as he was weak, slow, small and not even as good a player as Sawyers in his "natural" position.

Today was probably his worst performance in a Walsall shirt - but thats no reason to cheer him off.

If you're a fan of Baxendale - ask yourself this little question - how often do you see him fouled? Hardly ever. That in itself shows how poor he is, he doesn't get involved, he's brushed off the ball far too easily, without even putting up a fight, he's always "inbetween" the play - neither pressing or challenging the man with the ball, nor anticipating the 2nd ball... neither making a late run in to the back post when a cross is coming in, nor pulling wide like a winger to offer a switch option.

All the excuses under the sun come out - he's low on confidence, it's not his position, he's had no game time...bla bla.

At the end of the day, it's his general footballing ability and physical attributes that are clearly lacking, not his ability to play on the wing. End the experiment and ship him out.

As for the rest of the match. Blaming the officials is naive - there were a few odd decisions, but he's not even the worst ref we've had in 2015. The penalty on Hiwula - I've not seen a replay yet, but my real-time reaction was that he wasn't fouled and he was looking for it, and was probably the right decision.

The rest of the game went exactly the same way as every other game where Dean Smiths Walsall have come up against an organised, physical side - we had no answer, or more specifically Dean didn't.

We spend far too much time dilly dallying, when we need to get the ball in to the box, we go sideways and have too few penetrating runs, hence why when a team comes and defends with any organisation, we draw a blank. It's happened far too often for it to be a coincidence or for it to be the officials fault.

As I've said many a time, Dean Smith doesn't possess the tactical nous to get us anywhere near the playoffs.

He's the managerial equivalent of rolling a dice. 50% of the time you'll roll a 1, 2 or 3, the other 50% of the time you'll roll a 4, 5 or 6.

With Dean, he plays the same way, every single game, has no answer to prevailing circumstances in a game, nor any answer to teams that are physical or play at tempo. So, by playing the same formation every single game, with the same attitude, you'll win, lose and draw an equal amount of times - and thats exactly what he does. It's so predictable you could set your watch by it.

The most frustrating thing about this is that there is the spine of a good side there, and this years league is particularly poor. Just a few extra points here and there in the season so far would see us comfortably in the top 10, seriously pushing for the playoffs, but because of Dean 'Mediocre' 'Roll the dice' Smith, we just bounce around midtable because for every badly organised piss-poor-first-25-minutes Rochdale we come up against, we'll come up against a stubborn-and-well-drilled physical Port Vale. For every time he rolls a 6, he'll roll a 1.

And to that, Dean Smith has no answer. 4 years in to management and he's still a novice with no clue.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:59 pm

The jeering when he went off and the subsequent booing when Grimes name was mentioned was embarrassing to say the least.

sallian
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Leatherman wrote:
Big Dave wfc wrote:
sallian wrote:

What have you got against Setters?

I like cats, dog owners assume everyone likes a dog to slobber over them, bark, c*** everywhere.....I don't.

I have nothing against the dogs themselves...but not the way you suggest, I think you have allowed too much electro-magnetic cultural pollution to enter your mind.....wash your brain out with soap!

sallian
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:08 pm

philthesaddler wrote:Baxendale isn't good enough, nor has he ever been.

Whilst most of you were cumming in your pants when we gave him a 3 year deal, some of us questioned it as he was weak, slow, small and not even as good a player as Sawyers in his "natural" position.

Today was probably his worst performance in a Walsall shirt - but thats no reason to cheer him off.

If you're a fan of Baxendale - ask yourself this little question - how often do you see him fouled? Hardly ever. That in itself shows how poor he is, he doesn't get involved, he's brushed off the ball far too easily, without even putting up a fight, he's always "inbetween" the play - neither pressing or challenging the man with the ball, nor anticipating the 2nd ball... neither making a late run in to the back post when a cross is coming in, nor pulling wide like a winger to offer a switch option.

All the excuses under the sun come out - he's low on confidence, it's not his position, he's had no game time...bla bla.

At the end of the day, it's his general footballing ability and physical attributes that are clearly lacking, not his ability to play on the wing. End the experiment and ship him out.

As for the rest of the match. Blaming the officials is naive - there were a few odd decisions, but he's not even the worst ref we've had in 2015. The penalty on Hiwula - I've not seen a replay yet, but my real-time reaction was that he wasn't fouled and he was looking for it, and was probably the right decision.

The rest of the game went exactly the same way as every other game where Dean Smiths Walsall have come up against an organised, physical side - we had no answer, or more specifically Dean didn't.

We spend far too much time dilly dallying, when we need to get the ball in to the box, we go sideways and have too few penetrating runs, hence why when a team comes and defends with any organisation, we draw a blank. It's happened far too often for it to be a coincidence or for it to be the officials fault.

As I've said many a time, Dean Smith doesn't possess the tactical nous to get us anywhere near the playoffs.

He's the managerial equivalent of rolling a dice. 50% of the time you'll roll a 1, 2 or 3, the other 50% of the time you'll roll a 4, 5 or 6.

With Dean, he plays the same way, every single game, has no answer to prevailing circumstances in a game, nor any answer to teams that are physical or play at tempo. So, by playing the same formation every single game, with the same attitude, you'll win, lose and draw an equal amount of times - and thats exactly what he does. It's so predictable you could set your watch by it.

The most frustrating thing about this is that there is the spine of a good side there, and this years league is particularly poor. Just a few extra points here and there in the season so far would see us comfortably in the top 10, seriously pushing for the playoffs, but because of Dean 'Mediocre' 'Roll the dice' Smith, we just bounce around midtable because for every badly organised piss-poor-first-25-minutes Rochdale we come up against, we'll come up against a stubborn-and-well-drilled physical Port Vale. For every time he rolls a 6, he'll roll a 1.

And to that, Dean Smith has no answer. 4 years in to management and he's still a novice with no clue.

Sadly I agree with much of that

sallian
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:11 pm

IHTC. wrote:The jeering when he went off and the subsequent booing when Grimes name was mentioned was embarrassing to say the least.

Indeed we deserve failure if we have such half-brains and low-lives making things worse...paying to discourage your own players and demotivate & demoralize them is patently self-destructive.

UTS Legend

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:50 pm

That was probably the worst 45 minutes I have ever flown 6000 miles to see. We showed some urgency in the five minutes of second half injury time but that was it.
We played well in the first half, but were up against 12. No way should the score have been 0-1 at half time. Mr D'Urso did try to stamp his authority on the game in the second half, and the first two players to go in the book both played in red.

kshammer
Site Addict

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 pm

What a depressing thread.

Not the fact we lost, but just that the same boring, negative idiots pop up who can't wait to have a go, say I told you so or just spout complete rubbish. The petty vendettas or proving a point is so much more important than Walsall FC. :roll:

philthesaddler
Site Addict

Location: Bescot Stadium, 'the stadium that never closes'. Opening hours Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:57 pm

kshammer wrote:What a depressing thread.

Not the fact we lost, but just that the same boring, negative idiots pop up who can't wait to have a go, say I told you so or just spout complete rubbish. The petty vendettas or proving a point is so much more important than Walsall FC. :roll:

Heaven forbid an opinion that doesn't consist of:

"Ginger Mourihno Wemberley Baxendale is brilliant, play offs for sure"

It's a message board about football. You clearly only want it to say one thing.

SaddlerSteve
Site Addict

Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Just got back after the trains being all over the place.
A real crap day overall.

Another game where we never seemed to get going.
Vale were a bunch of dirty gets particularly their thug in the 33 shirt.

Sawyers had a a fairly good game and was unlucky when he hit the post.
A great ball through to Hiwula who I thought was pulled back. Unfortunately a lot of the team under performed today.

Baxendale was utter dross much like he was Tuesday night. Starting him was a mistake and leaving it till late on before replacing him was criminal. Sawyers gets slated for fannying out of challenges and losing the ball (sometimes warranted) however Baxendale is about ten times worse for the same crimes. He'd be better off performing at the National Ballet, the big fairy!

Officials were poor, but then again we've had a few like that this season. Seem to think they're being great by letting the game "flow" when all they're doing is letting thugs like the 33 get away with it so they just carry on.

kshammer
Site Addict

Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:16 pm

philthesaddler wrote:
kshammer wrote:What a depressing thread.

Heaven forbid an opinion that doesn't consist of:

"Ginger Mourihno Wemberley Baxendale is brilliant, play offs for sure"

It's a message board about football. You clearly only want it to say one thing.

Not at all. I agree Baxendale isn't great, nor was today but by jumping on every negative that happens to further what is an ongoing vendetta just makes any valid point made not be taken seriously. We lose a game and then straight away it's knocking Smith. The sensible fans have never even said what you are saying but then why let the facts get in the way of a good yarn.

You'll be saying you prefer Mers more than Smith next....

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 pm

As much as people complain and moan about Phil, he is right. Perhaps he doesn't go about it the right way always but it is hard to disagree with what he is saying. The sexy football is not even slightly erotic now. Smith is like someone on Football Manager who has found a sytem that works, and even though it isn't working now he won't change it just in case it comes good again. The football is generally turgid, predictable (that is what other managers are saying - not my opinion) and mediocre. Smith has done well to get us to Wembley and well done and thanks for that, but we ain't got a prayer of making the play offs, whether we've got Forde, Bradshaw and Mantom back.

Andy_Petterson
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Sadsfan wrote:As much as people complain and moan about Phil, he is right. Perhaps he doesn't go about it the right way always but it is hard to disagree with what he is saying. The sexy football is not even slightly erotic now. Smith is like someone on Football Manager who has found a sytem that works, and even though it isn't working now he won't change it just in case it comes good again. The football is generally turgid, predictable (that is what other managers are saying - not my opinion) and mediocre. Smith has done well to get us to Wembley and well done and thanks for that, but we ain't got a prayer of making the play offs, whether we've got Forde, Bradshaw and Mantom back.

No he is not and no it is not.

Of course today wasn't flawless, but some of the stuff Romain Sawyers did today was an absolute joy to watch. I feel sorry for people who can't appreciate that even in the obvious frustration of a disappointing defeat.

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Yes he is and yes it is. Just look at the goals for column and the wins losses and draws! Whilst I agree about Sawyers, that does not stop the overall football being turgid. It was crap today, as it has been most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Dean Smith will never get us promoted from this division.

Andy_Petterson
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Sadsfan wrote:Yes he is and yes it is. Just look at the goals for column and the wins losses and draws! Whilst I agree about Sawyers, that does not stop the overall football being turgid. It was crap today, as it has been most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Dean Smith will never get us promoted from this division.

What do you reasonably expect for a team that has lower average home attendances than Crewe and has 3 key players out injured?

Reality check needed. Especially after 3 wins and a draw out of our last 4 games.

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Andy_Petterson wrote:
Sadsfan wrote:Yes he is and yes it is. Just look at the goals for column and the wins losses and draws! Whilst I agree about Sawyers, that does not stop the overall football being turgid. It was crap today, as it has been most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Dean Smith will never get us promoted from this division.

What do you reasonably expect for a team that has lower average home attendances than Crewe and has 3 key players out injured?

Reality check needed. Especially after 3 wins and a draw out of our last 4 games.

If you read my post correctly you will see that I was talking about the last 2 seasons, not today's match. We've been dire at home now for the past two seasons, It is you that needs the reality check.

kshammer
Site Addict

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 pm

That's me done... there are issues/concerns to discuss, but have I been living in a different dimension for the last few years?

Andy_Petterson
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Sadsfan wrote:
Andy_Petterson wrote:

If you read my post correctly you will see that I was talking about the last 2 seasons, not today's match. We've been dire at home now for the past two seasons, It is you that needs the reality check.

Er you said today was crap. What did I misread?

And Phil's analogy with a dice is crap too. Games that involve dices can be played without the opponent affecting the outcome of the dice. Football on the other hand....., well let me know if you need more help in spotting the flaw in the analogy.

See you at Wembley for more turgid football :wink:

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:49 pm

I said it was crap today as it has been for most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Phil is right about Smith being mediocre, not the dice. Smith is tactically naive, and shows no signs of getting better. Yes, see you at Wembley :D

sallian
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:03 am

Sadsfan wrote:I said it was crap today as it has been for most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Phil is right about Smith being mediocre, not the dice. Smith is tactically naive, and shows no signs of getting better. Yes, see you at Wembley :D

For two objects to be analogous, they needn't match in every attribute....if they did they wouldn't be analogous. They only need to share something in that which was alluded to.

Coin toss would have made a similar point in terms of the results. One trick pony, one dimensional, unimaginative all describe us at the moment....Maturer and more capable managers learn how to counteract and nullify a team that always does the same thing, especially after a few seasons of it.

The record speaks for itself......generally the same method applied to all situations is resulting in what we would get from a random generator of 3 possible results....a three way tie

Adjustments are rarely made of significance........and the variety of footballing situations requires varied tactics and formations....ESPECIALLY if the results are not good enough...and they are not.

otiswfc
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:50 am

To many player's had off days cooks delivery all game was terrible, Baxandale was in the pocket of their full back all game and I can't believe Cain got motm he did nothing, on the plus side Sawyers had the best game he's had for a while I think he likes playing up with Hiwula who also had a good first 45 mins he was totally isolated second half.
Smith has a problem on his hands when Bradshaws back fit he either plays Hiwula and Bradshaw up top with sawyers sitting slightly deeper next to Cain that is what I'd do or he drops Hiwula and plays the same system we've been playing all season that is what Smith will probably do.

UTS Legend

Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:55 am

No controversy here - except for a bit of climbing/flattening.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOzq-9vON9s

otiswfc
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:21 am

Port Vales first away clean sheet of the season I think it's obvious to everyone what the problem we have is everyone that is apart from the manager.

canadiansaddler
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am

philthesaddler wrote:As I've said many a time, Dean Smith doesn't possess the tactical nous to get us anywhere near the playoffs.

Fed up of all this bullshit. I'm going to invent a time machine and send you back to the time of Barnwell, only then can you fully appreciate how football can drain you soul on a Saturday afternoon.

Now for some interesting FACTS

Three Managers in the last three decades have had WFC in a play off position from Division three

One is rightly a giant among men

the other two are viewed by some as the being crap managers , yet the one won the club only its second ever championship , the other has taken the club to Wembley for the first ever time and has put in place a decent infrastructure, but as Walsall fans wed rather have Managers who made decisions based on the bets they had placed or pick players based on who would go drinking with them.

Incidentally if you didn't look at the table on Tuesday night Phil we were only two points off a play off place, that's pretty close by most peoples definitions and yet based on current form we cant win at home

Be careful what you wish for Smith may one day be replaced by Paul Lambert or someone of similar ilk. No one is saying Smith is a god, Ginger Mourinho is merely a catch phrase like the "the great escape" from four years ago , but by christ there are worse managers out there and I for one would rather we stick with what weve got and continue to build

Andy_Petterson
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 am

sallian wrote:
Sadsfan wrote:I said it was crap today as it has been for most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Phil is right about Smith being mediocre, not the dice. Smith is tactically naive, and shows no signs of getting better. Yes, see you at Wembley :D

For two objects to be analogous, they needn't match in every attribute....if they did they wouldn't be analogous. They only need to share something in that which was alluded to.

Coin toss would have made a similar point in terms of the results. One trick pony, one dimensional, unimaginative all describe us at the moment....Maturer and more capable managers learn how to counteract and nullify a team that always does the same thing, especially after a few seasons of it.

The record speaks for itself......generally the same method applied to all situations is resulting in what we would get from a random generator of 3 possible results....a three way tie

Adjustments are rarely made of significance........and the variety of footballing situations requires varied tactics and formations....ESPECIALLY if the results are not good enough...and they are not.

No, if it was 1 dimensional you would lose very game.

What would happen if you chose paper every time you played paper, scissors, stone? You wouldn't win 1/3rd of the time. You would lose all of the time

Sadly reality is more complicated than your simple brain can cope with.

PS hope your alopecia clears up soon.

Leatherman
Site Addict

Location: Still pointing and laughing even LOUDER at psychotic fantasists.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 am

canadiansaddler wrote:
philthesaddler wrote:As I've said many a time, Dean Smith doesn't possess the tactical nous to get us anywhere near the playoffs.

Fed up of all this bullshit. I'm going to invent a time machine and send you back to the time of Barnwell, only then can you fully appreciate how football can drain you soul on a Saturday afternoon.

Three Managers in the last three decades have had WFC in a play off position from Division three

the other two are viewed by some as the being crap managers , yet the one won the club only its second ever championship , the other has taken the club to Wembley for the first ever time and has put in place a decent infrastructure, but as Walsall fans wed rather have Managers who made decisions based on the bets they had placed or pick players based on who would go drinking with them.

Incidentally if you didn't look at the table on Tuesday night Phil we were only two points off a play off place, that's pretty close by most peoples definitions and yet based on current form we cant win at home

Be careful what you wish for Smith may one day be replaced by Paul Lambert or someone of similar ilk. No one is saying Smith is a god, Ginger Mourinho is merely a catch phrase like the "the great escape" from four years ago , but by christ there are worse managers out there and I for one would rather we stick with what weve got and continue to build

Rebuilding is Something he has to do at the beginning of every season which appears to be over looked, this is far from helpful to the cause.

Perhaps next season he will be in a position to keep his best players and add one or two more to the squad.

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 am

Leatherman wrote:
canadiansaddler wrote:

Rebuilding is Something he has to do at the beginning of every season which appears to be over looked, this is far from helpful to the cause.

Perhaps next season he will be in a position to keep his best players and add one or two more to the squad.

Agree to an extent, but some of the rebuilding is due to clearing out the deadwood signed the year before. For any manager to be successful at Walsall he has to be able to bring in players which will help make the whole better than its constituent parts.

Not an easy ask but Smith knows that.

Pheasey_Saddler
UTS Regular

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 am

I agree in respect of not seeing too much wrong with the goal. I just think he was outmuscled. If Taylor had actually hit the deck, he would have probably won the foul and possibly stopped the goal as Pope would have lost his balance!

Would have liked to have seen the first half penalty/red card incident though in those highlights.

PreviousNext
Return to 2014-15 Season