Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Port Vale (H) League One Feb 14th, 3pm

Reports and reaction from the 2014-2015 season as Walsall finished 14th in League 1
UTS Legend

Re: Port Vale (H) League One Feb 14th, 3pm

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 am

Pheasey_Saddler wrote:
Would have liked to have seen the first half penalty/red card incident though in those highlights .

That's really what I was referring to by the 'No controversy here '. An issue could have been made of that incident, but it was ignored.

sallian
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Andy_Petterson wrote:
sallian wrote:
Sadsfan wrote:I said it was crap today as it has been for most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Phil is right about Smith being mediocre, not the dice. Smith is tactically naive, and shows no signs of getting better. Yes, see you at Wembley :D

For two objects to be analogous, they needn't match in every attribute....if they did they wouldn't be analogous. They only need to share something in that which was alluded to.

Coin toss would have made a similar point in terms of the results. One trick pony, one dimensional, unimaginative all describe us at the moment....Maturer and more capable managers learn how to counteract and nullify a team that always does the same thing, especially after a few seasons of it.

The record speaks for itself......generally the same method applied to all situations is resulting in what we would get from a random generator of 3 possible results....a three way tie

Adjustments are rarely made of significance........and the variety of footballing situations requires varied tactics and formations....ESPECIALLY if the results are not good enough...and they are not.

No, if it was 1 dimensional you would lose very game.

What would happen if you chose paper every time you played paper, scissors, stone? You wouldn't win 1/3rd of the time. You would lose all of the time

Sadly reality is more complicated than your simple brain can cope with.

PS hope your alopecia clears up soon.

You seem to be deficient in the subtleties of language and objectives of expression, 'one dimensional' in the above context doesn't mean they only do 'one thing', it means they generally play the same way, with the same formation and same tactics...very inflexible...just like your powers of interpretation and analysis.

Your paper, scissors, stone is wrong...but good boy for trying. The football team plays different opponents, if you always chose paper with different opponents, you would expect to win a third of the time, from the angle of averages. It also depends on how many games played....If 50 people played twice, with half the people choosing paper twice, probability theory wouldn't project an average of two losses for the paper team...I'm a student of one of the world's greatest books on Statistics and Probability...I can direct you to that book if the area interests you.

Moving away from the analogy with a game of chance, led us just look at the hard facts....an equal amount of wins, losses and draws....what does that tell us about the success of our current system? That's right, you can reach the conclusion all by yourself without another adult to prompt you.

Again, despite your wrong conclusions and erroneous rebuttals...good boy for trying.

Pheasey_Saddler
UTS Regular

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Yes, maybe the BBC didn't think it was worthy of showing!

With regard to the rest of the season, I think Smith is looking to get to 50 points asap and see where we are then. Secretly, I don't think he thinks we're quite good enough to break into the play-offs, but will not publicly admit this of course. However, I'm sure he is still holding out the outside hope we keep in the chasing pack right till the end of the season.

Realistically, he probably is planning to get to the 50 point mark with a good number of games to go. I'd imagine he is then planning to blood some of the youngsters for next season and/or to work out whether they are actually good enough, if top 6 is not a realistic possibility at that stage of the season.

As I mentioned after the Rochdale game, I don't think we are strong enough to get in the top 6 this season. If we can get Mantom back for next season, keep our key players, give some of the youngsters vital game time and win at Wembley, it will be a pretty successful season still!

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:29 pm

For me, yesterday just showed how lacking in depth our squad is. Rico Henry's potential really excites me, but it comes to something when you're hoping a 17 year old left back can come on and get you back in the game.

As much as I don't like to have too much of a defeatist attitude, we'll never do well against sides like Vale while Smith is in charge for the same reason we'll probably always do well going to places like MK Dons. We're set up to play football one way and one way only. Unfortunately for us yesterday, we hit the post with our one good chance, and they scored theirs. The rest was one big battle of attrition as we tried to carve them open and they just stood firm.

I thought we were possibly a winger short when there was talk of us making a signing in January, and I think that's probably still the case. Baxendale's never been a winger, so it's no surprise we don't look as good when he fills in for Forde.

What made me laugh was Robert Page's comments after the game, suggesting they'd identified our aerial weakness and wanted to exploit it. Fair play to him for implementing his mater plan, but what he failed to realise is that his Port Vale side yesterday played identically to every other Port Vale side for the last 15 years. He's no Mourinho.

As it happens, results yesterday mean we're no worse off than we were before kick off. In fact, given our ropey home form, we're almost better off having got two home games out of the way without falling any further away from the top six.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Pheasey_Saddler wrote:As I mentioned after the Rochdale game, I don't think we are strong enough to get in the top 6 this season. If we can get Mantom back for next season, keep our key players, give some of the youngsters vital game time and win at Wembley, it will be a pretty successful season still!

I think that's probably the best way for us to progress too if I'm honest. While I wouldn't want to throw away a genuine tilt at the playoffs this season, we could do a lot worse than use the Wembley/JPT money to tie down the likes of O'Donnell, Downing, and Bradshaw and build around them for the next season or two.

philthesaddler
Site Addict

Location: Bescot Stadium, 'the stadium that never closes'. Opening hours Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 pm

canadiansaddler wrote:
philthesaddler wrote:As I've said many a time, Dean Smith doesn't possess the tactical nous to get us anywhere near the playoffs.

Fed up of all this bullshit. I'm going to invent a time machine and send you back to the time of Barnwell, only then can you fully appreciate how football can drain you soul on a Saturday afternoon.

Now for some interesting FACTS

Three Managers in the last three decades have had WFC in a play off position from Division three

One is rightly a giant among men

the other two are viewed by some as the being crap managers , yet the one won the club only its second ever championship , the other has taken the club to Wembley for the first ever time and has put in place a decent infrastructure, but as Walsall fans wed rather have Managers who made decisions based on the bets they had placed or pick players based on who would go drinking with them.

Incidentally if you didn't look at the table on Tuesday night Phil we were only two points off a play off place, that's pretty close by most peoples definitions and yet based on current form we cant win at home

Be careful what you wish for Smith may one day be replaced by Paul Lambert or someone of similar ilk. No one is saying Smith is a god, Ginger Mourinho is merely a catch phrase like the "the great escape" from four years ago , but by christ there are worse managers out there and I for one would rather we stick with what weve got and continue to build

Right, so lets get this straight - just because Smith is not as bad as Barnwell, that makes him ok?

And because he's marginally better than Merson based on stats, thats makes him ok?

Look, I like Smith's approach, he has some good ideas and his intentions are good - but he's just not ever going to take us anywhere.

This league is not hard to get out of, you just need a little bit of flair, and a little bit of muscle. Look at Preston - they're up there but we've played them 3 or 4 times in the last year and they're no great shakes.

If you're happy with the mediocrity that Smith brings, and will continue to bring, then fair play, that's you prerogative. The sexy football thing is a myth - it's all foreplay. The home form (2014-15 5-5-6-18-20, 2013-14 7-7-9-21-28) is pretty crap with only 12 home wins in the last season and three quarters.

Personally, Im bored with Smith not learning or changing his approach for anything. It's blindingly obvious what our problems are, but he's simply too stubborn to see it, and incapable of doing anything to change it. Thats why I dont see the point of keeping him on.

If what you want is season after season of endless passing, with little end product, bouncing between 17th and 10th in the table, then pick Smith. But I want to see something more interesting and exciting.
Last edited by Welsh_Saddler on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't try avoiding the swear filter.

Walsallone
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:48 pm

You are bored Phil and so am I with you-you only post when we lose. You cannot even bring yourself to praise us when we score well worked goals. Not enough I grant you but often excellently constructed. A lot of things are going right for us-we have many good youngsters (some of whom will be very good footballers),the team play for the manager for 90minutes,we are now giving longer contracts to players,we are financially secure.
I am confident that with the extra funds Dean will have ,due to our Wembley trip,we will see a much stronger squad next year. Have some confidence and encourage others to come because in the longer term we will only get better if our gates climb above Division 2 level.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:37 pm

philthesaddler wrote:
kshammer wrote:What a depressing thread.

Not the fact we lost, but just that the same boring, negative idiots pop up who can't wait to have a go, say I told you so or just spout complete rubbish. The petty vendettas or proving a point is so much more important than Walsall FC. :roll:

Heaven forbid an opinion that doesn't consist of:

"Ginger Mourihno Wemberley Baxendale is brilliant, play offs for sure"

It's a message board about football. You clearly only want it to say one thing.

Well said philthesaddler,If you live in China,North Korea or Iran you have to be very careful what you say,in this country you don't (yet) so celebrate your freedom of speech people,say something controversial today.

IHTC.
Site Addict

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:03 pm

From the Vale forum:

Special mention to Romaine Sawers of Walsall what a good player he is he ran the midfield for them pulling all the strings with his neat passes and runs wish we had him.

Every week we have opposing fans praising him yet we have idiots who boo him :roll:

otiswfc
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:52 pm

IHTC. wrote:From the Vale forum:

Special mention to Romaine Sawers of Walsall what a good player he is he ran the midfield for them pulling all the strings with his neat passes and runs wish we had him.

Every week we have opposing fans praising him yet we have idiots who boo him :roll:

He's a luxury player that's easy on the eye if vale want him they can have him and we will have either pope or Marshall off them.

Pedagogue
Board Pedant

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:06 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:We're set up to play football one way and one way only.

Absolutely spot-on. When Plan A doesn't work, we have no Plan B.

DS has done a very good job at Walsall, particularly when you consider the financial restrictions under which he has to work. However, his "Achilles heel" has always been his tactical inflexibility. Teams have sussed out the only way that we can play and, providing they have the players to do it, they can snuff out any threat that we pose. It is stating the bleedin' obvious to say that we rely far too much on Tom Bradshaw and we do not adapt very well when he is missing. Big, bruising, Neanderthal teams (no names, no pack drill! :) ) will always give us problems. The average height and weight of our team must be one of the lowest in League One.

I just wish that DS and ROK would devise at least one alternative tactic that we could use.

Andy_Petterson
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:32 pm

sallian wrote:
Andy_Petterson wrote:
sallian wrote:
Sadsfan wrote:I said it was crap today as it has been for most weeks for the last 2 seasons. Phil is right about Smith being mediocre, not the dice. Smith is tactically naive, and shows no signs of getting better. Yes, see you at Wembley :D

For two objects to be analogous, they needn't match in every attribute....if they did they wouldn't be analogous. They only need to share something in that which was alluded to.

Coin toss would have made a similar point in terms of the results. One trick pony, one dimensional, unimaginative all describe us at the moment....Maturer and more capable managers learn how to counteract and nullify a team that always does the same thing, especially after a few seasons of it.

The record speaks for itself......generally the same method applied to all situations is resulting in what we would get from a random generator of 3 possible results....a three way tie

Adjustments are rarely made of significance........and the variety of footballing situations requires varied tactics and formations....ESPECIALLY if the results are not good enough...and they are not.

What would happen if you chose paper every time you played paper, scissors, stone? You wouldn't win 1/3rd of the time. You would lose all of the time

You seem to be deficient in the subtleties of language and objectives of expression, 'one dimensional' in the above context doesn't mean they only do 'one thing', it means they generally play the same way, with the same formation and same tactics...very inflexible...just like your powers of interpretation and analysis.

Your paper, scissors, stone is wrong...but good boy for trying. The football team plays different opponents, if you always chose paper with different opponents, you would expect to win a third of the time, from the angle of averages. It also depends on how many games played....If 50 people played twice, with half the people choosing paper twice, probability theory wouldn't project an average of two losses for the paper team...I'm a student of one of the world's greatest books on Statistics and Probability...I can direct you to that book if the area interests you.

Moving away from the analogy with a game of chance, led us just look at the hard facts....an equal amount of wins, losses and draws....what does that tell us about the success of our current system? That's right, you can reach the conclusion all by yourself without another adult to prompt you.

Again, despite your wrong conclusions and erroneous rebuttals...good boy for trying.

No you complete and utter simpleton. YOU are making the argument that adopting the same tactic leads to the same chance of winning, losing or drawing (your coin toss analogy). I am saying that is nonsense.

In what way is 50 different people playing paper, scissors stone twice the same as adopting the same tactic over the course of a season? The very point YOU are trying to make is that it makes us predictable. How does that translate into a random process like a coin toss. It makes no sense. YOU make no sense.

And thanks for the offer of the book, but I finished the Janet and John series when I was 4

You have the insight of Stevie Wonder in an abandoned mine. Please engage your brain before you post again. Let me know if you need help finding it first.

PPS genuinely do hope the alopecia clears up.

Whitters
Site Addict

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:54 pm

canadiansaddler wrote:
philthesaddler wrote:As I've said many a time, Dean Smith doesn't possess the tactical nous to get us anywhere near the playoffs.

Fed up of all this bullshit. I'm going to invent a time machine and send you back to the time of Barnwell, only then can you fully appreciate how football can drain you soul on a Saturday afternoon.

Now for some interesting FACTS

Three Managers in the last three decades have had WFC in a play off position from Division three

One is rightly a giant among men

the other two are viewed by some as the being crap managers , yet the one won the club only its second ever championship , the other has taken the club to Wembley for the first ever time and has put in place a decent infrastructure, but as Walsall fans wed rather have Managers who made decisions based on the bets they had placed or pick players based on who would go drinking with them.

Incidentally if you didn't look at the table on Tuesday night Phil we were only two points off a play off place, that's pretty close by most peoples definitions and yet based on current form we cant win at home

Be careful what you wish for Smith may one day be replaced by Paul Lambert or someone of similar ilk. No one is saying Smith is a god, Ginger Mourinho is merely a catch phrase like the "the great escape" from four years ago , but by christ there are worse managers out there and I for one would rather we stick with what weve got and continue to build

It's a common adage that all players need competition to bring out the best in them.
What about a shake up in the management team to bring in another bloke to bring out the best in Deano?

On the other hand, isn't it a constant miracle that we are close to the playoffs?
What are the people of Walsall doing on Saturday afternoons?
Sitting at home holding grudges?
Sitting at home feeling the texture of their Wembley tickets?

sallian
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:30 pm

sid swifty wrote:Well said philthesaddler,If you live in China,North Korea or Iran you have to be very careful what you say,in this country you don't (yet) so celebrate your freedom of speech people,say something controversial today.

Are you serious about that?

You obviously have never engaged in any activities or speech the establishment doesn't like. Try doing so...and then see how free your speech is. Thousands of people live multiple identities in this country due the fact they can not express themselves on a whole range of issues without prosecution, harassment, witch hunts and all sorts of doors becoming closed.

Look more closely at the laws (which wont take five minutes thought in fact) and you will see that there is no freedom in any area of life at all...every area of life is heavily legislated....and not legislated in your own interests either.

sallian
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Andy_Petterson wrote:
sallian wrote:
Andy_Petterson wrote:
sallian wrote:

No you complete and utter simpleton. YOU are making the argument that adopting the same tactic leads to the same chance of winning, losing or drawing (your coin toss analogy). I am saying that is nonsense.

In what way is 50 different people playing paper, scissors stone twice the same as adopting the same tactic over the course of a season? The very point YOU are trying to make is that it makes us predictable. How does that translate into a random process like a coin toss. It makes no sense. YOU make no sense.

And thanks for the offer of the book, but I finished the Janet and John series when I was 4

You have the insight of Stevie Wonder in an abandoned mine. Please engage your brain before you post again. Let me know if you need help finding it first.

PPS genuinely do hope the alopecia clears up.

Good boy for trying again, but let me help you a little, considering you are struggling.

Paper, Scissors, Stone...allows varied methods of choice strategy...e.g. random, stick with one, alternate two, alternate three etc... A one dimensional player would stick to one strategy all the time. It means that the result maybe more open to averages rather than considering psychology and behaviour of the opponent (even a dominant culture could be relevant).

So Paper scissors stone...may seem like a random process to you...but there is some strategy that can be employed.

If a manager adopts one system, one tactic...regardless of his players, regardless of opponent, regardless of opponents success or failure generally or specifically...then he is lessening the chances of victory through skill and management and increasing the reliance on an averaging of results and factors he does not control....thus the regular blame attributed to referees, pitches etc. I could go on and on to describe more similarities...but instead of arguing, try thinking about it. I know you have some sense in there somewhere, your emotions and motives though are blocking the functioning of your intellect.

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Considering how weak your posts on here are, Andy Patterson is just the right username - about the same effectiveness, impact and quality as your namesake.

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Here you go then Andy, I'll wager you that by this time next year Smith hasn't raised his win ratio to above 34%, which is the standard that I assume any intelligent person would consider asbeing above mediocre. Interested?

Wragbyred
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Message to the moderators, can you split the match reports into win and lost/drawn boards?
I can just read the win board and never come into contact with any total bollocks spouted by philthedingle or sallian

Sadsfan
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 pm

I don't know about that, I'll miss your regular contributions if you're only posting when we win.

SWS1

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Pheasey_Saddler wrote:Yes, maybe the BBC didn't think it was worthy of showing!

!

But they thought it was worth mentioning in the match "mini-report" on the BBC website.
Y'know, it's soooo frustrating following Walsall. There we were. one home win away from a playoff position - and we blow it. Mind you, on another day, a decent ref might have penalised the Papist and also given us the penalty, or Sawyers' shot might have gone in..... :roll:
If, if, if, if, fudging if.... :evil: If only we'd won one or two of the 5 or 6 games this season we should have won but didn't..
If, if, if, if, fudging if.... :evil:
I do feel a trifle urined off. :evil: F. F. F. F.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

sallian wrote:
sid swifty wrote:Well said philthesaddler,If you live in China,North Korea or Iran you have to be very careful what you say,in this country you don't (yet) so celebrate your freedom of speech people,say something controversial today.

You obviously have never engaged in any activities or speech the establishment doesn't like. Try doing so...and then see how free your speech is. Thousands of people live multiple identities in this country due the fact they can not express themselves on a whole range of issues without prosecution, harassment, witch hunts and all sorts of doors becoming closed.

Look more closely at the laws (which wont take five minutes thought in fact) and you will see that there is no freedom in any area of life at all...every area of life is heavily legislated....and not legislated in your own interests either.

Erm....well....you certainly learn stuff on UPS don't you? By the way Sallian.....Sid Swifty is a code name supplied by MI5.

Whitters
Site Addict

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 am

sid swifty wrote:
sallian wrote:

Erm....well....you certainly learn stuff on UPS don't you? By the way Sallian.....Sid Swifty is a code name supplied by MI5.

Actually sallian, we're all in what we call "The Service".
We're just waiting for you to juggle your words in the wrong order then we'll be in after you.
It's only us and you - get one of your mates to try to sign in and he won't be able to.
Just you and us sallian and we're waiting, waiting waiting.
And no-one will help you because no-one will know.
We'll take you down to the catacombs under the Besla and no-one will know you're there.
No-one will hear your screams.
The Kremlin Lubyanka doesn't even rate near the top 10 of OUR "establishments".
Your death will be accidental of course.
And as a bonus you'll be closer to the Besla than you've ever been.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Pedagogue wrote:
WFC_Rob wrote:We're set up to play football one way and one way only.

Absolutely spot-on. When Plan A doesn't work, we have no Plan B.

DS has done a very good job at Walsall, particularly when you consider the financial restrictions under which he has to work. However, his "Achilles heel" has always been his tactical inflexibility. Teams have sussed out the only way that we can play and, providing they have the players to do it, they can snuff out any threat that we pose. It is stating the bleedin' obvious to say that we rely far too much on Tom Bradshaw and we do not adapt very well when he is missing. Big, bruising, Neanderthal teams (no names, no pack drill! :) ) will always give us problems. The average height and weight of our team must be one of the lowest in League One.

I just wish that DS and ROK would devise at least one alternative tactic that we could use.

The thing is, I don't think our lack of a plan B is so problematic that it's worth panicking over, but for me, it's certainly the difference between us being mid-table and genuine playoff contenders.

Fortunately, as I mentioned in my original post, our style of play means that for every Port Vale, there's an MK Dons where we turn up and beat them at their own game. Unless there are considerably more 'MK Dons games' than 'Port Vale games' however, we can't really expect to trouble the top six.
Last edited by WFC_Rob on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reedswood sadler
Glitterati

Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm

I think to have any chance of play offs we need a couple loan players as vale game showed how weak squad is when got injuries.Only bax or grimes to replace forde on sat with any real game experiance bench full of future potential but are still kids learning the game

sandysaddler
UTS Regular

Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:52 am

Vale fan at work says all their fans are really impressed with saywers. How long is his contract?
He also said teams in this division know that to beat walsall they are going to have to win ugly.
They all thought it was a definate penalty too!

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:08 am

sandysaddler wrote:Vale fan at work says all their fans are really impressed with saywers. How long is his contract?
He also said teams in this division know that to beat walsall they are going to have to win ugly.
They all thought it was a definate penalty too!

Just about every fan who's sat in our away end this season will have been impressed by Sawyers - it's just a pity some of the morons at the opposite end of the ground tend to disagree. :evil:

His contract has another year to run though, so I don't think we need to worry too much about losing him for peanuts this year.

sallian
Glitterati

Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Wragbyred wrote:Message to the moderators, can you split the match reports into win and lost/drawn boards?
I can just read the win board and never come into contact with any total bollocks spouted by philthedingle or sallian

Let us enjoy the diversity of factory produced robots

We live in a world of differences, and we benefit from them...one subtle form of oppression is declaring things to be equal when they are not, a second form of oppression is claiming that equality is synonymous with justice

If all things were the same colour and shade we wouldn't be able to see anything

sallian
Glitterati

Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Whitters wrote:
sid swifty wrote:
sallian wrote:

Actually sallian, we're all in what we call "The Service".
We're just waiting for you to juggle your words in the wrong order then we'll be in after you.
It's only us and you - get one of your mates to try to sign in and he won't be able to.
Just you and us sallian and we're waiting, waiting waiting.
And no-one will help you because no-one will know.
We'll take you down to the catacombs under the Besla and no-one will know you're there.
No-one will hear your screams.
The Kremlin Lubyanka doesn't even rate near the top 10 of OUR "establishments".
Your death will be accidental of course.
And as a bonus you'll be closer to the Besla than you've ever been.

A bit like 'The Company' in Prison Break (I stopped watching it after the second series as someone spoilt it for me)

We live in a society of layers like a layered cake....and some people are the unhealthy layer

sallian
Glitterati

Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:54 pm

sid swifty wrote:
sallian wrote:

You may see some us all of the time, you may see all of us some of the time....but you will never see all of us, all of the time

Exile
Jobsworth

Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:03 am

philthesaddler wrote:
kshammer wrote:What a depressing thread.

Not the fact we lost, but just that the same boring, negative idiots pop up who can't wait to have a go, say I told you so or just spout complete rubbish. The petty vendettas or proving a point is so much more important than Walsall FC. :roll:

Heaven forbid an opinion that doesn't consist of:

"Ginger Mourihno Wemberley Baxendale is brilliant, play offs for sure"

It's a message board about football. You clearly only want it to say one thing.

You clearly only ever post one thing. Thank feck others continue to expose the mediocrity of your negative offering.

I bet your game time is spent just hoping for a loss so you can post a few more negative comments, then moan about people disagreeing with you?

PreviousNext
Return to 2014-15 Season