Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Coventry City (A) League One, 29th Nov, 3.00pm

Reports and reaction from the 2014-2015 season as Walsall finished 14th in League 1
otiswfc
UTS Legend

Re: Coventry City (A) League One, 29th Nov, 3.00pm

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 am

funk_hits_the_fan wrote:
otiswfc wrote:
funk_hits_the_fan wrote:
otiswfc wrote:
funk_hits_the_fan wrote:Ohhh look at the three of you getting your nickers in a twist :lol:

Who said I hated it on here? Can't find that anywhere in my posts? Maybe I should go 'and support someone else' :roll:

Otis, your correct I am wrong. I never agree with anything you have say....you miss out that most of the post from the Coventry fan was in direct contradiction to your ill-thought out, generalising post which was entirely based on whats in your head rather than reality. I apologise for trying to jump into Otis land to help you see that Coventry are not, in any way shape or form, a small Club. With much humble sorryness - Funk

p.s. narrow minded does not mean correcting someone that is entirely incorrect in their assessment - not sure what dictionary you have been using - in fact looking at the way you write you evidently do not have one.....

Sorry if I touched a nerve you know your narrow minded it hurts you inside but you can't help it. You say you agree with some things I say you then change your statement to you agree with nothing I say. The truth is you would be much tmore happy in Otis land because if you were you wouldn't be in your own miserable head.

I wouldn't like it in Otis land, I like things like grammar.

Sooo, back on topic, Coventry is a small club then?

They are smaller than at least 35-40 other League clubs yes i know you love facts but it's late and I really can't be arsed to list them even though I know if I did you would cream your pants.

You didn't say they are smaller than anyone else you said they are a small club.

Now who is changing their argument.

Queue toys coming out of my pram and name calling? Nahhh......

I don't need to call you name's you make yourself look like a muppet all by yourself I'm telling you Coventry City are not a big club they are not even average say like WBA for example they are probably on a par with Watford so they are quite a small club yes,like I put they have fan potential due to the size of the city and no local competition but fan base/potential isn't what a big club is all about.You need to concentrate more on WFC than anyone else anyway all you ever do is slag off our support and praise everyone else's.

funk_hits_the_fan
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am

otiswfc wrote:I don't need to call you name's you make yourself look like a muppet all by yourself I'm telling you Coventry City are not a big club they are not even average say like WBA for example they are probably on a par with Watford so they are quite a small club yes,like I put they have fan potential due to the size of the city and no local competition but fan base/potential isn't what a big club is all about.You need to concentrate more on WFC than anyone else anyway all you ever do is slag off our support and praise everyone else's.

You you don't need to call me names?? :shock: (no apostrophe needed in names by the way.....)

I don't slag off our support unless its deserved. Check out the match threads where I actively praise our support when we deserve it. Sooooo.....wrong again.

Whatever the rest of that garbled nonsense is above; it's wrong - bit of a reoccurring theme. You can 'tell' me whatever you like....like most of your post it is rubbish.....so lets agree to disagree and move on, minus the name calling. :roll:

otiswfc
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:12 am

funk_hits_the_fan wrote:
otiswfc wrote:I don't need to call you name's you make yourself look like a muppet all by yourself I'm telling you Coventry City are not a big club they are not even average say like WBA for example they are probably on a par with Watford so they are quite a small club yes,like I put they have fan potential due to the size of the city and no local competition but fan base/potential isn't what a big club is all about.You need to concentrate more on WFC than anyone else anyway all you ever do is slag off our support and praise everyone else's.

I you don't need to call me names??

I don't slag off our support unless its deserved. Check out the match threads where I actively praise our support when we deserve it. Sooooo.....wrong again.

What ever the rest of that garbled nonsense is above; it's wrong - bit of a reoccurring theme. You can 'tell' me whatever you like....like most of your post it is rubbish.....so lets agree to disagree and move on, minus the name calling. :roll:

No its not wrong you just don't agree with it there's a difference your slowly getting there give it a few more weeks and you might be a happy open minded person you're not there yet though.

funk_hits_the_fan
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

otiswfc wrote:
funk_hits_the_fan wrote:

What ever the rest of that garbled nonsense is above; it's wrong - bit of a reoccurring theme. You can 'tell' me whatever you like....like most of your post it is rubbish.....so lets agree to disagree and move on, minus the name calling. :roll:

No its not wrong you just don't agree with it there's a difference your slowly getting there give it a few more weeks and you might be a happy open minded person you're not there yet though.

A post without an insult! Well done!

I'm sure I said 'we disagree so lets move on'? Although you have stated 'No its not wrong you just don't agree with it' I'm pretty sure that does mean the same thing, despite the obvious lack of protocol with the English language.

otiswfc
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:35 am

funk_hits_the_fan wrote:
otiswfc wrote:
funk_hits_the_fan wrote:

I'm sure I said 'we disagree so lets move on'? Although you have stated 'No its not wrong you just don't agree with it' I'm pretty sure that does mean the same thing, despite the obvious lack of protocol with the English language.[/quote

How does it mean the same thing I could tell you the sky is blue you could say no its green you would never change you're narrow mindedness you would be adamant it's green I could give you a million facts and figures as to why the sky is blue but you would dismiss all of them thus making you wrong.

funk_hits_the_fan
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 am

otiswfc wrote:
funk_hits_the_fan wrote:
otiswfc wrote:
funk_hits_the_fan wrote:

I'm sure I said 'we disagree so lets move on'? Although you have stated 'No its not wrong you just don't agree with it' I'm pretty sure that does mean the same thing, despite the obvious lack of protocol with the English language.[/quote
How does it mean the same thing I could tell you the sky is blue you could say no its green you would never change you're narrow mindedness you would be adamant it's green I could give you a million facts and figures as to why the sky is blue but you would dismiss all of them thus making you wrong.

I have agreed to disagree on this subject and have actively encouraged us both to move on - you are calling me argumentative, yet most would think that it's you furthering the debate and thus being the argumentative poster here?!

So, lets move on....

By the way, I agree with posters on subjects every day on this board. It's only the ones that continually disagree with me that accuse me of being argumentative....funny that....

otiswfc
UTS Legend

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:46 am

UTS

Previous
Return to 2014-15 Season