Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Coventry City (H) League 1 Monday 1/4/13

Reports and reaction from the 2012-2013 season as Walsall finished 9th in League 1
Forum rules
no avoiding the language filter, no text speak, no breaking the rules
chestersaddler
Site Addict

Re: Coventry City (H) League 1 Monday 1/4/13

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 am

Didn't you say earlier Swifty, that you and four mates WERE going today but now you are not because of people on here? So who persuade them not to attend?

Exile
Jobsworth

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 am

Proven wrong? Don't know.

How's it feel not to understand what the word 'discourage' means?

Your steady, poisonous 'drip, drip, drip' of antipathy surely qualifies, although you'll probably have to look up 'antipathy' too.

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 am

chestersaddler wrote:Didn't you say earlier Swifty, that you and four mates WERE going today but now you are not because of people on here? So who persuade them not to attend?

No, me and four mates WERE going to the Cov game, but I apparently became a hypocrite for even contemplating attending, and still got slated for staying drinking beer.

I'm not going today, because people's immature back biting have made me think twice, and I really don't want to be a hypocrite anymore, so I'm going to leave it. So thanks to people like FBIG and Exile, that's £100+ gone from the coffers for next season, so well done lads!

It's just the general attitude of a crowd on here that makes the board a worse place than it used to be.

Another example was my innocent threads about my gigs. They ended up being ridiculed as "karaoke", and that I was "profiteering" same as I was accused of for selling t-shirts. Anything at all that's mentioned on here, whatever the subject, gets ripped to shreds, chewed, and spat out

I've just got to accept it. UTS is full of bell ends. Always will be

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:48 am

Exile wrote:Proven wrong? Don't know.

How's it feel not to understand what the word 'discourage' means?

Your steady, poisonous 'drip, drip, drip' of antipathy surely qualifies, although you'll probably have to look up 'antipathy' too.

Yeah. I don't know what antipathy means. Perhaps the resident corduroy wearer can explain

Fray Bentos is God!
Site Addict

Location: Poking chimps with sticks and walking away since 2004.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 pm

swiftyboy wrote:
Fray Bentos is God! wrote:Great answering of the points made with evidence.

Must be angering being a proven hypocrite.

How do you cope then being a proven tool?

I live in a tool box.

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:06 pm

swiftyboy wrote:
chestersaddler wrote:Didn't you say earlier Swifty, that you and four mates WERE going today but now you are not because of people on here? So who persuade them not to attend?

No, me and four mates WERE going to the Cov game, but I apparently became a hypocrite for even contemplating attending, and still got slated for staying drinking beer.

I'm not going today, because people's immature back biting have made me think twice, and I really don't want to be a hypocrite anymore, so I'm going to leave it. So thanks to people like FBIG and Exile, that's £100+ gone from the coffers for next season, so well done lads!

It's just the general attitude of a crowd on here that makes the board a worse place than it used to be.

Another example was my innocent threads about my gigs. They ended up being ridiculed as "karaoke", and that I was "profiteering" same as I was accused of for selling t-shirts. Anything at all that's mentioned on here, whatever the subject, gets ripped to shreds, chewed, and spat out

I enjoy having some banter with you Swifty, without reverting to personal insults. Our music tastes are ver different and I have used the term Karaoke in jest - but that is what it is- banter. If you want to describe me as a bellend, I won't be offended at all, I'll just keep arguing my case that metal is the music of the gods :wink:

As far as staying away is concerned, I would buy you the ladder you need to climb out of the hole you have dug yourself. Unfortunately mate, the only person that can do it is you. Enjoy the piss taking and move on - you give as good as you get anyway.

If by chance we get to Wembley for the first time ever and you don't go, you will surely regret it in the future.

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

chestersaddler wrote:
swiftyboy wrote:

I enjoy having some banter with you Swifty, without reverting to personal insults. Our music tastes are ver different and I have used the term Karaoke in jest - but that is what it is- banter. If you want to describe me as a winkie, I won't be offended at all, I'll just keep arguing my case that metal is the music of the gods :wink:

As far as staying away is concerned, I would buy you the ladder you need to climb out of the hole you have dug yourself. Unfortunately mate, the only person that can do it is you. Enjoy the gypsy's taking and move on - you give as good as you get anyway.

If by chance we get to Wembley for the first time ever and you don't go, you will surely regret it in the future.

Yeah but there is a difference between your banter, and the predictable stuff that comes from the usual people.

Generally nasty, big headed, know it all posts, purposely designed to "wind up"

kshammer
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 pm

swiftyboy wrote:

God you take all this seriously.

You forgot to add about a hundred :cry: on that.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 pm

swiftyboy wrote:I'm not going today, because people's immature back biting have made me think twice, and I really don't want to be a hypocrite anymore, so I'm going to leave it. So thanks to people like FBIG and Exile, that's £100+ gone from the coffers for next season, so well done lads!

Yeah - well done lads! That's cost the club literally TENS of pounds!!! :shock:

And yet you are still here, posting, moaning, posting some more, moaning, complaining, posting again, being rude to people, moaning, complaining, calling people names, moaning and generally being a disagreeable malcontent.

I think you love the attention.

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:23 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:
swiftyboy wrote:I'm not going today, because people's immature back biting have made me think twice, and I really don't want to be a hypocrite anymore, so I'm going to leave it. So thanks to people like FBIG and Exile, that's £100+ gone from the coffers for next season, so well done lads!

Yeah - well done lads! That's cost the club literally TENS of pounds!!! :shock:

And yet you are still here, posting, moaning, posting some more, moaning, complaining, posting again, being rude to people, moaning, complaining, calling people names, moaning and generally being a disagreeable malcontent.

I think you love the attention.

Yeah cause I do. I love being insulted by supposed "fellow" Walsall Fans.

Turd

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:25 pm

swiftyboy wrote:Turd

Lazy.

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:56 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
swiftyboy wrote:Turd

Lazy.

Tur......

Exile
Jobsworth

Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 am

swiftyboy wrote:

Turd

that'd be funny on so many levels if you weren't serious.

First off you sarcastically complain about being insulted, then fling a random insult.

Second, you really think you're a Walsall fan. What a great job you're doing.

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:38 am

Exile wrote:
swiftyboy wrote:

Turd

that'd be funny on so many levels if you weren't serious.

First off you sarcastically complain about being insulted, then fling a random insult.

Second, you really think you're a Walsall fan. What a great job you're doing.

I'm more of a Walsall fan than you'll ever be

Exile
Jobsworth

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 am

Gutted. Wish I was a real fan like you. You inspire me.

swiftyboy
Site Addict

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 am

Exile wrote:Gutted. Wish I was a real fan like you. You inspire me.

Glad I inspire you.

See! I can do something right!....

Previous
Return to 2012-13 Season