Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

A F C Bournemouth (H) League 1 Saturday 7/1/12.

Reports and reaction from the 2011-2012 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, no text speak no OTT abuse!
Darth Vader
Site Addict

Re: A F C Bournemouth (H) League 1 Saturday 7/1/12.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welsh_Saddler
Site Addict

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:21 pm

King Crimson wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:Like your style mate but it's the Northern UTS membership, we meet for nights out amongst fellow exiles from oooop North!

Was thinking over Christmas we should have another NUTS meeting (not THAT sort Darth!! :wink: ). Had a good chat with PT at Bury, so might be worth trying to put one together. I'll have a look at the ol' diary and see what might work. Be good to try and get Sheff out from his comfy armchair too!! :mrgreen:

I thought Sheff was a member of the Chelsea Up North Trust.

:mrgreen:

They're the ones who always end their meetings with the phrase "See You Next Tuesday" I presume..... :lol:

brummie saddler
Site Addict

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 pm

SheffieldSaddler wrote:Smith out! Thats all I can say!

awwww thats a shame, i was hoping you could tell me about each players recent form from your observastions of them :roll:

Exile
Jobsworth

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:55 am

brummie saddler wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:Smith out! Thats all I can say!

awwww thats a shame, i was hoping you could tell me about each players recent form from your observastions of them :roll:

He's already observed: "that's all [I] can say". Don't expect any rational discourse. :wink:

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Just watched the highlights of the game on BBC. Beevers' challenge for the penalty was absolutely atrocious. Why, oh why did he even try it?!

latviancheese
Site Addict

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:Just watched the highlights of the game on BBC. Beevers' challenge for the penalty was absolutely atrocious. Why, oh why did he even try it?!

The equaliser was worse.

Jolly Johnny
Site Addict

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:Just watched the highlights of the game on BBC. Beevers' challenge for the penalty was absolutely atrocious. Why, oh why did he even try it?!

Just what I thought too when watching them yesterday. He had players coming across / covering, so even though the player was past him and heading towards the 6 yard box, it was no cert that he would score, or even find one of his own players with a cross / pass.

Hard to see from the highlights what lead to them getting the ball back for the second goal, but certainly gutting to concede like that so late on.

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Jolly Johnny wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:Nuts you say?

Like your style mate but it's the Northern UTS membership, we meet for nights out amongst fellow exiles from oooop North!

Was thinking over Christmas we should have another NUTS meeting (not THAT sort Darth!! :wink: ). Had a good chat with PT at Bury, so might be worth trying to put one together. I'll have a look at the ol' diary and see what might work. Be good to try and get Sheff out from his comfy armchair too!! :mrgreen:

Would look forward to another night out, might cheer us all up a bit!! :)

Previous
Return to 2011-12 Season