Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Bury (H) League 1 Saturday 19/11/11.

Reports and reaction from the 2011-2012 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, no text speak no OTT abuse!
Pedagogue
Board Pedant

Re: Bury (H) League 1 Saturday 19/11/11.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh dear, oh dear, dreadful doesn't begin to describe it. Bury were worthy winners, being much quicker to the ball than us. They weren't outstanding but they didn't have to be.

Grof - partially at fault for the 1st, 2nd and 4th goals. He may have played well at times this season but, I'm sorry, he ain't better than Wacka! An imminent return for Bescot's favourite nutcase, methinks.

Beevers - generally steady but definitely has the best Movember 'tache (is it Adolf Hitler or Charlie Chaplin?).
Smith - kept Bishop very quiet - my MotM.
Lancashire - proved an able deputy for Butler.
Sadler - had his hands full coping with the speedy Amoo and could not support the attack.

Gnakpa - started badly, improved a little but then got steadily worse. His early season promise has evaporated and his confidence is non-existent.
Chambers - largely anonymous as he was rarely in the game. He was both the captain and a passenger!
Wilson - his performance was a "curate's egg". It looked as if he would take control of the midfield in the first half and boss the game but Bury adjusted their tactics at half-time and less was seen of him. Badly at fault with their 3rd goal. Sponsors' MotM.
Paterson - he is growing in confidence and he shows a lot of skill but he can be over-elaborate, at times. He (deservedly) won the penalty.

Nicholls - tried hard but the quality of service to him was awful. We all know that heading the ball is not his strong point, so why do we persist in lumping high balls up to him?
Macken - it is time for the old warhorse to be put out to grass, I'm afraid. His lack of pace is embarrassing and his much-vaunted "ability to hold the ball up" (which I've never really noticed) was sadly lacking. Good penalty, though.

Jarvis (for Gnakpa) - he was supposed to be an improvement???
Grigg (for Macken) - did nothing to catch the eye.
Bowerman (for Nicholls) -not on for long but notched his first senior goal for the club (in stoppage time). As he has been scoring regularly for the Reserves, maybe he should be gradually given more First Team action?

All four goals conceded were the result of poor marking and closing down by our midfield players. It is amazing that such a basic defensive skill is lacking when you consider that Messrs Smith, Nicholl and Whitney were all decent defenders as players!!!

Our midfield/wing play is poor, although Wilson shows promise. They expose our back four to quick counter-attacks by the opposition and they don't deliver good service to our strikers. Our defenders aren't bad and I am reluctant to criticise our strikers too much because of the dire quality of the players allegedly supporting/serving them. I'm sure that Deano is aware of this (hence the recent signing of Wilson) but I can't see much money being made available for the wages of decent replacements (even less transfer fees - remember those? :mrgreen: ).

belgiansaddler
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Shocking result and also a shocking performance by all accounts. :(

ShyTallKnight
Glitterati

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

That was a disgusting performance.
From a lousy, lousy, lousy team that would struggle in the Conference
With a lousy, lousy, lousy manager. Dean Smith - in the name of God go now.
No redeeming features whatsoever.
Gutless, lightweight and an embarrassement to the town of Walsall.
Could go on but why should I waste my time on them.

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Pedagogue wrote:Grof - partially at fault for the 1st, 2nd and 4th goals. He may have played well at times this season but, I'm sorry, he ain't better than Wacka! An imminent return for Bescot's favourite nutcase, methinks.

Having just seen the goals on Skysports, I would agree.

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Shocking.

Dean, get them in tomorrow. Ask every player to bring their registration documents. Stand them all in front of a large mirror. professional footballers? Several of them need to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Very, very poor.

m&m
Glitterati

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:48 pm

It's a good job Hutch is not still in charge. Imagine the abuse he would have suffered. This team is far worse than anything under Hutch.
You can't polish a turd and Deano has brought in about 6 of them.
Deano got it wrong AGAIN today. Without Butler he needed experience in the defence and should have reinstated Wacka in goal. I don't think he would have stood for the lack of closing down players that resulted in most of their goals.
What was the half time team talk all about. "Lads you have got them on the rack but I reckon if you look totally disinterested and sit back they will crumble"
Absolute garbage. We are in the bottom 4 now and will not get out.
Within 3 years we will be in the conference.

I think we should concentrate on the cup this season and forget the league...until wednesday that is.

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Question for Bernie: how many goals have we conceded within the first five minutes of the re-start after half time? I don't know what Smith says to the lads at the interval, but we never seem to come out of the blocks for the second half.

Their second goal, seconds after kick-off set the tone for the rest of the match.

Walsall_Casual
Glitterati

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Extremely poor!

All the pre match talk is very good but the walk is embarrassing! Bury were the better side today and deserves all three points. Grof looks like a 6 side keeper to me and if we are pining all our hopes on him to be our keeper of the future then we really are in trouble. Defence were pulled all over and the midfield huffed and puffed without any quality. Nicholls was back to his old self and Macken is being flogged big time.

Walker and Butler back in the side followed by a pacy midfielder (what i've been saying since pre-season) and a proven striker on loan for a month to allow Macken to recover fully is what we need like yesterday!

Overall - Pants. We are in real trouble.

ShyTallKnight
Glitterati

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:07 pm

40 odd years ago Gnakpa would have found his true vocation - pulling a milk float.

Walsall_Casual
Glitterati

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:16 pm

ShyTallKnight wrote:40 odd years ago Gnakpa would have found his true vocation - pulling a milk float.

I've never rated him at all and I honestly can't see what he brings to the side. He's been at the club 5-6 months now and it's clear to mr he's not up to it! Whether he 'good enough' for Walsall probably tells a story itself!

m&m
Glitterati

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Gnakpa is awful but so are the majority of the other signings. Chambers the midfield general?Prabably the worst of the lot in my opinion, Sadler-reffered to as mr.consistant --yes consistantly poor. Beevers the overweight conference player.Jarvis the oil tanker who makes Sam Parkin look like bambi.Peterlin the lightweight yank.Hurst who couldn't beat my nan for pace.
Am I being unkind?

Yes it's rubbish budget but this lot are dire!

Zaddler
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:25 pm

On another day we could have been 3-1 up at half time if it wasnt for some inspired goal keeping. At half time Deano should have been berating them for the shocking lack of closing down for the first goal but saying more of the same in the second half as we had them on the ropes. What do we do though.....more shocking defending, no closing down, no challenge and bang 2-1. Then most worryingly the fight and passion in the side evaporated, we were truely dreadful, all 3 goals (sorry but I was looking at sky sports on my phone when the 4th went in) were great finishes but all were made possible because the opposition were given time and space to get the shot in, I can imagine the 4th was the same! Searching for the posetives and all I can come up with is at least Deano is passionate about Walsall and he will get better with experience, Bowerman got his first goal, oh and Patterson looks like he may be worth a few £'s in January.

Grof: Might be rose tinted specs but I bet Jimmy would have saved a couple of the goals today
Beevers: Does not close down his man quick enough
Smith: Solid performance, dont know what happened after the final whistle as I was walking out, hope there arent any reprocussions
Lancashire: Butler he is not but I felt he grew in confidence throughout the game
Sadler: Average
Patterson: A definite talent there, but selfish at times.....might be listening to his own hype.Needs to make better decisions
Wilson: Ran the show in the first half, some cracking shots and very unlucky not to score. Faded with the rest of the side in the second
Chambers: A Leyton Orient cast off, one good shot and a couple of good tackles, thats about it
Gnakpa: Should be seizing the opportunity to prove his worth at League level. Failing miserably, needs to lose the attitude
Macken: I really like the guy but I feel old father time is catching up with him, well taken penalty though
Nicholls: NO service, needs balls to run onto but he did try hard

Subs: I forgot Jarvis had even come on the field, Grigg did nothing to show he was worth a contract extension and Bowerman looked lively, well taken goal

We desperately need to win on Wednesday to give us something to get excited about (2nd round defeat at Bath!) but on todays second half performance I cant see us getting anything out of the game. Butler and Walker back in for the cup please.

Up the reds

bush360
UTS Regular

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Poor performance is an understatement. I am totally distressed by what I saw today, the whole team deserves the boot, and start again. Last time we played well was v Preston, I have no doubt smith will talk about the saves their keeper made and it would be a different game.
We do not close down, when we do score, theres no comarderie, all the defenders trotted back, no congratulations, no closing down, not showing for each other means the team have lost interest.
This is without a doubt the worst Walsall team I can remember, these are footballers without shame, they only want a paycheck without the commitment.
Guys shave off those silly moustaches and get stuck into playing football, you are an embarassment. can someone coach Jarvis how to jump, the cheer of the season will be when he wins a header

latviancheese
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm

It all sounds utterly familiar. :(

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:58 pm

walsall are truly crap!i like how you all understimate us, "i cant believe were loosing to bury!". we got promoted for a reason and walsall are a joke team who deserve to go down. :lol:

have a good time in league 2

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:02 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:walsall are truly crud!i like how you all understimate us, "i cant believe were loosing to bury!". we got promoted for a reason and walsall are a joke team who deserve to go down. :lol:

It is sad when, as a supporter of a small club, as we are, that it gives you pleasure to make comments like that. Why not save it for the tosspots in Bury that glory hunt in the Penis-ship

Personally, I hope that your club is successful.
Last edited by chestersaddler on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mel58
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Awful performance in the second half after we had shown some promise before half time following the equaliser. I couldn't believe it was the same team in the second 45; all the drive and impetus had gone from our play.
I appreciate their Manager rearranged things for them in midfield but we just didn't compete. They took total advantage and played fast and fluent football while we abandoned all the things that were working for us and played aimless and ineffective long-ball stuff.

Patterson hardly saw the ball after the break yet he had been a constant thorn in Bury's side in the first half.

Having taken a few steps forward in recent weeks we've taken a great leap backwards today.

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:12 pm

bad fans, bad ground, bad place (walsall is terrible place to live), no history( unlike us). only singing was by our fans who as per were fantastic. Walsall are laughable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what an awful team!!!! 4-2 4-2 4-2.!!! we didn't even play well and still tore you apart with some amazing strikes. you only scored through dubious penalty and a goal to poked into the roof of the net by a reserve! sums it all up really. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EASY EASY EASY EASY!!!!

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Bury fans were fantastic? I must need my ears checking...

Not a patch on the Exeter lot a few weeks back.

StudentSaddler
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:bad fans, bad ground, bad place (walsall is terrible place to live), no history( unlike us). only singing was by our fans who as per were fantastic. Walsall are laughable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what an awful team!!!! 4-2 4-2 4-2.!!! we didn't even play well and still tore you apart with some amazing strikes. you only scored through dubious penalty and a goal to poked into the roof of the net by a reserve! sums it all up really. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EASY EASY EASY EASY!!!!

by a reserve? the lad only turned 20 this week, this was his second substitute appearance.

No history?

Dubious penalty?

Talk about clueless!

StudentSaddler
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:walsall are truly crud!i like how you all understimate us, "i cant believe were loosing to bury!". we got promoted for a reason and walsall are a joke team who deserve to go down. :lol:

*Losing

Get back to school!

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm

DR.Phalanges wrote:

*Losing

Get back to school!

Ah, for simply placing another o than necessary i am not considered a schoolboy? :?

Exile
Jobsworth

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:51 pm

DR.Phalanges wrote:

*Losing

Get back to school!

Ignore him. Just some northern monkey on a trolling expedition. :wink:

StudentSaddler
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Exile wrote:
DR.Phalanges wrote:

*Losing

Get back to school!

Ignore him. Just some northern monkey on a trolling expedition. :wink:

not another northern troll :roll:

:)

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:
DR.Phalanges wrote:

*Losing

Get back to school!

Ah, for simply placing another o than necessary i am not considered a schoolboy? :?

Well you're spouting complete bollocks so he might as well too.

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 pm

EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO CRUD ITS UNBELIEVABLE

just the reaction i wanted, walsall's fans as red as their kit!

StudentSaddler
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:00 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:
DR.Phalanges wrote:

*Losing

Get back to school!

I consider you a school boy in need of some extra tuition, preferable English and Mathematics :wink:

StudentSaddler
UTS Veteran

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO CRUD ITS UNBELIEVABLE

Point proven

*It's

When joining two singular words to make a plural, an apostrophe is required. :wink:

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:03 pm

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE wrote:EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO CRUD ITS UNBELIEVABLE

Well done, you succeeded, now go away.

WALSALL ARE TERRIBLE

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:09 pm

wumming over i shall leave you walsallians in peace. :D

PreviousNext
Return to 2011-12 Season