Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Huddersfield Town (A) League 1 Saturday 5/11/11.

Reports and reaction from the 2011-2012 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, no text speak no OTT abuse!
Duke
Site Addict

Re: Huddersfield Town (A) League 1 Saturday 5/11/11.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:30 am

Very encouraging result and performance there's hope for us yet.

Hope we can build on this .

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm

latviancheese wrote:Bum to bum that was, theatrical or what?

Lee Clark is maturing into a grumpy, sour faced gob troll. Have you ever seen the bloke change facial expressions?

Mind you, I can imagine he gave his 'defenders' a good 'talking too' for letting a 9 stone wet through slip of a lad, get past three mungs like he did, I think his instructions for future similar situations, will be to leave the attacker 'on the floor' in whatever manner that can be adopted!! :) :)

belgiansaddler
Site Addict

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Ancient Moaner wrote:

Lee Clark is maturing into a grumpy, sour faced gob troll. Have you ever seen the bloke change facial expressions?

Mind you, I can imagine he gave his 'defenders' a good 'talking too' for letting a 9 stone wet through slip of a lad, get past three mungs like he did, I think his instructions for future similar situations, will be to leave the attacker 'on the floor' in whatever manner that can be adopted!! :) :)

Their defence, especially the centre backs will cost them this season. I fail to see how they can spend so much on wages and still end up with those 2! :D

latviancheese
Site Addict

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:59 pm

belgiansaddler wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:

Their defence, especially the centre backs will cost them this season. I fail to see how they can spend so much on wages and still end up with those 2! :D

Spent it all on strikers ay they?

Previous
Return to 2011-12 Season