Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Notts County (A) League 1 Saturday 10/9/11.

Reports and reaction from the 2011-2012 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, no text speak no OTT abuse!
Chris
UTS Veteran

Re: Notts County (A) League 1 Saturday 10/9/11.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:
Smith has given his squad the chance to impress since the start of the season, but the way things have faltered should be enough to suggest we need more options. I'm not usually one to go for the jugular in terms of wholesale changes, but I really feel he needs to shake things up for Tuesday's game before we find ourselves in a bit of a rut. I'd replace Grof, Westlake, Smith and Nicholls with Walker, Beevers, Lancashrie and Paterson and take things from there.

This is Manny Smith you're on about isn't it?How? Why?

Please, please, please explain to me what he did wrong today. I'm amazed that people are knocking him.

I couldn't stand him last before this season, but I think he's been great this term and was my MOTM today. He won almost everything in the air, looked hungry and fought to be first to the ball. I'm a massive Butler fan, but I thought Butler showed Hughes too much respect by standing off him today; Manny didn't! Smith's distribution is still rubbish, but he's a division 3 centre-half, so I can live with that.

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Whitti Steve wrote:
You Reds wrote:
Whitti Steve wrote:
You Reds wrote:
Whitti Steve wrote:I have no problem with noise, standing, chanting etc. I was stood at the back with most of the noise today. I also thought the stewards and police were pathetic today. That said, we still have some idiots who seem to come out for the closer games. Not supporters IMHO or fans, just idiots.

It was definitely "our lot" I am ashamed to say.

The are Walsall supporters.

Ok. Whatever, they are still idiots who I wish weren't !

:lol: I'm sorry lets get this straight, you wish they weren't Walsall supporters?! Do you know how much our atmosphere would be cut by then? I don't know any of these lads personally but Jesus they do a great job at getting the atmosphere going, home and away.

Much prefer this type of fan to the boring, sit down and occasionally clap supporter....

Have you even read my posts? I was stood with the people creating the noise. They are NOT the ones I am moaning about. I am moaning about the twerp bashing cars, fight police and generally trying to cause trouble. Not the same people!

There were more than one group of Walsall fans creating noise today - those younger lads down the front and the large group at the back. Love to know who's been fighting police also...

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Chris wrote:
WFC_Rob wrote:
Smith has given his squad the chance to impress since the start of the season, but the way things have faltered should be enough to suggest we need more options. I'm not usually one to go for the jugular in terms of wholesale changes, but I really feel he needs to shake things up for Tuesday's game before we find ourselves in a bit of a rut. I'd replace Grof, Westlake, Smith and Nicholls with Walker, Beevers, Lancashrie and Paterson and take things from there.

Please, please, please explain to me what he did wrong today. I'm amazed that people are knocking him.

I couldn't stand him last before this season, but I think he's been great this term and was my MOTM today. He won almost everything in the air, looked hungry and fought to be first to the ball. I'm a massive Butler fan, but I thought Butler showed Hughes too much respect by standing off him today; Manny didn't! Smith's distribution is still rubbish, but he's a division 3 centre-half, so I can live with that.

The reason being, if we want to play the style of football Smith (Dean) is trying to get us to play, we need players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet.

I completely agree with you that Manny Smith's defensive work was generally excellent today, as it was last weekend. Where he falls short is when he gets the ball to feet as the spare man at the back and just punts it forward, with no real purpose. We surrender possession and are immediately under pressure again.
Smith comes into his own when we have a lead to protect and the opposition are punting long balls at us, but we need more in that area.

I don't expect us to have a player in the mould of Gerard Pique playing at the back - as you say, we're in the third tier of the football league. What I do expect is that we have a team of footballers who can control and pass the ball on the grass. That's why I'd pick Lancashire to play alongside Butler.

chestersaddler
Site Addict

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:
Chris wrote:
WFC_Rob wrote:

The reason being, if we want to play the style of football Smith (Dean) is trying to get us to play, we need players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet.

I completely agree with you that Manny Smith's defensive work was generally excellent today, as it was last weekend. Where he falls short is when he gets the ball to feet as the spare man at the back and just punts it forward, with no real purpose. We surrender possession and are immediately under pressure again.
Smith comes into his own when we have a lead to protect and the opposition are punting long balls at us, but we need more in that area.

I don't expect us to have a player in the mould of Gerard Pique playing at the back - as you say, we're in the third tier of the football league. What I do expect is that we have a team of footballers who can control and pass the ball on the grass. That's why I'd pick Lancashire to play alongside Butler.

Agree

Chris
UTS Veteran

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:
Chris wrote:
WFC_Rob wrote:

Yeah, I can see your point. I think Lancashire would have backed out of a lot of what Smith got stuck into today though, which could have been more costly than his hoofs upfield. I actually can't believe I'm sticking up for Manny after how much I disliked him before. I guess I'm a sucker for a bit of passion and bravery, especially since he was one of the only ones showing an ounce of either today.

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Notts County (A) League 1 Saturday 10/9/11.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

You Reds wrote:
Whitti Steve wrote:
You Reds wrote:
Whitti Steve wrote:
You Reds wrote:[quote="Whitti Steve"]I have no problem with noise, standing, chanting etc. I was stood at the back with most of the noise today. I also thought the stewards and police were pathetic today. That said, we still have some idiots who seem to come out for the closer games. Not supporters IMHO or fans, just idiots.

Ok. Whatever, they are still idiots who I wish weren't !

:lol: I'm sorry lets get this straight, you wish they weren't Walsall supporters?! Do you know how much our atmosphere would be cut by then? I don't know any of these lads personally but Jesus they do a great job at getting the atmosphere going, home and away.

Much prefer this type of fan to the boring, sit down and occasionally clap supporter....

Have you even read my posts? I was stood with the people creating the noise. They are NOT the ones I am moaning about. I am moaning about the twerp bashing cars, fight police and generally trying to cause trouble. Not the same people!

There were more than one group of Walsall fans creating noise today - those younger lads down the front and the large group at the back. Love to know who's been fighting police also...[/quote]
Choose to believe me or not. I had my car hit several times, no damage thankfully. I saw batons drawn by police to stop a group trying to get at a county fan. Why would I lie? I was stood at the back the whole game and enjoyed the atmosphere in the ground, as I said, that isn,t what I am moaning about. The other stuff outside wasn't good natured. Sorry if you don't believe me.

priestley_saddler
UTS Legend

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Chris wrote:
WFC_Rob wrote:

The problem Smith had today was that, presumably, Notts County will have had us watched against Brentford last week. Martin Allen probably even watched the match back himself. And the one thing that will have jumped out to all and sundry is that Manny Smith was mullered, completely and utterly, by Clayton Donaldson. Having highlighted him as the weak link in our back line, they put their best striker on him today. Now he wasn't shown up by Hughes in the same way he was by Donaldson last week, but he still lost the individual battle (as proven by the fact the two players Manny has had in the last two games have both scored against us). Now, if it were a boxing match, he would have probably only lost on points this week, whereas last week it would have been stopped by the referee, hence my "not as bad as last week" comment. He is, by quite a considerable margin, the third best centre half at the club. Opponents will continue to pick up on this and continue to expose him for it, which is why Lancashire needs to come back in.

However, I would be interested to know Rob what you think Grof has done wrong? Or what you think Wacka would have done differently in recent weeks?

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Whitti Steve wrote:Choose to believe me or not. I had my car hit several times, no damage thankfully. I saw batons drawn by police to stop a group trying to get at a county fan. Why would I lie? I was stood at the back the whole game and enjoyed the atmosphere in the ground, as I said, that isn,t what I am moaning about. The other stuff outside wasn't good natured. Sorry if you don't believe me.

We're both on about completely different things here, I'm on about inside the ground (which I though you moved onto, so did another fellow poster) while you're on about the twerp that gave your car a bashing outside, I obviously believe you and don't agree with that.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm

priestley_saddler wrote:However, I would be interested to know Rob what you think Grof has done wrong? Or what you think Wacka would have done differently in recent weeks?

I don't think he's done anything wrong but, as I said on another thread last week, goalkeepers are a different species as far as management is concerned. Make no mistake, we're struggling badly at the moment, and I think Walker's experience could be a useful addition.
I won't be disappointed if Grof stays in goal by any means.

Priestly, I think that'a a great point. We can't ignore the fact that opposition managers watch us and adjust their tactics against us accordingly. That quadrant between Westlake and Smith is targeted all the time by the teams we play, which isn's a coincidence.

belgiansaddler
Site Addict

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Dissapointed at the lack of Hooters reports :D

Kiansmom
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am

You Reds wrote:
Whitti Steve wrote:I have no problem with noise, standing, chanting etc. I was stood at the back with most of the noise today. I also thought the stewards and police were pathetic today. That said, we still have some idiots who seem to come out for the closer games. Not supporters IMHO or fans, just idiots.

was that why they were standing with their backs to the pitch? a little strange spending more time looking round to sing at each other than watching the team they "support" don't get me wrong I love a good atmosphere but some of the stuff I heard today made me cringe! we have some complete knobs as "fans"

Asps
Ex-Site Sponsor

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 am

A good turnout. Hooters was predictable> fit birds in brown tights :?
Last edited by Asps on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whitters
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 am

So here we are, losing against a team who have had no sleep and should have been exhausted after travelling across Europe late in the week.
Also according to the above, a good proportion of our fans are brain dead (a theory I agree with).
We are tumbling down the table and our attendances are getting closer and closer to 3K.
We're a small club - the list of clubs smaller decreases all the time.
Who, in fact, is smaller?????

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 am

You Reds wrote:
Whitti Steve wrote:Choose to believe me or not. I had my car hit several times, no damage thankfully. I saw batons drawn by police to stop a group trying to get at a county fan. Why would I lie? I was stood at the back the whole game and enjoyed the atmosphere in the ground, as I said, that isn,t what I am moaning about. The other stuff outside wasn't good natured. Sorry if you don't believe me.

We're both on about completely different things here, I'm on about inside the ground (which I though you moved onto, so did another fellow poster) while you're on about the twerp that gave your car a bashing outside, I obviously believe you and don't agree with that.

Indeed. As I said, I was amongst and enjoyed the noise and banter inside the ground... best away atmosphere in ages.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:03 am

The atmosphere inside the ground was immense! I especially enjoyed roundly booing Lee Hughes and other well known Walsall songs of yore. Several rapscallion Walsall fans were quite rightly and justly ejected from the stadium by eager and efficient Notts stewards and police, who were very keen to be seen doing their very important jobs. These heinous crimes included: getting involved from a distance, being shouty, standing up, looking at people in a strange way, booing, having an air of truculence, looking moody, smelling of beer, appearing obdurate, mentioning the recent riots in an beastly way, sitting in an awkward manner, ambling about, dallying in walkways and numerous other things far too frightening to mention.

The only slight fly in the atmosphere ointment was the unnamed barbarian to my left that persisted on whistling at every given opportunity. I attempted to catch the eye of the policeman at the end of the row - but he just looked extremely thick and vacant. I was so frustrated by this behaviour that upon exiting the ground I kicked and punched a parked car. Imagine my surprise when I saw a Walsall sticker on the window - an unfortunate case of 'friendly fire' :oops: The chances of it being the same annoying whistler are millions to one, so I apologise to the owner.

I cannot comment on the game as I paid £23 pounds to shout at Lee Hughes throughout the game and generally slag off the compost heap that is Nottingham.

PS - I did go into Hooters and saw a number of women in tan leggings.

belgiansaddler
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:32 am

Best report of the lot Saigon :D

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:The atmosphere inside the ground was immense! I especially enjoyed roundly booing Lee Hughes and other well known Walsall songs of yore. Several rapscallion Walsall fans were quite rightly and justly ejected from the stadium by eager and efficient Notts stewards and police, who were very keen to be seen doing their very important jobs. These heinous crimes included: getting involved from a distance, being shouty, standing up, looking at people in a strange way, booing, having an air of truculence, looking moody, smelling of beer, appearing obdurate, mentioning the recent riots in an beastly way, sitting in an awkward manner, ambling about, dallying in walkways and numerous other things far too frightening to mention.

The only slight fly in the atmosphere ointment was the unnamed barbarian to my left that persisted on whistling at every given opportunity. I attempted to catch the eye of the policeman at the end of the row - but he just looked extremely thick and vacant. I was so frustrated by this behaviour that upon exiting the ground I kicked and punched a parked car. Imagine my surprise when I saw a Walsall sticker on the window - an unfortunate case of 'friendly fire' :oops: The chances of it being the same annoying whistler are millions to one, so I apologise to the owner.

I cannot comment on the game as I paid £23 pounds to shout at Lee Hughes throughout the game and generally slag off the compost heap that is Nottingham.

PS - I did go into Hooters and saw a number of women in tan leggings.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can you hear me laughing or are you still deaf?

brummie saddler
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 am

To clear up the after match scenes.

anyone wearing stone island, Luke, sergio or barbour was penned in against the stadium after the game by the police, whilst this was going on a few walsall FANS a few yards down must of had verbals with a a county fan who unbelievably had a daughter and was more up for it then the walsall fans. this obviously made the police put there angry head on and then starting getting hands on with the penned in fans just because they felt that this was a perfect chance to just dish out there power. during this little fiasco was the moment the first baton was drawn by a notts copper might i add. We were then walked towards the train station and yes there was singing and slagging off nottingham BIG WOW.

The only moment when it could have gone off was when a cheeky county fan on a moped was winding up the lads, (i bet he cack it when 15 lads leaped from the pavment at him) this is when msaybe 1 or 2 more batons were drawn, we then continued onto the train station and went home back to our slums.

now even the poshest millwall fan would say..... WHAT ARE YOU LOT MOANING ABOUT !

EDIT apologise for the spelling and grammatical errors, just geting ready for the charity game see you there !

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

brummie saddler wrote:To clear up the after match scenes.

anyone wearing stone island, Luke, sergio or barbour was penned in against the stadium after the game by the police, whilst this was going on a few walsall FANS a few yards down must of had verbals with a a county fan who unbelievably had a daughter and was more up for it then the walsall fans. this obviously made the police put there angry head on and then starting getting hands on with the penned in fans just because they felt that this was a perfect chance to just dish out there power. during this little fiasco was the moment the first baton was drawn by a notts copper might i add. We were then walked towards the train station and yes there was singing and slagging off nottingham BIG WOW.

The only moment when it could have gone off was when a cheeky county fan on a moped was winding up the lads, (i bet he cack it when 15 lads leaped from the pavment at him) this is when msaybe 1 or 2 more batons were drawn, we then continued onto the train station and went home back to our slums.

now even the poshest millwall fan would say..... WHAT ARE YOU LOT MOANING ABOUT !

The fact that you intimidated others is what I am moaning about . I know it wasn't you who hit my car - 'cos I know who you are... but the fact that you think it is acceptable for the police to need to draw batons tells its own story. Yes, Notts police are heavy handed, but it you behave in a responsible way - they have no excuse. I was a couple of cars behind the muppet on the moped, and yes - he didn't help, but all he did was put his hands to his ears because you lot were chanting at him... does he deserve beating up for that?

latviancheese
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 am

Football is a game of high emotion, and sometimes you want to throttle someone afterwards. The difference is normal human beings have the brain capacity to realise this is wrong.

Does not sound like the police and stewards handled it very well though.

Anyway, saw the goals, Ginger murderers goal was class, and what the hell was Butler doing when he scored? Looked like he was forcing a bit of a poo for a celebration.

Sadders
UTS Legend

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:59 am

Like ive said before and I'll say it again. Julian Gray, Emmanuel Ledesma, Jordon Cook and arguably Matt Richards would walk into this side. Especially the wingers. You cant lose 20 goals and more assists from midfield and expect to replace them with players of a worse standard then do well. We dont have enough goalscoring contributers. I feel sorry for Macken and Butler. Butler has to marshall Smith and Westlake 24/7 and Macken has Ryan 'I can score a screamer but dont contribute a single other thing' around him.

Butler was the only person to win an attacking flick on as we pushed on late in the game. I think that says it all.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Sadders wrote:Macken has Ryan 'I can score a screamer but dont contribute a single other thing' around him.

Harsh. I thought Jarvis was alright yesterday considering he was forced to drop into midfield to get hold of the ball at times.

Graydon48
Glitterati

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Sadders wrote:Like ive said before and I'll say it again. Julian Gray, Emmanuel Ledesma, Jordon Cook and arguably Matt Richards would walk into this side. Especially the wingers. You cant lose 20 goals and more assists from midfield and expect to replace them with players of a worse standard then do well. We dont have enough goalscoring contributers. I feel sorry for Macken and Butler. Butler has to marshall Smith and Westlake 24/7 and Macken has Ryan 'I can score a screamer but dont contribute a single other thing' around him.

Butler was the only person to win an attacking flick on as we pushed on late in the game. I think that says it all.

I hope you know you have commited a crime by daring to say that Julian "he's lazy "Gray and Mat "can't head,can't tackle" Richards would walk into this side.

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Could not make it to this one despite Notts being only straight down the M1 for me...but it looks like I missed a quality performance...NOT. The management will have to wake up quickly and 'smell the gravy' before we become emroiled in another relegation battle...loads of UTS clique, who "know absolutely everything that appears on Qi" will say "its way too early to start talking about a relegation battle" but two defeats on the trot, one to a play off contender and one to an 'averge at home' side, does not bode well as we start to decend the table alarmingly. Every successful team has a goalscoring machine, that effectively gets a team the points even when 'the team' may be crud. We don't have this luxury,
and, with our gates & a Chairman as tight fisted as I am a 'moanin git', it looks like we never will in my lifetime.
Where ARE the scouts, what do they get (poorly) paid for?
One can read every day in the papers that a team has taken on some Estonian third division Equadorian goal machine on trial, or a Jamie Cureton/ big heavywieght Ghanian type is snapped up for a song, and then proceeds to score 20+ goals per season. What have we got? Grigg, whose contribution so far was to score a goal from four yards at Bramhall Lane that my grandma could have scored (and she's dead), and Jarvis, who with 'Grey' type contribution can score from 100 yards, three times in 20 odd games!
Sounds as though I'm moanin again, but oh! how we all long for a Colin Taylor or a 'jorge' come come on board, and put the excitement back into watching our team again! :)

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:
Sadders wrote:Macken has Ryan 'I can score a screamer but dont contribute a single other thing' around him.

Harsh. I thought Jarvis was alright yesterday considering he was forced to drop into midfield to get hold of the ball at times.

Really?! I thought he was shocking.

Love him or loathe him we needed Gray yesterday, fantastic at beating a player and then whipping a mean ball in. We only had Nicholls doing this yesterday who breaks through occasionally but usually he either gets out muscled or tackled, still I thought he played OK overall.

I'd definitely have Nicholls and Gnakpa (if fit) starting against Oldham, Hurst was embarrassing in corner taking and general play.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 pm

You Reds wrote:
WFC_Rob wrote:

Really?! I thought he was shocking.

Love him or loathe him we needed Gray yesterday, fantastic at beating a player and then whipping a mean ball in. We only had Nicholls doing this yesterday who breaks through occasionally but usually he either gets out muscled or tackled, still I thought he played OK overall.

I'd definitely have Nicholls and Gnakpa (if fit) starting against Oldham, Hurst was embarrassing in corner taking and general play.

Have a feeling Gnakpa won't be fit for a good few weeks yet.

Agree with you on Hurst - seems to just drift through games without making any impact. That said, Nicholls does the same, so we're hardly blessed with a wealth of options. Not quite sure what's happened to Paterson, but the service from the wings has been that bad over the last 2 games, I'd be inclined to throw him in on Tuesday.

fatboyslim
UTS Veteran

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Ancient Moaner wrote:Could not make it to this one despite Notts being only straight down the M1 for me...but it looks like I missed a quality performance...NOT. The management will have to wake up quickly and 'smell the gravy' before we become emroiled in another relegation battle...loads of UTS clique, who "know absolutely everything that appears on Qi" will say "its way too early to start talking about a relegation battle" but two defeats on the trot, one to a play off contender and one to an 'averge at home' side, does not bode well as we start to decend the table alarmingly. Every successful team has a goalscoring machine, that effectively gets a team the points even when 'the team' may be crud. We don't have this luxury,
and, with our gates & a Chairman as tight fisted as I am a 'moanin git', it looks like we never will in my lifetime.
One can read every day in the papers that a team has taken on some Estonian third division Equadorian goal machine on trial, or a Jamie Cureton/ big heavywieght Ghanian type is snapped up for a song, and then proceeds to score 20+ goals per season. What have we got? Grigg, whose contribution so far was to score a goal from four yards at Bramhall Lane that my grandma could have scored (and she's dead), and Jarvis, who with 'Grey' type contribution can score from 100 yards, three times in 20 odd games!
Sounds as though I'm moanin again, but oh! how we all long for a Colin Taylor or a 'jorge' come come on board, and put the excitement back into watching our team again! :)

You are [Post moderated - no need for personal abuse even if you do disagree] !! Do you go to the games??!!

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

fatboyslim wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:Could not make it to this one despite Notts being only straight down the M1 for me...but it looks like I missed a quality performance...NOT. The management will have to wake up quickly and 'smell the gravy' before we become emroiled in another relegation battle...loads of UTS clique, who "know absolutely everything that appears on Qi" will say "its way too early to start talking about a relegation battle" but two defeats on the trot, one to a play off contender and one to an 'averge at home' side, does not bode well as we start to decend the table alarmingly. Every successful team has a goalscoring machine, that effectively gets a team the points even when 'the team' may be crud. We don't have this luxury,

You are [Post moderated - no need for personal abuse even if you do disagree] !! Do you go to the games??!!

So I'm a bleep bleep bleep am I ? how old are you I might ask? Of course I get to games, when I can..you may notice I don't exactly live at Palfrey any more, so it aint that easy! You would have to be some Saddler to rack up anywhere near the number of Walsall matches I have seen in my lifetime...I'll be at Scunny match on Saturday so you can beat me up for having an opinion about the current situation. :?

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Ancient Moaner wrote:
So I'm a bleep bleep bleep am I ? how old are you I might ask? Of course I get to games, when I can..you may notice I don't exactly live at Palfrey any more, so it aint that easy! You would have to be some Saddler to rack up anywhere near the number of Walsall matches I have seen in my lifetime...I'll be at Scunny match on Saturday so you can beat me up for having an opinion about the current situation. :?

People who dont live near Walsall will never understand the sacrifices us fans have to make who live over 70+ mile from Walsall.
Until they are in this situation, they should never judge.

fatboyslim
UTS Veteran

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Ancient Moaner wrote:
fatboyslim wrote:

I am 26. I don't understand how you can be so aggressively critical of some of the younger player when you don't watch all of the games. I asked if you went to the game as I noticed that you were jot locally based. All of your postal are totally over the top. Grigg has just turned 20 and yet you seem to have to get stuck into him in every post! He has missed the last 3 games and only had 25 mins on Sat in a game where all of the strikers were starved of supply and Macken/Jarvis were gift also. If Grigg scores 10 goals before the end of the season then you would still slag him off. :roll:

A lot of posters on here at least make useful and reasonable comments and analyses of games! Your comments are almost childish. FYI - I have no idea why you think I would want to beat you up.....

Enjoy the game on Saturday. Hopefully you might be able to add something of value afterwards!

PreviousNext
Return to 2011-12 Season