Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Sheffield United (A) League 1 Tuesday 16/8/11.

Reports and reaction from the 2011-2012 season as Walsall finished 19th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, no text speak no OTT abuse!
Darth Vader
Site Addict

Re: Sheffield United (A) League 1 Tuesday 16/8/11.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm

latviancheese wrote:Highlights here

http://www.skysports.com/football/match ... 66,00.html

Harsh penalty, Gnakpa should have scored, my gran could score that.

Should have scored but you can't fault the 'keeper - what a save!

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Agreed - great save from the keeper.

Can't really have many complaints - penalty looked justified too.

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Jolly Johnny wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:Not had a chance to read the thread yet, but I must mention that that performance was the best I have seen from a Walsall team for many a year, we ran the show for most of the game, and but for the ridiculous ten minute spell when we effectively lost the match by sitting back and trying to defend, we were fantastic.It was us that looked like prospective League Champions. I am very encouraged and feel we are in for a good season, and certainly wont be amonst the bottom dregs THIS year. However I am still adamant that United will win the league, and with luck like that it'll be a certainty.
Come on you Reds!!!! I believe!!! no more negativity from me matey boys!! Well done Deano, we ahve a footy team at last! :D :D :D :D :D

Is this really the same Ancient Moaner we all know and love?!! :D :wink:

Of course it is mate! You know that I ain't really that negative in real life, just that it's now getting on for 50 yeras that I have been follwing the Saddlers, and sometimes watching us can get you a bit depressed...however, with this squad that Deano has built we look solid, strong, creative, exciting..a breath of fresh enjoyment for me particularly!

Jorge14
UTS Legend

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Ancient Moaner wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
Ancient Moaner wrote:Not had a chance to read the thread yet, but I must mention that that performance was the best I have seen from a Walsall team for many a year, we ran the show for most of the game, and but for the ridiculous ten minute spell when we effectively lost the match by sitting back and trying to defend, we were fantastic.It was us that looked like prospective League Champions. I am very encouraged and feel we are in for a good season, and certainly wont be amonst the bottom dregs THIS year. However I am still adamant that United will win the league, and with luck like that it'll be a certainty.
Come on you Reds!!!! I believe!!! no more negativity from me matey boys!! Well done Deano, we ahve a footy team at last! :D :D :D :D :D

Is this really the same Ancient Moaner we all know and love?!! :D :wink:

Of course it is mate! You know that I ain't really that negative in real life, just that it's now getting on for 50 yeras that I have been follwing the Saddlers, and sometimes watching us can get you a bit depressed...however, with this squad that Deano has built we look solid, strong, creative, exciting..a breath of fresh enjoyment for me particularly!

Have they put something in the water in Yorkshire whilst I've been away? :wink:

Cully
Site Addict

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:33 am

I'd just like to make my debut for this season in the match thread. I had intended to write a few words of praise in honour of the brilliant team performance, the excellent support and the amazing transformation of Richard Taundrey but it's all been said in a number of reports. Dean Smith has undoubtedly transformed the team and hopefully the fortunes of Walsall FC, it will now be very difficult for me to resist watching the Saddlers this season and would urge others to do the same.

:D

Ancient Moaner
Site Addict

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Cully wrote:I'd just like to make my debut for this season in the match thread. I had intended to write a few words of praise in honour of the brilliant team performance, the excellent support and the amazing transformation of Richard Taundrey but it's all been said in a number of reports. Dean Smith has undoubtedly transformed the team and hopefully the fortunes of Walsall FC, it will now be very difficult for me to resist watching the Saddlers this season and would urge others to do the same. :D

Well said that man indeed!!

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

tykcjrxd wrote:小体政的病情就是在广州市中山大学附属第一医院确诊的,主诊医生马毅副教授说,如果对小男婴实施.

Spot on.

bangsection
Site Addict

Sheffield United (A) League 1 Tuesday 16/8/11.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm

I do wish these women would forward their paternity claims to Saigon by PM and not via the board itself.

Darth Vader
Site Addict

Re: 母亲杨海英希望将自己的肝捐给儿子

Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm

tykcjrxd wrote:小体政的病情就是在广州市中山大学附属第一医院确诊的,主诊医生马毅副教授说,如果对小男婴实施肝移植手术,肝脏由其父母捐赠是最好的,因为他们是直系亲属,移植的器官的排斥性较小。

医院建议:

来自湖南7个月大的男婴肖体政,不幸患上先天性胆道闭锁,如不做肝移植手术只能再活5个月。本报报道后,许多好心市民向孩子捐款。截至昨日,已收到6万多元爱心款,louboutin pas cher。虽然离20万元的手术费还有很大差距,但终究还是有了手术的希望。
孩子现状:
当然,小男婴的肝脏移植手术,也可通过接受别人捐赠的肝脏进行。但这种方式,要找到合适的配对肝源需要很长时间,而时间,对于这位7个月大的孩子来说,已经等不起了。
“儿子真的拖不起了,时间对于儿子来说就是生命,abercrombie,希望家乡的有关部门可以给予我们帮助,挽救我儿子的生命!……”说到此时,杨海英眼角闪出了眼花。
但肝脏移植术是件非常大的事,首先需要接受器官移植的男婴及其父母所在地警方出具他们之间的亲属关系证明,并通过律师公证,再经院方伦理委员会讨论,而后方可实施手术。这段时间,快则5天,长则10余天。
昨天上午,见到记者的到来,肖体政的母亲杨海英立即抱着儿子出来迎接,并不时地表示感谢:“谢谢广州日报,谢谢你的报道……”

母亲杨海英告知,这些天来,louboutin,随着病情加重,孩子经常在晚上哭闹不停,每晚睡不到几小时,doudoune moncler,她和丈夫很难受,希望可以早日带儿子前往广州中山大学附属第一医院实施肝移植手术。

他的笑容让母亲泪流满面……

为节省时间,最好由父母一方捐赠肝脏

相关法律链接
据杨海英介绍,由于种种原因儿子出生至今,一直没有户口。因为没户口,便无法确定肖体政与他们夫妻俩的直系亲属关系,因此即便他们夫妻俩愿意把自己的肝脏捐赠给他儿子,医院也不能对她儿子肖体政实施器官移植手术。
其次,只要其亲属关系确定后,且经过律师公证后,可以在较短的时间内对其实施手术。此外,肝脏由其亲属捐赠,也可以为他们家庭减小一笔不小的费用。

据杨海英介绍,本报报道见报后,有近百市民致电或亲自上门前来询问她儿子的病情,并捐赠爱心款。截至昨日,总共收到6.4万多元的爱心款。

然而,现在因为小体政一直没户口,当地警方无法给他们一家出具父子或母子身份证明,abercrombie and fitch。马毅表示,我国人体器官移植有非常严格的法律规定,即便有DNA亲子鉴定证明他们的亲属关系,但没有当地警方的证明仍然不行,况且DNA鉴定也需要很长时间,因此现在手术无法尽快进行。
“活体器官的接受人限于活体器官捐献人的配偶、直系血亲或者三代以内旁系血亲,或者有证据证明与活体器官捐献人存在因帮扶等形成亲情关系的人员。”——摘自《人体器官移植条例》

小体政的肚子越来越大,病情越来越重。

孩子没户口,无法出具亲属关系,手术做不了

“目前,孩子的病情在一天天加重,需要尽快对其实施肝脏移植术,越快越好,否则等到黄胆越来越多,casque beats,肝硬化程度加大,手术危险性也就越来越大,严重的将危及孩子的生命。”广州市中山大学附属第一医院马毅副教授说,“院方将尽力给予其家属帮助,共同挽救这位小男婴的生命。”
说到肖体政的肝脏移植手术现在只因户口被拖延时,杨海英道出难言之隐。

其中,一位30多岁的男子几经周折找到了他们的住处,louboutin pas cher,鼓励他们夫妻俩要坚强,“孩子一定会度过这道“槛”。随后,他现场给他们捐赠3万元。当夫妻俩要求男子告知姓名和地址,以便答谢时,casque dr dre,该男子委婉谢绝,“我只是尽自己的一点力,希望可以给孩子带来帮助,只要他早日康复!……”而后该男子便离开了。
手术的钱有了,母亲杨海英希望将自己的肝捐给儿子,但儿子至今没户口,警方无法出具孩子与父母的亲属关系证明,手术受阻。

昨天上午,记者又一次来到肖体政的家——长安镇沙埔头西五巷二号104号出租屋。记者发现,小体政的眼睛和全身皮肤比前些天更黄了,小肚子也比之前更大了,精神似乎也没有前些天那样好。
病情加重,需要尽快手术
因此,frankin marshall,院方建议采取亲属间器官移植方式进行肝脏移植术。“将其父母中一人的一小部分肝脏捐赠给孩子,将是挽救小男婴最好的办法,也是最快捷有效的方式。”

“有这么多好心人在关注我们患病的儿子,给儿子捐款,给予我们夫妻俩鼓励与帮助……我们全家感动不已。希望通过广州日报对所有关心、关爱我儿子的好心人说声‘谢谢!祝你们一生平安!’”
“孩子的病情越来越严重,已经拖不起了……”杨海英说,“希望家乡的有关部门能通融一下,早日解决儿子的户口,让儿子尽早实施肝移植手术,挽救孩子的性命。”

为尽快给儿子办下户口来,她丈夫已多次回老家恳求有关部门,但一直没结果,abercrombie france
手术受阻:
相关的主题文章:

Washington

" he said.

conceptually and lyrically. The doo-wop groups

Katatni once served as chairman of the MB administrative office in Minya and was later elected a member of the lower house in 2005. He was later elected leader of the MB parliamentary bloc, then a member of the MB's guidance bureau and spokesman for the group.

My thoughts exactly.

Bernie
UTS Legend

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:41 pm

I am not sure what is more weird, the Chinese junk mail or the views of certain posters about how wonderful Dean Smith is.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

bangsection wrote:I do wish these women would forward their paternity claims to Saigon by PM and not via the board itself.

My PM's full with various cack - prediction league nonsense, failed cigar sales and assorted abusive messages. :idea:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:58 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:failed cigar sales

Went up in smoke?

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 pm

4143 wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:failed cigar sales

Went up in smoke?

I had to pack it in. :wink:

Previous
Return to 2011-12 Season