Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

CHAMPIONS

Reaction to the biggest events in Walsall FC's recent history. This section also houses the tributes paid to Jolysaddler.
Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Sat May 12, 2007 5:32 pm

Matt'sdad wrote:After 3 weeks of being without my computer, and now having gone through over 400 e-mails, I'm now catching up with UTS.

First of all , CONGRATULATIONS to all connected to Walsall FC on delivering the Championship, and as a supporter for over 50 years, it makes me very proud to be fan.

Linking to another post, I do remember the last time we were champions and also the following season when we went up to the old "Division 2"....... happy days.

This is what makes football a great game, the opportunities are there for every team, we have our ups and downs, but aren't the good times good.

I met some of you in Torquay and I was hoping to get to the Wrexham match, unfortunately, that was not possible. I,ve now seen all the photographs and videos from the Swindon game...thanks to all the contributors. :D :D

Good to hear from you John. Hopefully see you some time next season.

Previous
Return to You Said That Then