Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Dagenham and Redbridge (H) League 1 Tuesady 15/2/11.

Reports and reaction from the 2010-11 season as Walsall finished 20th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, abuse or text speak please.
Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Re: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge (H) League 1 Tuesady 15/2/1

Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 pm

moaning saddler wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:
moaning saddler wrote:£50 wager accepted.
If I win, please donate £10 of the £50 to UTS funds.
If I lose the bet, and I genuinely hope that I do, where do you want me to remit the funds?
While you are thinking about it, thanks for putting me in a win-win position with your extremely generous odds. Betfair odds on Walsall avoiding relegation are currently 6/4 - a £40 bet gives me a £60 return.
Scenario 1 : Walsall relegated - Mug Punter down £50, me up £10.
Scenario 2 : Walsall stay up - Mug Punter up £50, me up £10.
What's not to like?
The only rational reason I can think of for you offering such an enticing proposition is that you must have previously placed a large sum on the Saddlers being relegated and are looking to lay off some exposure. Shameful. :wink:

Morning sir. You had your bet covered so you won't be disappointed, especially considering the joyous circumstances that led to my win to hand over my £50.

PM for details of where to send money. I'll add a tenner from it into the UTS pot too.

Never has it been such a pleasure to pay out part of my own winnings. I started waving the £50 from row NN when news of the second Posh goal came through - very discreetly though given the state of some of my neighbours.
I guess that you must now regret not taking me up on my generous offer of £100.
Some people just do not BELIEVE enough :wink:

[ PM me payment details please ]

:lol: I should have took the £100. I was always confident we'd stay up and always sure we'd be relying on others yesterday! I'll PM you.

Previous
Return to 2010-11 Season