Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

A.F.C. Bournemouth (H) League 1 Saturday 12/2/11.

Reports and reaction from the 2010-11 season as Walsall finished 20th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing, abuse or text speak please.
longdogs
UTS Legend

Re: A.F.C. Bournemouth (H) League 1 Saturday 12/2/11.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 pm

4143 wrote:
AFCBinpeace wrote:I think he was also the guy who should have been sent off for your lot for being a tempremental sod late on.

Sent off?!

I'd have thought all that sea air would do your mind some good. He got the booking he deserved, but a sending off? He was wasting time for us if anything.

He got away with smacking someone off the ball earlier. Fortunately for him the ref didn't see it.

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

longdogs wrote:
4143 wrote:
AFCBinpeace wrote:I think he was also the guy who should have been sent off for your lot for being a tempremental sod late on.

Sent off?!

I'd have thought all that sea air would do your mind some good. He got the booking he deserved, but a sending off? He was wasting time for us if anything.

He got away with smacking someone off the ball earlier. Fortunately for him the ref didn't see it.

Yes, and it wasn't just about wasting time 4143. Gray was showing dissent after his booking which is pointless as the ref isn't going to change any decision. I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd got red carded.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm

longdogs wrote:
4143 wrote:

Sent off?!

I can't believe people are calling that a smacking. Looked like nothing more than a flick on the ear to me. Certainly nothing worse than the countless occasions when Macken got clattered through the back.

Neuromantic
Site Addict

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Bangor Cymru Saddler wrote:Statistically given our position and results this season - I think we may just lose this unfortunately.

However, I would love to be proven wrong.

I just worry about the last 6 games - we need to get as many points on board as possible by then.

Who said stats never lie? :(

Previous
Return to 2010-11 Season