Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Bristol Rovers (H) League 1 Saturday 6/2/10.

Reports and reaction from the 2009-10 season as Walsall finished 10th in League 1
tinned
Site Addict

Re: Bristol Rovers (H) League 1 Saturday 6/2/10.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Deffo not renewing. Not sure how many games I will or will not be attending though.

moaning saddler
Glitterati

Location: Taking Back Control - Bescot Market or a Single Market? Decisions, decisions...

Re: Bristol Rovers (H) League 1 Saturday 6/2/10.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 pm

swiftyboy wrote:
Cully wrote:
matt-thesaddler wrote:I see Mr.Bonser, Ricketts and the Mayor were all there today.

Sign Ricketts up straight away. He is exactly what we need, a quality player who can operate in almost every area of the pitch. He was one of the reasons for the dramatic improvement in Deeney last season and when he dropped back into midfield we were more creative. I hope that Bonser offers him a contract [assumming he is a free agent] to the end of the season, at least with him in midfield we might create a few more chances after yesterdays awful performance by our collective midfield. Oh and Taundry for all his bluster yesterday was totally ineffective, he and Mattis offer nothing on the creative side although I cannot fault their endeavour.

He would also give the thickos someone different to boo other than Richards and Till. They must have loads of 'lazy and idle' comments they have been dying to use. :roll:

Surely you are joking?

Ricketts is the biggest waste of space ever to sign a contract at WFC! He should go and rot in non league football!

A ridiculous comment, by any stretch of the imagination. :o

Previous
Return to 2009-10 Season