Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Brighton and Hove Albion (A) League 1 Saturday 8/8/09.

Reports and reaction from the 2009-10 season as Walsall finished 10th in League 1
Wyrley_saddler
UTS Legend

Re: Brighton and Hove Albion (A) League 1 Saturday 8/8/09.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Great finish by Whing. Any striker would be proud of that header. Neatly guided into the bottom corner. :D

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Jockey wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:What's with all the positive comments about Till? I thought he was a useless waster rejected by Grimsby? I'm not buying these comments judging him after people have seen him play.

Judge for yourself when Walsall play a little closer and you can be bothered to go :mrgreen:

Didn't fancy Brighton, its full of YGA's. ;)

Fear not, I will be bothered to attend at least half of the away games this season, like most seasons, on top of being a season ticket holder contributing to the playing side that many who don't like to criticse. :P

We-ARE-Walsall
Site Addict

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 am

Magic Man Fan wrote:
Jockey wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:What's with all the positive comments about Till? I thought he was a useless waster rejected by Grimsby? I'm not buying these comments judging him after people have seen him play.

Judge for yourself when Walsall play a little closer and you can be bothered to go :mrgreen:

Fear not, I will be bothered to attend at least half of the away games this season, like most seasons, on top of being a season ticket holder contributing to the playing side that many who don't like to criticse. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to admit MMF, that was a pretty good return :D

The fact that you go to more games than most made it even funnier :mrgreen:

Jockey
UTS Legend

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 am

Magic Man Fan wrote:
Jockey wrote:

At least half???!! Pfft...you could make some kind of effort :lol:

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Jockey wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:
Jockey wrote:

At least half???!! Pfft...you could make some kind of effort :lol:

:D

Previous
Return to 2009-10 Season