Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Leicester City (H) League 1 Tuesday 3/2/09.

Reports and reaction from the 2008-09 season as Walsall finished 13th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Re: Leicester City (H) League 1 Tuesday 3/2/09.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 am

SheffieldSaddler wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:Sheff, you really are a thicket, and others who think they performance was gutless.

There was plenty of effort, but unfortunately Leicester were a far better side, their movement and passing was something rarely seen at this level. It's just one of those games unfortunately that happens now and then. I think it was Orient did the same to us last season.

Oh, I see.
The logic of your argument is that the people who dont agree with you are thickets?
Just about sums up what a complete thicket you are really doesnt it?

:mrgreen:

THICKET!

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 am

Asps wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:Sheff, you really are a thicket, and others who think they performance was gutless.

There was plenty of effort, but unfortunately Leicester were a far better side, their movement and passing was something rarely seen at this level. It's just one of those games unfortunately that happens now and then. I think it was Orient did the same to us last season.

Oh, I see.
The logic of your argument is that the people who dont agree with you are thickets?

Yep that's right Sheff. Unfortunately some arrogant people on here don't accept/respect other posters right to an opinion if it doesn't happen to agree with their own opinion.

The people who attended the match have got it right. How can Sheff tell if players were putting in effort sitting in his armchair?

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 am

Sometimes you're totally outclassed and just have to hold your hands up to the fact.

Still, enough of my advice to Sheff, Leicester were just very, very good.

SheffieldSaddler
Site Addict

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
Asps wrote:
SheffieldSaddler wrote:

Oh, I see.

Yep that's right Sheff. Unfortunately some arrogant people on here don't accept/respect other posters right to an opinion if it doesn't happen to agree with their own opinion.

The people who attended the match have got it right. How can Sheff tell if players were putting in effort sitting in his armchair?

Where did I say in any of my posts that in my opinion the players were not putting an effort in?
I am simply commenting on other peoples post who said they had not. (people with an opposite view to you god forbid!).
You simply do not read what I say, thats the problem.
I dont mind you making a comment on any of my posts. But it would help if you actually read them first.
Now that is CLUELESS from you, thats for sure.

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

The only opinion that matters to me is Barry's. FACT

Previous
Return to 2008-09 Season