Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

23/7/08 - Stafford Rangers (a)

Reports and reaction from the 2008-09 season as Walsall finished 13th in League 1
Forum rules
No swearing. No text speak. Don't avoid the swear filter.
Ned_Kelly
UTS Legend

Re: 23/7/08 - Stafford Rangers (a)

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 am

Jolly Johnny wrote:
4143 wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
4143 wrote:Satan will be ice-skating to work on the day Rushall is better than Bentley. :mrgreen:

I spy Rimmer!! :wink:

Well-spotted. Keep your eyes peeled for more references... :D

Partly because I use the expression myself sometimes too!!! Trying to recall which episode it is from, series 3 or 4 springs to mind. White Hole? :?

I'm offended ! Why can't it just be a "Hole" ? Where's SWF and his mates when you need em :mrgreen:

shane.ward.fan
Resident Idiot

Re: 23/7/08 - Stafford Rangers (a)

Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Ned_Kelly wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
4143 wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
4143 wrote:Satan will be ice-skating to work on the day Rushall is better than Bentley. :mrgreen:

I spy Rimmer!! :wink:

Well-spotted. Keep your eyes peeled for more references... :D

Partly because I use the expression myself sometimes too!!! Trying to recall which episode it is from, series 3 or 4 springs to mind. White Hole? :?

I'm offended ! Why can't it just be a "Hole" ? Where's SWF and his mates when you need em :mrgreen:

I am offended now ! I aint got no mate's, thought everyone knew that ned :mrgreen:

Previous
Return to 2008-09 Season