Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Southend United (A) League 1 Saturday 29/3/08

Reports and reaction from the 2007-08 season as Walsall finished 12th in League 1
moll-flanders

Re: Southend United (A) League 1 Saturday 29/3/08

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:00 pm

Kiansmom wrote:
OldPenkSaddler wrote:It was woeful.

Apart from the last 10 minutes it was a team totally devoid of movement, energy, skill and ability. Couldn't put two passes together. It was just a matter of how many they scored. Luckily Ince made some good saves or else it could have been 4 or 5.

Its a long way to travel to watch that sort of crud.

Only good part of the day (excluding Willy Nilly's cobs :lol: ) was meeting SurreySaddler in the pub.

Glad someone finally mentioned the big man, He was immense today and as Kev said if it wasn't for him the scoreline could have been very different!!

I aint ready to throw the towel in yet, Walsall FC is in my blood and it aint easy to get it out. Of course I'm disappointed but this is WFC what did we all expect?

nice to see you again Surrey and Moll Flanders :mrgreen:
if we had have won it would have made a lovely weekend better, it was nice to meet the great Willy Nilly in person!! :shock: He never shared his cobs with me! :oops: nice to see Kiansmom again and of course it was nice to see you again Doffer...hopefully we will all meet up again.....soon.....

Mr D Doffer

Re: Southend United (A) League 1 Saturday 29/3/08

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:40 pm

:D Offer Here

You too Moll, NEXT SEASON AWAITS !!!

:shock: Offer

Previous
Return to 2007-08 Season