Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Carlisle United (A) League 1 Saturday 2/2/08

Reports and reaction from the 2007-08 season as Walsall finished 12th in League 1
Jolly Johnny
Site Addict

Re: Carlisle United (A) League 1 Saturday 2/2/08

Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:Good post Cully. Agree with most of that. We were unlucky on the day. Anyone who was there would have clearly seen that the problems weren't with our defence missing Fox or Dann but were at the other end of the pitch.

Exactamundo! Was pretty much what I summised as well in my match report, which appears to have been written in invisible ink! :roll: :wink:

Last time I write a detailed report for peeps on here after a hungover drive back down the M6 and when I should be working. :x :wink:

Who said that? ;)

I agree with your post too. Next time I shall make two lists on a thread, one for all the people I agree with, and one for all the people on a thread I don't agree with. :P

:lol:

Don't worry MMF, my little rant wasn't necessarily aimed at you - was just having an over sensitive moment after a rubbish time at work.
My post was probably too long and put people off anyway (!), must learn to be more concise! :wink:

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:05 am

Jolly Johnny wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:
Jolly Johnny wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:Good post Cully. Agree with most of that. We were unlucky on the day. Anyone who was there would have clearly seen that the problems weren't with our defence missing Fox or Dann but were at the other end of the pitch.

Exactamundo! Was pretty much what I summised as well in my match report, which appears to have been written in invisible ink! :roll: :wink:

Last time I write a detailed report for peeps on here after a hungover drive back down the M6 and when I should be working. :x :wink:

Who said that? ;)

I agree with your post too. Next time I shall make two lists on a thread, one for all the people I agree with, and one for all the people on a thread I don't agree with. :P

:lol:

Don't worry MMF, my little rant wasn't necessarily aimed at you - was just having an over sensitive moment after a rubbish time at work.
My post was probably too long and put people off anyway (!), must learn to be more concise! :wink:

When you learn how, let me know.

Bonser In just doesn't work.

gerryhatrick
UTS Legend

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:58 am

"Bonser in transfer scam", does though. :wink:

Previous
Return to 2007-08 Season