Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Leyton Orient (H) League 1 Tuesday 29/1/08.

Reports and reaction from the 2007-08 season as Walsall finished 12th in League 1
RobboH89
Glitterati

Location: Waiting for confirmation of League 1 Survival! Bring It On!

Re: Leyton Orient (H) League 1 Tuesday 29/1/08.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:29 pm

m&m wrote:Sorry PJD have to go with Geordie on this one.As Magners and ice --seems a bit gay to me.

What about a central tv add though instead of the Easy-Fit one? JB would feature urging the good people of Walsall that their club needs them.Cue rousing music/scantilly clad babes etc...

Use the Fox money for this.What do you think PJD?

I drink that :evil: 8)

WarsawPact
UTS Legend

Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
m&m wrote:Sorry PJD have to go with Geordie on this one.As Magners and ice --seems a bit gay to me.

What about a central tv add though instead of the Easy-Fit one? JB would feature urging the good people of Walsall that their club needs them.Cue rousing music/scantilly clad babes etc...

Great!
Perhaps you could give me some advice - what colour curtains would look good with beige wallpaper and dark brown woodwork?

:D

RobboH89
Glitterati

Location: Waiting for confirmation of League 1 Survival! Bring It On!

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:07 pm

WarsawPact wrote:
Rob_Walsall wrote:

Great!
Perhaps you could give me some advice - what colour curtains would look good with beige wallpaper and dark brown woodwork?

Creme or white ;) :lol:

gerryhatrick
UTS Legend

Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:15 am

Rob_Walsall wrote:
WarsawPact wrote:
Rob_Walsall wrote:

Great!

Creme or white ;) :lol:

A little too adventurous for me I'm afraid, but well worth the wait.

Previous
Return to 2007-08 Season