Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Northampton Town (A) F A Cup 2nd Round Saturday 1/12/07.

Reports and reaction from the 2007-08 season as Walsall finished 12th in League 1
Pedagogue
Board Pedant

Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:09 am

A friend of mine, a Bescot season-ticket holder, is a senior member of staff at Shire Oak. Rest assured, the message WILL be passed on.

RobboH89
Glitterati

Location: Waiting for confirmation of League 1 Survival! Bring It On!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:43 pm

Leamore Saddler wrote:A friend of mine, a Bescot season-ticket holder, is a senior member of staff at Shire Oak. Rest assured, the message WILL be passed on.

Mr Beech by any chance? Or Khan?

addo
UTS Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:27 pm

walsall14 wrote:i am shocked at what i am reading here, i am a friend of this ashley and he was supposed to go to the northampton match with me , i rang ash on the friday to see if he was coming to the match to find out he had a cold and his dad wouldn't let him to the match, so i don't know how he could of ran out of pizza hut or supposedly trashed any train. i have just rang him to see what its all about and he gave his password to a fellow supporter on myspace (a stupid thing to do i no but he isn't very clever) so this person saying he has trashed a train could be anyone who goes on myspace so that narrows it down to about a million i think.

Oh well.
Its not up to us to decide.

Pizza Hut are aware and have probably seen his pic, so
they are the ones that know for sure.
The manager of the restaurant is the one who has to decide what action to take.

walsall14

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:37 pm

To be honest everyone is making a big deal out of it mate, Everyone is acting as if this is the worst thing thats ever happened at an away game, I bet everyone on this site has done something bad at an away game, Were supposed to be all supporters of Walsall, And it was alright for Northampton fans to smash our coach windows in the league match wasnt it ? i bet their own fans was'nt trying to grass them up if they knew about it. As far as i am concerned, He didnt do anything so hes ok.

addo
UTS Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:42 pm

walsall14 wrote:To be honest everyone is making a big deal out of it mate, Everyone is acting as if this is the worst thing thats ever happened at an away game, I bet everyone on this site has done something bad at an away game, Were supposed to be all supporters of Walsall, And it was alright for Northampton fans to smash our coach windows in the league match wasnt it ? i bet their own fans was'nt trying to grass them up if they knew about it. As far as i am concerned, He didnt do anything so hes ok.

You read through the thread .

You gauge what everyone else thinks.

walsall14

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:49 pm

Whats that suppose to mean?

Exile
Jobsworth

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:56 pm

walsall14 wrote:i am shocked at what i am reading here, i am a friend of this ashley and he was supposed to go to the northampton match with me , i rang ash on the friday to see if he was coming to the match to find out he had a cold and his dad wouldn't let him to the match, so i don't know how he could of ran out of pizza hut or supposedly trashed any train. i have just rang him to see what its all about and he gave his password to a fellow supporter on myspace (a stupid thing to do i no but he isn't very clever) so this person saying he has trashed a train could be anyone who goes on myspace so that narrows it down to about a million i think.

How long did it take you to think up that excuse?

He may not be the baddest bad boy out there, but bragging about what he did on a supporter forum isn't a clever idea. It's not as if all fans are like him thank gods.

addo
UTS Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:00 pm

Read through the posts on this thread.

Ashley has since been on and amended his post so you will have to allow for that, but does the response of the majority of posters agree with your summing up of the situation ie that messing up a train & doing a runner from Pizza Hut is OK ?

I think you will find that most do not agree with you.

walsall14

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:27 pm

i didn't say i agreed with smashin up a train, i don't agree with people moaning about something they don't have a clue about. did they see ash smash up a train did they see himin pizza hut .. no because he wasn't in northampton.

tinned
Site Addict

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:03 pm

walsall14 wrote:To be honest everyone is making a big deal out of it mate, Everyone is acting as if this is the worst thing thats ever happened at an away game, I bet everyone on this site has done something bad at an away game, Were supposed to be all supporters of Walsall, And it was alright for Northampton fans to smash our coach windows in the league match wasnt it ? i bet their own fans was'nt trying to grass them up if they knew about it. As far as i am concerned, He didnt do anything so hes ok.

If I saw Walsall fans smashing coach windows I would "grass them up". If that makes me not a real fan in your eyes, then well, I'll just have to live with it :roll:

RobboH89
Glitterati

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:20 pm

walsall14 wrote:i didn't say i agreed with smashin up a train, i don't agree with people moaning about something they don't have a clue about. did they see ash smash up a train did they see himin pizza hut .. no because he wasn't in northampton.

Yeah he was, and i know ;)

RobboH89
Glitterati

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:20 pm

I have some evidence, PM me email addresses if you want it.

Gaz the Train
UTS Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:21 pm

Just because we are all Walsall fans doesn't mean we have to compromise our morals and stick together through thick and thin, at the end of day wrong is wrong and we do not need supporters like that besmirching the name of our football club. I also have a duty to my employers and when a person wilfully brags that they have vandalised our company property, then it is in that duty that I pass on relevant information. People do not see the bigger picture, sure Pizza Hut can afford £80 but can the waiting staff afford to shell out of their earnings for it? Sure it was just a bit of vandalism on a train, but think of the inconvenience and stress caused to passengers if that train is delayed while it is cleaned, or cancelled as it is in no fit state to go out. If Walsall14 is your new alter ego Ashley then I suggest you lay low and not post on here, the Admins and Mods have ways to tell if you are a genuine poster. If you are genuine and a friend of Ashley I suggest that you do not push this matter further in his defence. i know which of scenario's I believe this is and all I can say is you are digging an even bigger hole for yourself. My feeling is not of one of disgust for Ashley, but one of despair for the naivety of youth.

RobboH89
Glitterati

Re: Ashleywalsall14

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
Asps wrote:Rob_Walsall wrote
I know who he is, and he is still at school, ring the headteacher up, i'm sure he will be pleased, as he doesn't like his students being idiots in or out of school. so i'm sure that would be a start too ;)

Name & shame then Rob: -

I don't know his last name, but i know that he is in year 9 or 10 at Shire Oak School in Walsall Wood. I'm trying to find out his last name. Already emailed admin :D

Update, found him,

Ashley Wall

Kiansmom
Site Addict

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:44 pm

No I haven't. And if I see any idiots disgracing OUR club I wouldn't hesitate to Grass Fans like what we don't need :twisted:

Ashley_Walsall

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:47 pm

Kiansmom wrote:

No I haven't. And if I see any idiots disgracing OUR club I wouldn't hesitate to Grass Fans like what we don't need :twisted:

Your a woman though.
People like Rob and all those who start the songs of have done bad things, Walsall youth.

latviancheese
Site Addict

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:50 pm

Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.
People like Rob and all those who start the songs of have done bad things, Walsall youth.

Walsall youth? Not that is funny. Im sure Villa and Birmingham would just laugh at you, crikey even Mansfield are probably harder than you lot.

Kiansmom
Site Addict

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

You said everyone! I'm proud to wear my Walsall colours and would never do anything to disgrace the club I love

RobboH89
Glitterati

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:53 pm

Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.
People like Rob and all those who start the songs of have done bad things, Walsall youth.[/quote

What's the bit about her being a woman got to do with anything? There are women out there that would wipe the floor with your ass.

Yeah mate maybe i have done bad things, and i've learnt from them, but think, i'll say if- if Ash and you lot or whoever was with him, legged it out of Pizza Hut, costing them 80 quid, and then "messed up the train", and we just sat here denying we know any of them, we all get tarred with the same brush and loads of Walsall supporters don't want that.
How would you feel if you had to pay money out of your wages or whatever, because somebody had done a runner? You would be pissed off wouldn't you?
How would you feel if you were on the train and a group of lads were abusing it, wrecking it, throwing things, while you were trying to relax?

Think before you act, might help

Ashley_Walsall

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 pm

Kiansmom wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

You said everyone! I'm proud to wear my Walsall colours and would never do anything to disgrace the club I love

I didn't say everyone, I am Luke. I didn't make that comment.
I am sure Ashley is a big fan of Walsall himself, And was just having a laugh with all of his mates.
Loads of people were drunk that day, How do you actually know he has done wrong?

latviancheese
Site Addict

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:55 pm

The Warsawrl Yoof will forever be known, as them hard geezers who ran off from Pizza Hut once. Hard.

RobboH89
Glitterati

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:55 pm

Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

I am sure Ashley is a big fan of Walsall himself, And was just having a laugh with all of his mates.
Loads of people were drunk that day, How do you actually know he has done wrong?

Including you lot? Ash is 14 so would get done for it, and anyway, regarding the 2nd bit about how do we know he did wrong- i thought he was tucked up in bed with a cold? :wink:

tinned
Site Addict

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:56 pm

Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

Well him coming on this thread and bragging about these things was a clue :roll:

Ashley_Walsall

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:57 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.
People like Rob and all those who start the songs of have done bad things, Walsall youth.[/quote

What's the bit about her being a woman got to do with anything? There are women out there that would wipe the floor with your ass.

Yeah mate maybe i have done bad things, and i've learnt from them, but think, i'll say if- if Ash and you lot or whoever was with him, legged it out of Pizza Hut, costing them 80 quid, and then "messed up the train", and we just sat here denying we know any of them, we all get tarred with the same brush and loads of Walsall supporters don't want that.
How would you feel if you had to pay money out of your wages or whatever, because somebody had done a runner? You would be pead off wouldn't you?
How would you feel if you were on the train and a group of lads were abusing it, wrecking it, throwing things, while you were trying to relax?

Lets all calm down, To be fair who cares about her paying her wages, Shes from Northampton.
I am nothing to do with Ashley and i have never heard of him, But it seems as though you are all picking on him.

I have done worse things than that at away matches, But not one person has said anything to me.

Ashley_Walsall

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:59 pm

Rob_Walsall wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

Including you lot? Ash is 14 so would get done for it, and anyway, regarding the 2nd bit about how do we know he did wrong- i thought he was tucked up in bed with a cold? :wink:

How do i know he is tucked in bed with a cold?.
I dont know him, It was that Walsall14 who said that.

Kiansmom
Site Addict

Lukesaddler wrote:
Rob_Walsall wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

How would you feel if you had to pay money out of your wages or whatever, because somebody had done a runner? You would be pead off wouldn't you?

Lets all calm down, To be fair who cares about her paying her wages, Shes from Northampton.
I am nothing to do with Ashley and i have never heard of him, But it seems as though you are all picking on him.

I have done worse things than that at away matches, But not one person has said anything to me.

says it all really doesn't it? :roll:

RobboH89
Glitterati

You are his mate, its obvious, and just because she is from Northampton it doesn't matter? Behave. That is nothing to do woth it, she had worked hard for that money, and she has had to pay it back from her wages cuz of you lot

addo
UTS Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:00 am

Lukesaddler wrote:
Rob_Walsall wrote:
Lukesaddler wrote:
Kiansmom wrote:

Your a woman though.

Funny that

You wrote a post earlier that said something different to that, but then thought better of it and deleted it.

Try again.

Gaz the Train
UTS Veteran

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:00 am

latviancheese wrote:The Warsawrl Yoof will forever be known, as them hard geezers who ran off from Pizza Hut once. Hard.

Does anyone want my leeds ticket, I'm too scared to go no our "firm" is out, i Might get bashed over the head with a slice of stuffed crust.

God don't you kids get it, what we are saying might be stern, but its advice for a reason, you are not gaining any fans, no one thinks you are big and hard and its certainly not clever.

At the end of the day you have the rope here, its up to you if you hang yourself with it but I'll give you some homework, look up this word and see how it works, its
RESPECT

Its a two way thing, if you want it, earn it and show some yourself, respect your club, respect other people but for gods sake respect yourself

Ashley_Walsall

Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:03 am

Gaz the Train wrote:
latviancheese wrote:The Warsawrl Yoof will forever be known, as them hard geezers who ran off from Pizza Hut once. Hard.

Does anyone want my leeds ticket, I'm too scared to go no our "firm" is out, i Might get bashed over the head with a slice of stuffed crust.

God don't you kids get it, what we are saying might be stern, but its advice for a reason, you are not gaining any fans, no one thinks you are big and hard and its certainly not clever.

At the end of the day you have the rope here, its up to you if you hang yourself with it but I'll give you some homework, look up this word and see how it works, its
RESPECT

Its a two way thing, if you want it, earn it and show some yourself, respect your club, respect other people but for gods sake respect yourself

Who are you actually talking to here?.

If they are a firm, I doubt they would grass in there own fans. Or hit there own fans.

PreviousNext
Return to 2007-08 Season