Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Wycombe (A) League - Saturday 17/3/07

Reports and reaction from the 2006-07 season as Walsall finished 1st (C) in League 2
Bristol Fan
Glitterati

Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:20 pm

Stu wrote:
Bristol Fan wrote:
philthesaddler wrote:We're far too cautious. Look at hartlepool, they went to one of the form sides in the league and scored 3.

They scored 3 and got a point - we scored none but we still got a point. That's the point.

I think the point being made is more than if you don't score, you've got zero chance of winning... At least if you score goals, you've got a chance of scoring goals.

In the last 18 matches, we've scored 21 and conceded 17. 4 of our goals came in 1 match against Barnet, so that aside, we've got a record of F17 A 16 in the other 17 matches. We've failed to score in 3 of the last 5 matches in total.

If you can guarantee that home win and scoreless away draw its fine, but playing for 0-0 is one massive risk, one mistake and you've got to change your entire plan and mentality.

Agree with that and I'm disappointed that we have been a bit too cautious on occasion, but Wycombe can play a bit, were really fired up for the game after a shambolic performance and result last weekend, so I'm quite satisfied to get 0-0.

As Bernie says, I'm curious as to how we actually played today - we seemed to be playing with two out and out centre forwards and two wingers - which isn't exactly the mark of a team playing for a point - but I guess you might have been at the game so can confirm exactly how we were set up?

Geordiesaddler
UTS Legend

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:02 pm

Phil, I'd be interested to know how you know that Lincoln are playing so well? They scraped a 1-0 against Barnet today which was their first win in 5 games since beating us, a run that included successive home defeats against Hereford and Mansfield. Curious that you are so upbeat about their chances yet so downbeat about ours despite the fact that we are now unbeaten in 4.

Of course we "have a chance" against the Dongs next week, to suggest otherwise is bordering on moronic. I'm not saying it won't be a very hard game, or that we will win it, but to suggest we don't have a chance is frankly pathetic.

Also take a look at Lincoln's run in:

Swindon at home
Rochdale away
Stockport at home
Darlington away
Wrexham at home
Bristol Rovers away
Grimsby away
Chester at home.

If we take a fairly moderate 13 points from our last 8 they need to win 6 of their last 8 to match us, with a vastly inferior goal-difference they would then need to draw one of the other 2. So if we win 4 draw 1 and lose 3, they need to win 6 draw 1 and lose 1. Assuming that would mean them taking points off Swindon and Stockport at home that would severely weaken both of those clubs' chances of catching us, meantime they would have to go away to the likes of Rochdale, Darlo, Grimsby etc. and get something. Doesn't look so good then does it?

Of course if we do reasonably well in our last 8 and say win 5 draw 1 and lose 2 they will need to win 7 and draw 1 of their last 8 to catch us.

Hmmm, I know which position I'd rather be in, difficult game or no difficult game next week.

King Crimson
Poet Laureate

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:04 pm

SaigonSaddler wrote:Have to be satisfied with an away point, especially as the 2nd half was a backs to the wall job. Pity we couldn't have got a goal in the first. MK now 2 points away.

But fourth place now five points away (albeit the fact its Swindon with a game in hand).

Our automatic promotion or play-off destiny will be decided on whether we win our remaining, very winnable, home games.

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Geordiesaddler wrote:Phil, I'd be interested to know how you know that Lincoln are playing so well? They scraped a 1-0 against Barnet today which was their first win in 5 games since beating us, a run that included successive home defeats against Hereford and Mansfield. Curious that you are so upbeat about their chances yet so downbeat about ours despite the fact that we are now unbeaten in 4.

Of course we "have a chance" against the Dongs next week, to suggest otherwise is bordering on moronic. I'm not saying it won't be a very hard game, or that we will win it, but to suggest we don't have a chance is frankly pathetic.

Swindon at home
Rochdale away
Stockport at home
Darlington away
Wrexham at home
Bristol Rovers away
Grimsby away
Chester at home.

If we take a fairly moderate 13 points from our last 8 they need to win 6 of their last 8 to match us, with a vastly inferior goal-difference they would then need to draw one of the other 2. So if we win 4 draw 1 and lose 3, they need to win 6 draw 1 and lose 1. Assuming that would mean them taking points off Swindon and Stockport at home that would severely weaken both of those clubs' chances of catching us, meantime they would have to go away to the likes of Rochdale, Darlo, Grimsby etc. and get something. Doesn't look so good then does it?

Of course if we do reasonably well in our last 8 and say win 5 draw 1 and lose 2 they will need to win 7 and draw 1 of their last 8 to catch us.

Hmmm, I know which position I'd rather be in, difficult game or no difficult game next week.

I love the fact that there is always someone on this message baord who is prepared to put in the Maths - despite being good at it at scholl - I can never be @rsed so thanks Geordie for taking the time. I agree BTW.

philthesaddler
Site Addict

Location: Bescot Stadium, 'the stadium that never closes'. Opening hours Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:17 pm

Geordiesaddler wrote:Phil, I'd be interested to know how you know that Lincoln are playing so well? They scraped a 1-0 against Barnet today which was their first win in 5 games since beating us, a run that included successive home defeats against Hereford and Mansfield. Curious that you are so upbeat about their chances yet so downbeat about ours despite the fact that we are now unbeaten in 4.

Swindon at home
Rochdale away
Stockport at home
Darlington away
Wrexham at home
Bristol Rovers away
Grimsby away
Chester at home.

And we scraped a one nil against Chester last week. Lincoln were also very unlucky not to beat Hartlepool, but lets just forget that so it's convienient for your arguement. Any on the contrary to what you say, they seem to pick their performances up against better sides. But again, lets ignore that shall we.

You'd have to be very stupid to ignore Lincoln at this stage of the season. A win at home to Swindon [who were very poor today] next sunday, and a defeat for us, and will you be so ignorant of them then?

We haven't scored in 3 away games. We now go to MK who have a very strong goal scoring record at home. They have scored more than us at home. Granted, they've also conceded more, but our goalscoring record away from home is the worst in the top four. So there's some facts to counter yours.

Besides, we shouldn't be looking behind us.

We should be going to teams like Wycombe, who although a half decent side, aren't any great shakes, they didn't really cause us much trouble today, yet people on this board are making them out to be world beaters - and that we were lucky to get away with a draw - when actually, with a bit more adverture and balls to get forward - we probably would have scored, and still kept it tight at the back.

This caution away from home only serves to heap pressure on our remaining home games.

It is still very very pheasible that we drop out of the automatic promotion spots - so I'm sorry if Im a little pissed off that a match we could, and possibly should have won - and had we won, would have put us within reach of Hpool - we come back happy with a 0-0.

Geordiesaddler
UTS Legend

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:19 pm

philthesaddler wrote:

Swindon at home
Rochdale away
Stockport at home
Darlington away
Wrexham at home
Bristol Rovers away
Grimsby away
Chester at home.

And we scraped a one nil against Chester last week. Lincoln were also very unlucky not to beat Hartlepool, but lets just forget that so it's convienient for your arguement. Any on the contrary to what you say, they seem to pick their performances up against better sides. But again, lets ignore that shall we.

You'd have to be very stupid to ignore Lincoln at this stage of the season. A win at home to Swindon [who were very poor today] next sunday, and a defeat for us, and will you be so ignorant of them then?

We haven't scored in 3 away games. We now go to MK who have a very strong goal scoring record at home. They have scored more than us at home. Granted, they've also conceded more, but our goalscoring record away from home is the worst in the top four. So there's some facts to counter yours.

We should be going to teams like Wycombe, who although a half decent side, aren't any great shakes, they didn't really cause us much trouble today, yet people on this board are making them out to be world beaters - and that we were lucky to get away with a draw - when actually, with a bit more adverture and balls to get forward - we probably would have scored, and still kept it tight at the back.

This caution away from home only serves to heap pressure on our remaining home games.

It is still very very pheasible that we drop out of the automatic promotion spots - so I'm sorry if Im a little pissed off that a match we could, and possibly should have won - and had we won, would have put us within reach of Hpool - we come back happy with a 0-0.

I'm not arguing, just pointing out what will be required of lincoln regardless of what happens next week - SHOULD we pick up a moderate 13 points from 8 games. Based on both current form and their lack of consistency this season I doubt they will win 6 out of 8 no matter what happens next week.

Exile
Jobsworth

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:37 pm

Exile wrote:Wycombe have not lost at home since Lincoln beat them last September.

Unless we can go out and play the sort of football we did earlier this season we stand a very good chance of coming home with nothing. Going for the point is not an option - it reduces us to the mentality of some of the worst offenders we've seen at Bescot this season, and we're not the most physical of teams.

I really, really want us to win this, but have a feeling our best hope of scoring is in scrambling a late equaliser. If Wycombe don't score, we'll create nothing.

1-1

Post-match interviews to involve some spurious comment about player X going off the boil after being upset by crowd comments and the referee being too arrogant about having to look after Div 2 sides.

Close! Happy with a point, just. My glass at the moment is only half - neither half full nor half empty. It's that time of the season where after all the hard work, the evil Walsall fan angel on my left shoulder knows we can stuff it up and throw it all away, and he's whispering in my ear!

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Geordiesaddler wrote:
philthesaddler wrote:

Swindon at home
Rochdale away
Stockport at home
Darlington away
Wrexham at home
Bristol Rovers away
Grimsby away
Chester at home.

I'm not arguing, just pointing out what will be required of lincoln regardless of what happens next week - SHOULD we pick up a moderate 13 points from 8 games. Based on both current form and their lack of consistency this season I doubt they will win 6 out of 8 no matter what happens next week.

I just don't get one side of this argument. Lincoln are hopelessly inconsistent - lost 4 -1 at home to Hereford just recently, then also lost at home to Mansfield. IMHO, realistically we have nothing whatsoever to fear from them, MKD and Swindon are a much greater danger, but all these teams having to play one another is bound to help us out and will be a blessing for us.

Barbecue Hula Hoops

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:42 pm

and what about the voices in your head exile....????

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:45 pm

Today's match was a very good away performance I thought.
In the first half, we were the side who created the best chances, and if I'm honest, I think we should have been 3-0 up at half time. Their goalkeeper made a good save from Hector Sam after he'd been found in acres of space just inside the box, and Cooper was played in, beat the 'keeper, but his shot rolled agonisingly wide. Sam also had a decent headed chance saved after about 5 minutes. Time and time again, we were beating their offisde trap, and looked very threatening. We just weren't taking our chances,

All of their attacks centred around Mooney, being supported by Easter. Mooney was handled very well by Dann and Gerrard though, I thought. They had a couple of shots from the edge of the box which had Ince beaten, but went wide. Other than that, we didn't really look troubled at the back.

In the second half, they had much more of the ball in the middle of the park, with Tommy Doherty pulling the strings. Dobson despite having a fairly productive first half, really struggled in the second. Also, their best chance of the second half came as Easter was played in with a ball over the top of our defence. Had it not been for some superb defending by Westwood, who used a lot of pace to get goalside, that probably would have been game over.

Cooper and Harper had their quietest performances so far. Harper provided a couple of decent balls in the first half, but was handled pretty well by their England under-19 left back Scott Gouldbourne, who was as good a fullback as I've seen this season (he is on loan from Reading though). Cooper just didn't see enough of the ball, however he justified his place in the side with one excellent ball over the top of their defence to Butler. His first touch should have left him with the simple task of slotting the ball past the 'keeper, but it was a poor one and took him too wide. Decent chance spoiled. Butler didn't have one of his better games today to be honest. He had 2 very good chances to score, but took neither.

Uriah Rennie was Uriah Rennie. Spioled the game at times with his odd decisions. How their number 30 was allowed to get away with persistent fouling I don't know, but it seemed like a repeat of last week's referrring performance at times. Chants of "We always get **** refs" were well justified.

In terms of chances, we looked the more threatening of the two sides. I can see why people get tense about our 'lack' of goals away from home, but it's not as if we aren't creating the chances. That would be a major worry.

A good result in the end, aided by some other results going our way. Usually I wouldn't see 2 points from 2 games as being a good return at all, but if we get a point next week at MK Dons on the back of this result, we'll have done a decent job.

Mike T.
UTS Veteran

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:53 pm

I dont believe there are any posts yet from anybody who was there so here goes. A well deserved point but disappointing how we fell away in the second half and gave the ball away too cheaply. First half Wycombe looked there for the taking - 3 good chances - Sam hit the target twice but unfortunately the keeper made 2 good saves in my opinion. The third chance Butler set up Cooper (I think, it was at the other end) who put it past the keeper but also past the far post. Should have scored.

We deseved the lead at half time but second half Doherty became more prominent and Grant (on loan from Chelsea) looked lively with little end product. We lost control of midfield and when we got the ball promptly gave it back to them. We did play quite narrow and in the end took off Harper and Cooper. Wracky came on and played wide right, then in the hole behind Butler and finally left midfield. I dont believe we were ever hanging on and Dann and Gerrard coped very well with Mooney and Easter. However Uriah Rennie kept on giving them free kicks and you were always worried a ball might drop for them in the box etc. I dont think Clayton had a rwal save to make.

Pleased with the point. And Phil I guess when Pool are 3-0 down the only way to play for them was to bomb forward and go for broke. If you were a Stockport fan you would be on their site moaning about throwing away a 3 goal lead. It is another point for us towards promotion. Keep the faith.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:59 pm

Mike T. wrote:I dont believe there are any posts yet from anybody who was there.

Read mine. :wink:
At least our accounts of the game seem fairly similar.

Cully
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:16 pm

Usual performance from Moneys men against what I thought was a bog standard 4th division outfit.

Why can't we finish off teams like Wycombe when we get well on top? why do we have to suffer at least half an hour of desperate defending when the entire team adopts some sort of seige mentality and refuses to move out of the last third of the pitch? Experienced players like Wrack appear to loose all sense of urgency and awareness when given the ball despite 700 fans emploring him to :- take the ball into the corner, play the ball into space, pass the ball to one of our players that happens to be unmarked 5yds away, any option will do Darren but don't whatever you do, don't run away from the ball and leave it for Craig Pead to give it to the opposition.
You may have guessed that I was not happy with Wracks performance today having come on for Kevin Harper although his performance or lack of it was trumped by Pead with his clever bluff of pretending to be a Wycombe player by not tackling, leaving the ball for his Wycombe team mates, passing to any Wycombe player within eyesight or just wandering about hoping that he may catch the eye of some passing circus in the hope of filling the clowns role.

Once again the impressive Dann held the defence together assisted by Gerard and Westwood. I thought Ince had a good game despite having to make only a couple of routine saves from their useless forwards and that 'experienced'[old, rubbish and cheating] Mooney.

Can't understand why DD chose to remove two of our best players and replace them with a couple of 'have been footballers'? :? Never mind, that's why I'm not a football manager and that's why DD has turned our club around from the misery of last season into this seasons success story, point gained, no goals conceeded, second in the league.
It's easy being just a fan, we're always right aren't we?

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:31 pm

Cully wrote:Can't understand why DD chose to remove two of our best players and replace them with a couple of 'have been footballers'? :?

Erm......because until joining us on loan, they had barely played any competitive football this year. Money has to bear their fitness in mind as we have 8 massive games left to play.

YGA Saddler
Glitterati

Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:42 pm

Well after my 4th away appearance of the season I can say im happy with a point although Hector had enough chances in the first few minutes to have killed the game!!!

We lacked pace upfront today, so many times we played great balls over the top only for Butler/Sam to lose out the race with a defender.

Ince- His kicking was very poor and didnt have much to do, although he did get a touch to a goal bound shot that Rennie missed and gave a goal kick.
Westwood- He looked unfit today, every time he kicked the ball it ended up in the stands (like Ince's kicking), surprised he started.
Dann- Probably the pick of the bunch, coped well with the pace of Wycombe and broke up play very effectively.
Gerrard- Like Dann, stopped Wycombe from having any real chances.
Fox- Not much from Foxy either today, lacked creativity going forward.
Harper- Quiet today, although he looked like he was the only one to make things happen. If he wasnt injured it was a very bad decision by DD, has Wycombe would have struggled with his pace upfront.
Dobson- Impressive. Passed the ball around well and made last ditch tackles when needed.
Keates- Normal Keates performance. Some good tackles, some bad. Some good free kicks, some bad ones. Some good passes, some bad ones.
Cooper- He is a clever and talented player, although he needs someone alongside him (not Foxy) to really get the best of him.
Butler- Run around all day and chased lost causes but should have scored twice.
Sam- Oh my god, how many chances did he want today?? After the first 5 minutes he did nothing apart from fall over.

Subs

Wrack- Didnt add anything IMHO. Shame he was moved from right wing to forward then moved outwide to the left. Never got any consistency in his play.
Pead- Im sure someone said Pead had come on, surprising really didnt see him get near the ball.
Cederqvist- WHO??!

Onto next Sunday. We need a point or its crap yourself time.

Registered Saddler
UTS Legend

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:08 pm

I was going to post my summary of the game but I agree almost entirely with what WFC_Rob said above. We did extremely well to limit their talented strike-force to one or two goalmouth scrambles and the odd long-range tester. Especially as Rennie fell for Mooney's cheating all the time. Nothing new there then.

Positives - Dann was outstanding, and that's coming from someone who hasn't been raving about him this season. Gerrard was fine and Westy made a couple of good interceptions. Butler was a nuisance and Keates kept himself busy.

Negatives - Dobbo struggled more than most with the gusting wind and bumpy pitch. Harper and Cooper were both subbed (injuries?) but only showed their obvious ability in glimpses. Fox's distribution was all over the shop. And those two chances we had in the first half (Sam and Cooper) simply have to go in if we are going to win away at a team like Wycombe.

All in all, I'm happy with a point although that's slightly tinged with disappointment as I think we could have taken all three. But winning wasn't a necessity - just as it isn't next week. Although I think we are capable of getting a massive win at Franchise FC, they have been somewhat inconsistent of late and if we keep their forward line as quiet as Wycombe's today then we could well be in with a chance.

Cully
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:12 pm

WFC_Rob wrote:
Cully wrote:Can't understand why DD chose to remove two of our best players and replace them with a couple of 'have been footballers'? :?

Erm......because until joining us on loan, they had barely played any competitive football this year. Money has to bear their fitness in mind as we have 8 massive games left to play.

Good guess Rob, my turn:-

DD wanted to showcase the talents of a hilarious new double act; Pead and Wrack and their footballer impressions :shock:

clawtheolder
Glitterati

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:21 pm

Bernie wrote:I suppose we should be reasonably satisfied with a point, and Mick Kearns gave our performance eight out of ten.

I would be interested to hear from those who went to match whether they agree with that.

According to the match statistics on Saddlers World (I know that they do not always get these things right) we had just two corners and only managed one cross during the match. Considering we have two good wingers that seems a pretty low number of crosses; can it really be correct? Were Harper and Cooper playing inside rather than on the wing?

I thought both were playing to deep more like left and right backs than any thing else, cant remember them getting forward at all second half.

m&m
Glitterati

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:24 pm

Why in gods name does he persist with BLOODY WRACK?
Just moaning but what exactly do Harper and Cooper give us that Wright and Demon dont?
Final winge and note to DD --Constable scored AGAIN today.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:28 pm

m&m wrote:Just moaning but what exactly do Harper and Cooper give us that Wright and Demon dont?

Attacking threat more effective than a powder puff, perhaps?

m&m
Glitterati

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:52 pm

Rob --Powder puff are not my first thoughts of Ishmel.Just think DD is bottling it slightly.

WFC_Rob
Site Addict

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 pm

m&m wrote:Rob --Powder puff are not my first thoughts of Ishmel.Just think DD is bottling it slightly.

I can see what you mean about Ishmel however I don't see what he has to contribute between now and the end of the season. Harper and Cooper are two players who have been there and done it. They are still short of a bit of match fitness, but are better players than the level they're currently playing at. Money has already said he wants to rely on experienced players to see our promotion bid through.
I think we've seen the last of Wright, and Ishmel will have to wait until next season before he can think about getting a run in the side.

latviancheese
Site Addict

Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:13 am

WFC_Rob wrote:
m&m wrote:Rob --Powder puff are not my first thoughts of Ishmel.Just think DD is bottling it slightly.

I can see what you mean about Ishmel however I don't see what he has to contribute between now and the end of the season. Harper and Cooper are two players who have been there and done it. They are still short of a bit of match fitness, but are better players than the level they're currently playing at. Money has already said he wants to rely on experienced players to see our promotion bid through.
I think we've seen the last of Wright, and Ishmel will have to wait until next season before he can think about getting a run in the side.

I thought we'd seen the last of bazeley and aranalde when we got Baird and Vincent on loan, alas they were to return.

We havent seen the last of chicken boy, unfortunatly.

I think your right on ishy, cant see what he would give us now we've got two good wide players. Still, i hope ishy does get a chance.

Mike T.
UTS Veteran

Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:36 am

WFC_Rob wrote:
Mike T. wrote:I dont believe there are any posts yet from anybody who was there.

Read mine. :wink:
At least our accounts of the game seem fairly similar.

Sorry Rob - your post appeared 8 minutes before mine. Thats how long it takes me to type a post of more than 2 lines :oops: :wink: :oops:

Maverick
UTS Veteran

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:21 am

m&m wrote:Why in gods name does he persist with BLOODY WRACK?
Just moaning but what exactly do Harper and Cooper give us that Wright and Demon dont?

Ye so did Barrowman...........Well. :o

deanonev69
Glitterati

Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:30 am

Well IMO the game should have been wrapped up after 25 minutes with the three chances (Sam's two and Cooper's sliding one just past the post). Wycombe only ever really thretatened with long shots although it took a fantastic challenge from one of the centre backs (Dann i think) runing back alongside Easter about ten from the end.

Would have loved three points today but happy with one-win your home games and take a point from your away and you'll be there or there abouts is what i always say!

Only bad point of the day-£5.10 on that f***ing bridge to get home!!!

Bernie
UTS Legend

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:03 pm

Not very much discussion considering that the match preview began "Games don’t get much more important than this one."

I think that a draw was good enough and would probably be good enough next Sunday - but I would like to hear more about the performance.

Did we really only have two corners?

Was there really only one cross made by a Walsall player?

What was the thinking behind taking off Harper and Sam and bringing on Pead and Wrack before Cederqvist?

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:49 pm

moanin old git wrote:

What Ex Walsall F.C. Striker didn't today? can't think of many, why are they always prolofic as soon as they leave us?

Well in Constable's case, because he's playing against Conference defences. The reason he was a donkey for us was that he wasn't up to the standard of League Two. Simple really.

Oh, and he's done OK, but "prolific" is perhaps a bit OTT when describing JC.

Registered Saddler
UTS Legend

Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:35 pm

geoffwhiting wrote:
moanin old git wrote:

What Ex Walsall F.C. Striker didn't today? can't think of many, why are they always prolofic as soon as they leave us?

Well in Constable's case, because he's playing against Conference defences. The reason he was a donkey for us was that he wasn't up to the standard of League Two. Simple really.

James Constable has played 187 minutes of League Two football in his entire career. I'm amazed people can be so judgmental as to label him a donkey after such a limited opportunity.

Stu
UTS Legend

Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:37 pm

geoffwhiting wrote:[Well in Constable's case, because he's playing against Conference defences. The reason he was a donkey for us was that he wasn't up to the standard of League Two. Simple really.

For the record, he has scored 13 goals in 23 matches for Kiddy, thats more than 1 goal every 2 matches, if thats not prolific, I don't know what is.
Last edited by Stu on Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext
Return to 2006-07 Season