Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Maccesfield Town (A) League. Tuesday 30/1/07

Reports and reaction from the 2006-07 season as Walsall finished 1st (C) in League 2
Duke
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:57 pm

Geordiesaddler wrote:For those desperately searching for something to moan about last night I would just like to point out that my half-time sausage roll was luke-warm.

Sorry, its the best I can come up with.

Some people only come on here to moan :wink:

Geordiesaddler
UTS Legend

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:11 pm

aldridge steve wrote:
Geordiesaddler wrote:For those desperately searching for something to moan about last night I would just like to point out that my half-time sausage roll was luke-warm.

For the record, MMF, Gaz, Percie and Metfan were more interested in their "Girls Aloud" chicks and their cleavages rather than the wares they were selling :lol:

I know its disgusting.

Some clubs think if they stick attractive, scantily clad, young ladies behind the pie counter that fans won't realise when they are being fed sub-standard pastries.

But they reckoned without the moaning old gits that follow the Saddlers, I wasn't fooled for a second..... BOOOOOOO!!!

Cheesebag
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:46 pm

Pizza pockets WTF is that all about?, It's either a Pizza or a pie, make your mind up.

Mozza_saddler

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:52 pm

Sadders wrote:Was there any noise from the travellers last night?. :roll:

we tried, but its hard to get a decent atmopshere without a roof! :lol:

Kiansmom
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:09 pm

and they ran out of hot dogs and burgers :cry:

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:26 pm

Geordiesaddler wrote:
aldridge steve wrote:

For the record, MMF, Gaz, Percie and Metfan were more interested in their "Girls Aloud" chicks and their cleavages rather than the wares they were selling :lol:

I know its disgusting.

Some clubs think if they stick attractive, scantily clad, young ladies behind the pie counter that fans won't realise when they are being fed sub-standard pastries.

They'd be right!

Mmmmmmmmmm ( . )( . )

Whitti Steve
Past UTS Benefactor

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
Geordiesaddler wrote:
aldridge steve wrote:

I know its disgusting.

They'd be right!

Mmmmmmmmmm ( . )( . )

:lol:

latviancheese
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
Geordiesaddler wrote:
aldridge steve wrote:

I know its disgusting.

They'd be right!

Mmmmmmmmmm ( . )( . )

But at walsall there either semi retired dinner ladies or mingers.

At least its something macclesfield have worth staying in the league for.

belgiansaddler
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:34 pm

I know its disgusting.

Sorry Geordie but I must whole heartedly disagree, the servers more than made up for the poor quality of the nosh :lol:

Manchester Saddler
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:39 pm

Considering it was so cold, did anyone see that guy just a green T shirt on? Madness ....

Cheesebag
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:11 pm

Manchester Saddler wrote:Considering it was so cold, did anyone see that guy just a green T shirt on? Madness ....

He ALWAYS just wears a t shirt, same at Mansfield.

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:14 pm

cheesebag wrote:
Manchester Saddler wrote:Considering it was so cold, did anyone see that guy just a green T shirt on? Madness ....

He ALWAYS just wears a t shirt, same at Mansfield.

And at Bradford in freezing conditions. Good ol Mick. :lol:

Neuromantic
Site Addict

Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:27 pm

Shirt Man is a legend

cal wfc fan
UTS Regular

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:43 pm

So everyone happy again then??

Previous
Return to 2006-07 Season