Welcome. This site is an archived version of the previous UpTheSaddlers forum (December 2004 to May 2018). To visit the new UTS website, please click here.

Swindon Town (H) League Saturday 9/12/06

Reports and reaction from the 2006-07 season as Walsall finished 1st (C) in League 2
Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:44 pm

Even better is that we are way ahead of 2 pts per game, which is why we are so far clear.

Any team in the country would jump at our points to game ratio.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:56 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
sid swifty wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:We've been great in some away games. Perhaps it's because all the fans there get behind the team and sing instead of sitting moaning at every little thing because we aren't scoring 10 goals every minute.

Just a thought.
So its the fans that win or lose matches is it?.

No, and I've argued the exact point on another thread.

However you keep banging on about the entertainment value when in all honesty you don't go to that many games. We've been entertained, I was thoroughly entertained at Bury on Tuesday. I guess you were at work. Your loss, not mine.

You appear to have been unlucky in your choice of games because I have been entertained many times this season.

If you don't think you're being entertained, don't go. It's YOUR choice.
"However you keep banging on about the entertainment value when in all honesty you don't go to that many games...(1.)...it doesn't matter how many games i go to i want to be entertained when i do go...(2.)..the reason i haven't been to as many games as you mark is because we were playing a lot of cricket matches at the start of the season...and as you know i work nights...and (3.)...nobody can say that i am not consistant with my views...after all i stopped going last season because of the standard of football...and although we are winning games this season the standard of football is not that much better...and i think most people on this site who think i am a traitor will have to learn to respect my views because i wont change them... :wink:

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Location: Warning. Some posts may cause offence...to the over sensitive or slow.

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:05 pm

But this was my point to you before.

If you didn't go last season because you felt you weren't being entertained, why do you go now?

Just don't go, save you money and you won't have to complain about lack of entertainment!

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:09 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:But this was my point to you before.

If you didn't go last season because you felt you weren't being entertained, why do you go now?

Just don't go, save you money and you won't have to complain about lack of entertainment!
shock horror mark.....i'm a walsall fan... :D and something i didn't say if we're adding up who's seen them the most...ive spent a lot more time and money watching walsall football club over the past 45yrs than you have... :D

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:14 pm

I don't understand this argument.

Sid has a view - I don't agree with it as I want us to get up out of this division at ANY cost, and if that meant defending for grim death and kicking our way out, then so be it and I'd still be as happy as a pig in muck if it appears that the aim is being achieved - but if quality football is what floats Sid's boat, that's fair enough IMHO, he pays his money and he's entitled to speak out.

Once we're promoted, I shall want to be seeing much better football in League One next season than we're getting to see lately.

Sid, quite honestly I wasn't very impressed with Swindon's tactics and football yesterday. I couldn't help but be impressed by their running, covering and general commitment, but I'm not sure that some of that physical stuff was for the football purists mate.

I'd also add that, for all their relative supremacy on the day, they only beat us 1-0 in real terms, the other one being a gift from the Ref that even the Swindon fans told me was never a penalty, so I'm not so sure that their style would have been all that productive but for the intervention of the officials.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:20 pm

geoffwhiting wrote:I don't understand this argument.

Sid has a view - I don't agree with it as I want us to get up out of this division at ANY cost, and if that meant defending for grim death and kicking our way out, then so be it and I'd still be as happy as a pig in muck if it appears that the aim is being achieved - but if quality football is what floats Sid's boat, that's fair enough IMHO, he pays his money and he's entitled to speak out.

Once we're promoted, I shall want to be seeing much better football in League One next season than we're getting to see lately.

Sid, quite honestly I wasn't very impressed with Swindon's tactics and football yesterday. I couldn't help but be impressed by their running, covering and general commitment, but I'm not sure that some of that physical stuff was for the football purists mate.

I'd also add that, for all their relative supremacy on the day, they only beat us 1-0 in real terms, the other one being a gift from the Ref that even the Swindon fans told me was never a penalty, so I'm not so sure that their style would have been all that productive but for the intervention of the officials.
The thing is geoff...DD was getting so carried away with his system that when we had a team like swindon who didn't respect our (i must admit) brilliant home record...we just hadn't got an answer to their open pacey game...and i couldn't beleive it when DD brought yet another defender on near the end...when to my mind it needed ishy as a last throw of the dice.
Last edited by sid swifty on Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stu
UTS Legend

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:21 pm

geoffwhiting wrote:I'd also add that, for all their relative supremacy on the day, they only beat us 1-0 in real terms, the other one being a gift from the Ref that even the Swindon fans told me was never a penalty, so I'm not so sure that their style would have been all that productive but for the intervention of the officials.

Have you not seen the foul on TV since Geoff?

To be honest, Dann didn't get a touch on the ball... I've seen them given and some not given, but if you make a challenge in the box and don't win the ball, then you run the risk. Dan didn't win the ball, he didn't even touch it to be honest.

As such, I've got no real complaints about the penalty. And I'll ditto my usual comment, there wasn't really much complaint from Dann or any other players at that end of the pitch when the Ref gave it.

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:28 pm

sid swifty wrote:

shock horror mark.....i'm a walsall fan... :D and something i didn't say if we're adding up who's seen them the most...ive spent a lot more time and money watching walsall football club over the past 45yrs than you have... :D

But that's the point. The only person who's turning it into a number of games attended argument is you.

All I am saying is that I have been entertained at many games this season. It just happens to be the ones you haven't been to.

You claim to be a Walsall supporter yet I rarely see comments of support from you. This doesn't define support to me.

I (as a supporter) want to see us pick up points. We have done this in all but TWO games this season which makes me as a SUPPORTER happy.

Say no more.

Saddler4Life
UTS Regular

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:31 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
sid swifty wrote:

But that's the point. The only person who's turning it into a number of games attended argument is you.

All I am saying is that I have been entertained at many games this season. It just happens to be the ones you haven't been to.

You claim to be a Walsall supporter yet I rarely see comments of support from you. This doesn't define support to me.

I (as a supporter) want to see us pick up points. We have done this in all but TWO games this season which makes me as a SUPPORTER happy.

Say no more.

Top post there Mark. i am as a supporter happy too!

Pedro
UTS Legend

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:36 pm

Im very happy at the moment , we have lost 2 games in the league all season .We are 7 points clear at the top. We may not be playing good football but we are winning , last season we played good football and lost. I'd rather play crap and come home with 3 points

Cannot see anyother team beating us at Bescot this season , and come Jan, Dicky will had to the team and we will return where we belong

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:38 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:
sid swifty wrote:

Say no more.
what do you mean mark "YOU CLAIM TO BE A WALSALL FAN"... :? i should hope i do after 45 yrs...its all down to wether or not ive got the same views as you have...No i haven't ...and that doesn't make mine or your views the right one's...do you fore-go your right to value for money in all aspects of your life mark or is it that you are so blindly faithfull to the cause (in fact the word "SHEEP" comes to mind)...so where do you draw the line in your life as far as value for money is concerned...?

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:40 pm

I said supporter, not fan.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:42 pm

Magic Man Fan wrote:I said supporter, not fan.
well now we know you can play with words... :roll:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:00 pm

I thought we were crushed and we were lucky to get away with 2. If we'd matched them shot for shot I could see some logic in the comments you make but, come on, where on the field of play did we even match them? Our attack was stifled, midfield non-existant and defence was forced into making errors.....it's as one sided a game as I've seen.

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:55 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:

I thought we were crushed and we were lucky to get away with 2. If we'd matched them shot for shot I could see some logic in the comments you make but, come on, where on the field of play did we even match them? Our attack was stifled, midfield non-existant and defence was forced into making errors.....it's as one sided a game as I've seen.

With respect Saigon (and I don't disagree with you at all that Swindon were better than us by quite a distance), I state my case because they scored once, and Ince wasn't ever really troubled by any other shots that I can recall. They had quite a few efforts, but the rest of Ince's saves were all routine stops, including a number that he just bent forward and picked up like he was pulling up weeds from a footpath. Their finishing was VERY poor despite their obvious supremacy in effort, pace, commitment, chances and shots.

They gave us more trouble than any other side this season, yet Ince has had to make lots of blinding saves in other games, but had to make none that I can recall yesterday.

You may think we were lucky to get away with 2 goals against, and I might even agree with you about that in some ways - but I'll guarantee you if WE HAD played like them, scored once and then conceded one or two against the run of play (as they might have), this board would be overrun today with people saying how it served us right for missing so many chances, bad finishing, failure to take chances, call it what you will.

Taking - NOT making - chances is what wins games, and Swindon failed totally to make the most of their territorial supremacy, and that's why, if you'll read my earlier posts on this thread, the Swindon fans that we walked back with were saying to us that they were quite worried about us coming back at them until they got the penalty, as an absolute present from the Ref, that killed off the game for them.

In a similar way, were Arsenal lucky to draw today, or was it Chelsea's poor finishing that kept the Gunners in it. Were Chelsea UNlucky not to win, or did they have only themselves to blame. I know the answer, but based on your argument, do you?

geoffwhiting
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:07 am

Stu wrote:
geoffwhiting wrote:I'd also add that, for all their relative supremacy on the day, they only beat us 1-0 in real terms, the other one being a gift from the Ref that even the Swindon fans told me was never a penalty, so I'm not so sure that their style would have been all that productive but for the intervention of the officials.

To be honest, Dann didn't get a touch on the ball... I've seen them given and some not given, but if you make a challenge in the box and don't win the ball, then you run the risk. Dan didn't win the ball, he didn't even touch it to be honest.

As such, I've got no real complaints about the penalty. And I'll ditto my usual comment, there wasn't really much complaint from Dann or any other players at that end of the pitch when the Ref gave it.

How can I have seen the foul on TV Stu, when there wasn't one to see? :D

You may say there wasn't much complaint from us, well at the risk of repeating what I said much earlier in this thread, I can similarly ask you why there was NO APPEAL from the Swindon players, and little reaction from their fans until the Ref pointed to the spot.

Frankly it was at the other end of the pitch from me, and I didn't think it was a foul but I knew I may have been wrong.

However, a bunch of a dozen or more Swindon fans that I walked back with after the game ALL said to me, without any prompting from me, that it was NO penalty, and they were much closer than you or me to the action. They saw it as a total gift, at a time when we were getting much more into the game and they had been getting concerned about maybe conceding an equaliser.

We may not have deserved it, but the possibility was there all the same, just as they thought, and I've already gone over that in my previous post. I know that this argument about missed chances, and getting what you deserve if you fail after missing all or lots of of them, is an argument you've put forward yourself in the past, and with the greatest of respect, I'm just doing the same in the circumstances mate.

Neil Ravenscroft
Site Admin

Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:08 am

sid swifty wrote:
Neil Ravenscroft wrote:Match report.

What a miserable bunch. It had to happen sooner or later. Just let's get it out of the system.

http://upthesaddlers.com/wp/archives/20 ... -outpaced/
well you must be well miffed Neil...after all you dont care how we play as long as we win...well we didn't win did we...but a plus point...it was nice to see some open attacking football ...from swindon... :wink:

You really are getting tiresome with this, Sid. Swindon? Attacking? they did EXACTLY what we've been doing to others this season, closing down, breaking things up and stopping them playing. Their advantage over us was, pure and simple pace, as they closed space down all of the time. How many good saves did Ince have to make? Shall I give you a clue? None, perhaps, as they were all routine.

They just played our game, but did it better on the day.

As for MMF, I don't believe your comments about Keates. A player too slow to catch a cold surviving and prospering in that game? He was lucky he was missing.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:37 am

Neil Ravenscroft wrote:
sid swifty wrote:
Neil Ravenscroft wrote:Match report.

What a miserable bunch. It had to happen sooner or later. Just let's get it out of the system.

http://upthesaddlers.com/wp/archives/20 ... -outpaced/
well you must be well miffed Neil...after all you dont care how we play as long as we win...well we didn't win did we...but a plus point...it was nice to see some open attacking football ...from swindon... :wink:

You really are getting tiresome with this, Sid. Swindon? Attacking? they did EXACTLY what we've been doing to others this season, closing down, breaking things up and stopping them playing. Their advantage over us was, pure and simple pace, as they closed space down all of the time. How many good saves did Ince have to make? Shall I give you a clue? None, perhaps, as they were all routine.

They just played our game, but did it better on the day.

As for MMF, I don't believe your comments about Keates. A player too slow to catch a cold surviving and prospering in that game? He was lucky he was missing.
"They just played our game, but did it better on the day.
If that was our game Neil i would be the happiest person on the site...but our game is totally mind numbingly negative...who else would bring a defender on while we were 2-0 down with a few minutes to go when ishy was sitting on the bench... :roll:

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:54 am

The only negative thing Sid is yours and many other Walsall fans attitudes and it stinks.

That why I highlighted the word supporter above.

Do Walsall have supporters or just people that turn up and moan about everything? I think I know the answer, and the same moaning buggers wonder why we've never had any real success in our history but blame it one being little old Walsall.

BE POSTIVE FOR A CHANGE. WE'RE SEVEN POINTS CLEAR WITH A 22+ GOAL DIFFERENCE. NO TEAM IN THE COUNTRY CAN MATCH IT.

I'm sure people would rather we lose if it meant they saw entertaining football. But of course not you Sid because we had entertaining football under M*rs*n to start with but you still didn't turn up, so for you Sid WFC really can't win whatever they do and it's that negative attitude that drags the club down all the time.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:04 am

Magic Man Fan wrote:The only negative thing Sid is yours and many other Walsall fans attitudes and it stinks.

Do Walsall have supporters or just people that turn up and moan about everything? I think I know the answer, and the same moaning buggers wonder why we've never had any real success in our history but blame it one being little old Walsall.

BE POSTIVE FOR A CHANGE. WE'RE SEVEN POINTS CLEAR WITH A 22+ GOAL DIFFERENCE. NO TEAM IN THE COUNTRY CAN MATCH IT.

I'm sure people would rather we lose if it meant they saw entertaining football. But of course not you Sid because we had entertaining football under M*rs*n to start with but you still didn't turn up, so for you Sid WFC really can't win whatever they do and it's that negative attitude that drags the club down all the time.
dont keep making false statements about me mark...if your not sure about your facts...keep it shut...i did come and watch for all of mersons reign (work permiting)...its just the last half of last season i didn't go.

philthesaddler
Site Addict

Location: Bescot Stadium, 'the stadium that never closes'. Opening hours Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:15 am

geoffwhiting wrote:
Stu wrote:

How can I have seen the foul on TV Stu, when there wasn't one to see? :D

You may say there wasn't much complaint from us, well at the risk of repeating what I said much earlier in this thread, I can similarly ask you why there was NO APPEAL from the Swindon players, and little reaction from their fans until the Ref pointed to the spot.

Frankly it was at the other end of the pitch from me, and I didn't think it was a foul but I knew I may have been wrong.

However, a bunch of a dozen or more Swindon fans that I walked back with after the game ALL said to me, without any prompting from me, that it was NO penalty, and they were much closer than you or me to the action. They saw it as a total gift, at a time when we were getting much more into the game and they had been getting concerned about maybe conceding an equaliser.

We may not have deserved it, but the possibility was there all the same, just as they thought, and I've already gone over that in my previous post. I know that this argument about missed chances, and getting what you deserve if you fail after missing all or lots of of them, is an argument you've put forward yourself in the past, and with the greatest of respect, I'm just doing the same in the circumstances mate.

To me it looked a clumsy tackle, but their player was on his way round Dann so it was a nailed on penalty I'm afraid.

Sadders
UTS Legend

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:27 am

We were awful in midfield allday ..... concerned by wrexham :?

Magic Man Fan
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:57 am

sid swifty wrote:
Magic Man Fan wrote:The only negative thing Sid is yours and many other Walsall fans attitudes and it stinks.

dont keep making false statements about me mark...if your not sure about your facts...keep it shut...i did come and watch for all of mersons reign (work permiting)...its just the last half of last season i didn't go.

So you are saying you would rather us play entertaining football and lose like we did under Merson?

Sorry Sid, I thought we are all entitled to an opinion. "If we all had the same opinion, life would be boring"

But would you say I am being fair in saying that WFC can do no right in your eyes?

Would you prefer us to win but sacrifice entertainment or lose, continue sliding down the leagues but be entertained?

I'm expecting you to reply by saying why can't we have both? Of course we would all love that but in my 20+ years of supporting Walsall we have rarely seen results AND entertainment. Perhaps you being a bit older could tell me differently. Perhaps only the Buckley cup games could fall into that category?

We played some good stuff under Graydon, Nicholl and Lee but on the whole it wasn't very entertaining to watch. Certainly no different to what we are seeing now but people only look back at the results and think we played entertaining football...on the whole we didn't. We defended and defended under Graydon and Nicholl and certainly towards the end of Lee's reign.

Unfortunately ALL successful sides are built on a sound defence. I'd like you to name one successful club side that wasn't.

If we start losing games this season and slide down the league then I can't fault anyone for complaining, but that isn't happening. I've heard people complaining about our style of football for a good two months now and they all say, it's just a matter of time before we start losing games every week....still waiting.
Last edited by Magic Man Fan on Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duke
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:58 am

Mark Sid , at the end of the day we are all fans supporters called it what you like . We all what the same thing promotion , watching basement football i don't expect to be entertained every match , at times we have played some super stuff Peterborough , 2nd half against Mansfield , but i've said before this league is not about pretty football , its a battle , scrap. dog fight . Its about hard work and grinding out results and thats what we are doing and doing well .

DD is no fool he knows the problems in midfield , he as identified 2 players he wants to sign in January. we may see a change in tactics then.
For now all i want is results in the the rest of this years game , i don't care how pretty it is just get the results , keep us top for the new year.

sid swifty
Glitterati

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:28 am

Magic Man Fan wrote:
sid swifty wrote:

So you are saying you would rather us play entertaining football and lose like we did under Merson?

Sorry Sid, I thought we are all entitled to an opinion. "If we all had the same opinion, life would be boring"

But would you say I am being fair in saying that WFC can do no right in your eyes?

Would you prefer us to win but sacrifice entertainment or lose, continue sliding down the leagues but be entertained?

I'm expecting you to reply by saying why can't we have both? Of course we would all love that but in my 20+ years of supporting Walsall we have rarely seen results AND entertainment. Perhaps you being a bit older could tell me differently. Perhaps only the Buckley cup games could fall into that category?

We played some good stuff under Graydon, Nicholl and Lee but on the whole it wasn't very entertaining to watch. Certainly no different to what we are seeing now but people only look back at the results and think we played entertaining football...on the whole we didn't. We defended and defended under Graydon and Nicholl and certainly towards the end of Lee's reign.

Unfortunately ALL successful sides are built on a sound defence. I'd like you to name one successful club side that wasn't.

If we start losing games this season and slide down the league then I can't fault anyone for complaining, but that isn't happening. I've heard people complaining about our style of football for a good two months now and they all say, it's just a matter of time before we start losing games every week....still waiting.
"Sorry Sid, I thought we are all entitled to an opinion. "If we all had the same opinion, life would be boring" ...nothing to do with having an opinion mark...you said i didn't go all through mersons reign and i wish i hadn't but i did apart from when i took all the S*** for saying i wasn't going to watch them again until merson had gone...and i am sorry for saying "keep it shut"...i'm sure i could have found a better phrase had i thought for a minute...but i do wish people could accept the notion that i can still be a walsall fan and want value for money...i can see your point in a way mark...because when i was young i would phone in sick at work on a saturday just so i could go to an away match...but..for me at least...i find as i get older (and grumpier) i just want value for money...and i wont give up on them...but i may say thats it for a while until i get some good reports either from my sons (who are like you mark and cant understand why i wouldn't just want to go anyway) or from this site...sorry again for the "keep it shut" remark... :wink:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:47 am

geoffwhiting wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:

With respect Saigon (and I don't disagree with you at all that Swindon were better than us by quite a distance), I state my case because they scored once, and Ince wasn't ever really troubled by any other shots that I can recall. They had quite a few efforts, but the rest of Ince's saves were all routine stops, including a number that he just bent forward and picked up like he was pulling up weeds from a footpath. Their finishing was VERY poor despite their obvious supremacy in effort, pace, commitment, chances and shots.

They gave us more trouble than any other side this season, yet Ince has had to make lots of blinding saves in other games, but had to make none that I can recall yesterday.

You may think we were lucky to get away with 2 goals against, and I might even agree with you about that in some ways - but I'll guarantee you if WE HAD played like them, scored once and then conceded one or two against the run of play (as they might have), this board would be overrun today with people saying how it served us right for missing so many chances, bad finishing, failure to take chances, call it what you will.

Taking - NOT making - chances is what wins games, and Swindon failed totally to make the most of their territorial supremacy, and that's why, if you'll read my earlier posts on this thread, the Swindon fans that we walked back with were saying to us that they were quite worried about us coming back at them until they got the penalty, as an absolute present from the Ref, that killed off the game for them.

In a similar way, were Arsenal lucky to draw today, or was it Chelsea's poor finishing that kept the Gunners in it. Were Chelsea UNlucky not to win, or did they have only themselves to blame. I know the answer, but based on your argument, do you?

I still think we'll finish above Swindon because they'll drop points against poor teams, this may be where their finishing comes into play. However we could play them 10 times and never win because how many chances did we create? I'm guessing the chance ratio was three to one. They beat us all ends up yesterday, poor finishing or not. What is important is how we react to this setback.

btw - I am always entertained at Walsall games :wink:

YGA Saddler
Glitterati

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:50 am

What a pathetic performance that was!!

I said on a number occasions we will get found out when we play someone half decent and I was correct. God help this team WHEN we get promoted, this team will not finish in the top 10 of league 2, they are not good enough.
Dobson, Roper and Westwood were all poor on Saturday. As soon as Roper gave away the first goal everyone just knew he was going to have one of his bad games. I have seen some bad individual performances in my time of supporting Walsall but Dobsons performance Saturday is up there with the worst!

IMHO Dicky made his first tactical boo boo Saturday. There is no way he should have gone 4-3-3 as early as he did and why bring Gerrard on and play 4 up front? Surely the logic would have been to play Roper, Westwood and Dann as a back three, bring Bedeau on and play 3-4-3 instead of 4-2-4. Dicky knew on the radio he f****ed up big time and I dont think he will be doing that again!

Fair play Swindon, they wanted it more than us...

Stu
UTS Legend

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:07 am

wfc_2uk wrote:I have seen some bad individual performances in my time of supporting Walsall but Dobsons performance Saturday is up there with the worst!

Its comments like that that confuse me... As from what I saw, Ince, Pead, Roper, Taylor, Fox, Kinsella, Butler, M Wright, T Wright were all equally as bad to be honest... I could list why for each one if you want me too.

I thought Dann was marginally our best player, but then again, I think a lame blind mute duck would have won MOTM for us on Saturday.

Duke
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:24 am

Stu wrote:
wfc_2uk wrote:I have seen some bad individual performances in my time of supporting Walsall but Dobsons performance Saturday is up there with the worst!

Its comments like that that confuse me... As from what I saw, Ince, Pead, Roper, Taylor, Fox, Kinsella, Butler, M Wright, T Wright were all equally as bad to be honest... I could list why for each one if you want me too.

I thought Dann was marginally our best player, but then again, I think a lame blind mute duck would have won MOTM for us on Saturday.

agreed Stu , why pick on individuals the whole team were poor .

saddlerken
Site Addict

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:33 am

If I was the match sponser I'd have given MOTM to Dobson just to see the crowds reaction

PreviousNext
Return to 2006-07 Season